How long until lighting your home with RGB panels is a viable, maybe even common, thing?

How long until lighting your home with RGB panels is a viable, maybe even common, thing?

Attached: CCRL0126.jpg (1800x1144, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/CYREX-A1-aquarium-light-152W-Full-spectrum-plants-or-seawater-coral-LED-lights-simulate-sunrise-and/32863823234.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Might as well hang a rainbow flag from the ceiling.

G A Y

>buy edgelighted plexiglass in appropriate size, attach to walls, enjoy your flaming faggotry in multiple changing hues

I'm not really a proponent of calling people gay in their posts or their ideas gay. However...
>This is some next level faggotry.

Don't they use less power and last longer than regular bulbs? Why is this gay? You sound like a closeted homo...just real insecure about your manhood.

G A Y

Attached: 1542248243934.gif (426x192, 82K)

I bet you use less power but last longer, are you a top or bottom?

Attached: mel.jpg (236x161, 7K)

Do burgers have any taste at all?

I bet you $100 OP is a pajeet. They're always trying to put the most gaudy shit everywhere.

I won't accept to live in a rainbowfag world.
standard halogen yellow color is the only acceptable color.
I don't understand the appeal of these color, they hurt your eyes and your biological clock more than anything.

>halogen yellow
White is better

>standard halogen yellow color is the only acceptable color
looks like county fucking lockup, no thanks
the only acceptable answer

Don't understand the hate, RGB panels look pretty neato, sci-fi future aesthetic

>burgers

Smart home is more of a European thing
Ameripoors can't afford it

Yeah, I think it's whatever if I'm being honest, but it does look pretty decent in the right places

FUCK YOU !!!!!!

That's not a rgb panel, they just put cheap strips along an inlay or whatever the are called. You can buy chink strips for 30 bucks on amazon. 5m rolls, you just need a chink controller and a regular power supply

i did some reseach a few months ago about buying an lgb light for my room to simulate sunrise and sunset.... anyhows i found out the most autistic people out there in the lighting scene turn out aquarium enthusiasts and have basically "gamer grade" lighting hardware and full controll over the visible spectrum...we ll because FISH

anyhows i really want one of these for my room

aliexpress.com/item/CYREX-A1-aquarium-light-152W-Full-spectrum-plants-or-seawater-coral-LED-lights-simulate-sunrise-and/32863823234.html

Attached: HTB1S1uJkkKWBuNjy1zjq6AOypXaq (1).jpg (790x1060, 211K)

Why the fuck do you want to feel like you live in an overpriced dance club. Might as well start burning 20 dollar bills whenever you get yourself a drink. Might as well start hiring a big nigger who tells you no entry in tracksuits.

Be careful with current year LED lighting, under certain circumstances(often out of your control, like wear and tear) they can affect your health. You should know this so you're not confused when your eyesight gets blurry and splotchy.

Just make sure you don't get cheapo Chinese lighting setups and you'll be good.

But it is viable, just a bit expensive, they are like 40-60€ for a 60x60 cm
Also your pic doesn't have any in it

Never. RGB is very terrible for lighting. You would need to add White and Amber to be able to see the colors of objects correctly.

>wanting to see colors correctly
shiggy

very fancy fuck all the gnuboardwevers here...