Samsung: We're developing the first foldable tablet

Samsung: We're developing the first foldable tablet.
Apple: Hold my beer.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUBsxCcJeUc

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 21.58.00.png (725x462, 354K)

pad of the year

Tablets are a normie fad with little practical usage

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1512387684498.gif (540x540, 279K)

only retards care about consumer tech so much. fucking Jow Forums is infested with normie dweebs discussing consumer tech. i hate you all. I'd bully you if we were in school.

yikes

>someone somewhere still buys tablets
for what purpose? or do people actually upgrade the bathroom tablet?

Yes retards still buy tablets for some reason

>tablets
Sorry I'm not 5.

Just got my new tablet last week. In fact, I'm posting from it :^)

watching videos on a nice OLED screen in my bed.

>retards don't have a big screen in their rooms
lmao, have fun sleeping on top of those things

based

Based and red pilled.

They are good for people on night shifts

STOP. THE. FUCKING. SCRATCHING. ON. METAL.

Attached: sexist.jpg (500x500, 20K)

explain?

Yes what happened to bedroom TV's?
Is technology going backwards?

Have you ever wondered who these tests are for? This isn't the only odd ball one people rave about either in test cases.

I really don't understand it. I'd like to think the world isn't filled with brainlets who actually try to fold their tablets.

Alright, listen up downie. This video demonstrates the build quality of the device. It's shit. It's ungood. It means that, if you put your tablet in a backpack, it will bend and die.

>downie
>It's ungood

Attached: 1478944990064.gif (267x199, 573K)

It's for people like me who like to laugh at iTards with their bendy toys.

go look in the other thread, dude who carried it in his backpack bent it badly

it's not about it just bending, but how easily it bent. it was like folding a piece of cardboard

pics or it didn't happen

For people who use their devices.
Sure, I'm not going to try bend my devices in half but it could be on a couch, in a bag, maybe someone sits on it, maybe my dog steps on my bag, maybe someone puts a heavy bag on my bag.

There's no harm in knowing how fragile your devices are.

Attached: Photobentipad.jpg (3402x2206, 2.1M)

awesome

>posted from my itablet

>hold my beer

What the fuck is this? Leddit or the Youtube comments section?! Fucking cancer, kill yourself.

OP literally stole that from one of the youtube comments

lol iMad apple babby

no fuck you i'm just tired of reading this unfunny shit every single day.

No you wouldn't.

Then just stop going to Rddit

iTODDLERS BTFO

based

Back to where you came from retard.

I work at a construction site and need to be able to look at drawings and shit on a large enough screen that is easy to carry.
Also, I watch shit before I fall asleep.

I thought it's empty wallet

When you stop using Apple products, it will start to be funny

That's on the short side too, ouch

Based

ruler isn't straight

Neither are you, faggot.

Attached: 1295373468775.jpg (250x250, 21K)

user btfo.

It's not impossible to bend it?

>bends tablet as hard as he can with both hands
>lol omg so bendable

Next time something of yours dies and you're throwing it out just bend shit or twist and realise -how easily shit breaks

Funny how on the verge comments everyone is defending surface pro as unbend able after someone said his did it at their company

>At my last company, we replaced one in every three deployed surface pro units due to bending in people’s messenger bags. This was very early on in the Surface Pro history though, so things might be better now.

>I call bs on this. Especially since you reference the early surface machines which were built like tanks with zero screen flex. The current surface machines do have screen flex when you press against the glass but it’s still far more robust than then iPad pro.

>I also call bs. I have used 4 generations of Surface in my messenger bag. I have packed that bag so full that you can see a imprint of the surface from the outside its packed in there so tight. The magnesium chassis is tough.

>Really? I have the very first Surface RT. It’s not very good, but it is built like a tank. Ipad, not so much…

>I don’t believe that for one second.

I just threw away an old Surface that was having unrelated hardware problems and as hard as I tried I was unable to damage the chassis of the thing at all. Like, grabbing both ends of the thing and smashing the center against the edge of a work bench as hard as I could, and zero damage.

I thought that thumbnail was a girl with a white shirt and dark miniskirt pulling it up with her own hands.

When you're doing fuck all but the job still require you to stay put

I used to bring my "gaimen" laptop to work and play skyrim all night when I was working as night auditor

I agree, but the video in OP is quite interesting.

seething

Unironically for people who jerk off to seeing devices they hate perform badly (be it apple or android).
This and Pajeets.

basado

Attached: iwolongcat.jpg (600x489, 72K)

>hold my beer

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

This
Fuck CPU thread, fuck GPU threads, fuck smartphone threads
Good lord there are other things to talk about that are still there related
I hate being on Jow Forums these days. In the old days, I actually, unironically used to learn quite a bit from this place but now it's dead
Fuck, even /diy/ with all their shenanigans knows more about tech than Jow Forums

I still use my Dell Venue 7840 for reading manga and watching anime in bed, very comfy for that especially with its OLED panel and big speakers. Too bad the software portion got abandoned really early on.