How come every faggot with a computer these days needs an autistic mic setup like they're recording The Dark Side of...

How come every faggot with a computer these days needs an autistic mic setup like they're recording The Dark Side of the Moon

Attached: 61F+A7oFlnL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_4qPmRMrRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They dont, but since a decent mic is only $10-20 more than a piece of shit headset, might as well use decent headphones and a desktop mic.The quality is much better and the price isn't drastically more.

The Peh filter is a need, but you don't need to buy an expensive one:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_4qPmRMrRQ

Pink floyd is boring overrated garbage.

Pink Floyd is so fucking good

okay zoomzoom

>usb baby connector
>he doesn't use XLR

Attached: cuntslaug.jpg (600x536, 105K)

Actually I'm 40. Objectively there are a shitload of better bands from the same era.

based boomer

USB is a better cable for transmitting data than XLR.
But as you can't shove a 10 pound gorilla amplifier inside a mic, the XLR deliver a better result.

he may be a zoomer, but i'm not. pink floyd is the most boring, overrated garbage since... shit, i don't know. even those worthless faggots metallica are not as overrated.

A (You) for (You)r good taste.

because it's hip

Attached: starter kit.jpg (1280x960, 206K)

The problem is, that a single band makes multiple albums over decades. I can understand both sides of this argument because I think some of their output is boring overrated garbage, but some of it is fucking amazing. The thing that remains though is having a unique style and fusion of sounds that makes them "Pink Floyd".

That contributes a lot to their fame, or any band really, having a trademark sound that sets you apart, That people can recognize. I'd be curious who thinks are the comparable/better bands from that era. Which again is a huge "era", like late 60's to early 90's

Pink floyd has many albums but people only listen to the most popular 2

Mindless consumerism, like everything else on this board

What is their best album and why is it Wish You Were Here

>I'd be curious who thinks are the comparable/better bands from that era.
Not him, but ELO is clearly both better and more creative. Jeff Lynne is a creative genius.

its a tossup between Meddle and Animals tbqh

Agreed

I got an XLR mic, articulating arm, shock mount, 2 styles of pop filter, and a 15ft XLR cable for $17 on a flash sale. Why wouldn't people have better microphones? We have internet speeds to handle it, are you even old enough to have experienced what voice communication was like before 2012?

Appreciate the world you live in faggot.

this, bm800 has been cheap forever so everyone does something like it.

Because everyone hates shit sound. Spending that little extra for you to sound that bit better to spare others ears is something I can appreciate.

Agreed, why can't we all just use shitty gayman headsets like normal people?!

>The Peh filter
funnily enough, my $15 microphone that looks just like op's, without the retarded gigantic filter, HAS ONE ON THE FUCKING INSIDE OF THE METAL GRILL, OH WOW, THAT WAS HARD TO ACCOMPLISH.

because they're hip

>objectively

I feel like a mic arm would be in the way and feel awkward to work around. Is this the case for you?

Time is a haunting song, and the anthem of Jow Forums.

So tramps, would you like me to explain how microphones work?
There are different types of microphones that capture sound differently and in varying qualities.
It's okay, I understand it can be difficult to grasp, but people use different tools for different applications.

Pink Floyd is great, but it's a typical reddit boomer band so there'll be contrarians trying to argue against it.

>pink floyd doesn't appeal to my tastes and I can't be bothered to understand their importance

Ftfy

You mean subjectively,
Objectivity doesn't exist.
Just like quality in art can't be objectively measured.

no at all, I just lift it up out of the when I'm not using it. When I am using it, I have the microphone pointed up, so the microphone and arm just kind of sits in front of my mouth under my vision between my arms.

kys phoneposter

no u