Wine

How the fuck did wine get so motherfucking good?

Everything just works these days!

Attached: 1528611908657.jpg (833x430, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/221410/announcements/detail/1696055855739350561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure thing

Attached: images (13).jpg (431x450, 23K)

Microsoft took over Linux behind the scenes.

because windows is infested with ads and unstoppable update that install shit stuffs like slot machines
thus there is a power vacuum for the decent operating systems because one is shrinking and dying and a drive for searching alternatives

Attached: JIF.gif (250x250, 1.64M)

2 years of behind the scenes sponsoring of the Wine devs, DXVK dev: steamcommunity.com/games/221410/announcements/detail/1696055855739350561

Attached: valveguy.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

>Double click exe
>It installs
>Put shortcut on desktop and start menu
>Performance is fine for 3D
>Can use all those shitty windows only source engine tools without a hitch, just run it

Attached: 1534222505408.jpg (960x721, 57K)

Bonzi Buddy still doesn't work, sadly.

BASED FINEWINE WINE

I can't play Tsukihime >:/

Well stuff mostly works, unless it contains some DRM crap or some sort of anticheat engine

Indeed, wine 3.2 was barely usable, and since 3.12 everything is just fucking working
Just installed office 2010 with 1 fucking click

Dotnet support was bumped up in 3.20 staging and now everything dotnet 472 I use is running seamlessly.

Attached: 1529968712284.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

sneed.

Chuck's feed and seed

Chuck’s fuck and suck

>tfw still can't figure out how to install Photoshop with Wine

What are you talking about? I played tsukihime on wine just fine years ago.

do you guys use clean wine or playonlinux or some shit? i wonder how could i use clean wine but separate the prefix entirely from my linux install, so the games dont mess with documents and shit

Just follow the guide on winehq, user.

q4wine

or lutris if you like your hand held.

Run it as a different user with no permissions to edit your home folder for security.

English version works fine, but the guys who translated it into my language decided to port it into another engine, it runs, but the musics sounds extremely compressed and low quality.

You could snag the old music files and just do a dropin to fix that, unless it's just an asset blob

I already tried that, turns out it's the engine fault, (or in this case Wine's fault, I'm sure it works with no issues in windows), so I have to decide, play it on English, or play on my native language with shit music.
I'll probably will use my Thinkpad with Windows just to play it...

How the fuck did Jow Forums get so fucking shit these days?

Every shill just lies these days!

So basically everything won’t work. Great thread.

wait, what?!?

worksafe board

Does 3ds max work?