If learning a language is too difficult for you, you don't belong on this board. A language is a language...

If learning a language is too difficult for you, you don't belong on this board. A language is a language. What's important is the logic being used. If you have a working example, you should be able to convert it to any language given an example of its syntax.

Attached: programminglanguages.png (600x249, 187K)

>PEARL

hmmmm

I'm fluent in HTML

What if i know three languages and zero programming languages

Attached: rdsm.jpg (135x135, 20K)

If I was moving to Spain, I wouldn't learn Latin.

Ergo, there is no reason whatsoever for me to learn C

What if I have big dick?

Reminder that there are people on Jow Forums *right now* that are not fluent in a single turing-complete language.

I know a handful of Japanese

Attached: boid.jpg (640x427, 25K)

Is it a female (male) dick?
Does it looks good with your programming socks?
Your rice matches your socks?
If you answer is yes to any of these questions, it's alright

OP, what if hardware is my thing, not programming? What if my thing is any kind of technology but not programming? This board isn't about programming, it's about technology, it didn't change just because the most common topic is free software and programming, stop being exclusive, this isn't your secret hacker club

それはクールだ、私はしたかったが、これは実際に自動的に翻訳された、申し訳ありませんセンパイ。

Yes

Kein problem, Freundo.

Attached: 1419702150170.png (457x645, 138K)

I don't find learning a language to be hard, I just don't find it any fun.

English is turing complete

Only through mechanisms humans created that one would have to learn.

In the last summer of my teen years I set out to learn C++ intending to cover the whole thing before next semester, only problem was I couldn't into English back then and the only good book I had (was aware of actually) was an electronic version of Bruce Eckel's `Thinking in C++' which was in English. Silly little 'ol me thought fuck it, took a dictionary and began reading the hell outta its chapters one at a time looking up every word that wasn't of Latin origins, by the way my first foreign language is French, and so I read the syllables as would have a Frenchman. Try getting a French guy reading `I thought' out loud and prepare for your sides to leave orbit, Shit was hilarious, if only someone who understood English was around. Anyway back on track, Three months of summer passed by fast by the end of which I could understand technical English fine. I ended up realizing C++ was a joke of a language and that I got screwed over majorly wasting my last summer as a careless teenager on a meme programming language and learning a foreign language I didn't care much about at the time. That was the strangest summer of my life, I regret cramming my head with the s and whatnot but not the English.

I just find programming impossible to learn . Math and proofs are way easier also all tech jobs are horrible and I think I'm morally opposed to them

print("Hello World, OP is a faggot")
Wow so hard to learn

very gud sir rakesh
yu have job now

MODULE (HALLOWELT);
SYSTEM;
TERMINAL:DISSDVLS(2);

PROBLEM;
SPC TERMINAL DATION INOUT ALPHIC DIM(,) TFU MAX FORWARD CONTROL (ALL);

MAIN:TASK;
OPEN TERMINAL;
PUT 'OP ist ein Fagottspieler!' TO TERMINAL;
CLOSE TERMINAL;
END;

MODEND;

Yeah but have you tried COBOL yet?

>tfw only ever took one course on C with no prior experience, paid little attention, and still got A+
>tfw can understand any language without a tutorial just by looking at code for 5 minutes
>tfw helped a CS newbie with a code problem without knowing a single thing about the language itself. (It was a logical error of scope btw)
>mfw 124IQ
>mfw

Attached: JesusWroksForGraco.jpg (146x200, 7K)

>the only difference between languages is syntax
Have you ever heard of standard libraries? Frameworks?

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

>tfw can understand any language without a tutorial just by looking at code for 5 minutes
OK, what does this do:
++++++++[>++++[>++>+++>+++>+>+[.>---.+++++++..+++.>>.+.>++.

HARDMODE: you can't use google.

Reminder that you need an infinite amount of memory to be turing complete.

Just based on the dots, looks like a brainfuck hello world
Not actually going to take the time to work through it.

what are some good resources Jow Forums would recommend to learn C#?

have never programmed in brainfuck before but let me guess.
I've heard from lay-speech that its basically assembler in a sense. I guess the '+' increments bit value in a register; '>' shifts right, '

A brainfuck interpreter is like a turing machine. There's a tape and a head that moves around to modify the tape. '+' and '-' increment and decrement the cell of the tape under the head, '' move the head to an adjacent cell, '[' and ']' are for loops (the body between them is skipped or repeated based on whether or not the cull under the head is 0), and '.' and ',' are used for output and input

oh ok.

So my understanding about registers and so on were right in regards to shifting and inc/dec but the loops and '.'/',' were wrong.

'.' is output and ',' is input respectively, correct?

Yeah

ok cool.
too lazy to try and decode it (its too meticulous and its late). Could you let me know what it does? Please and thank you.

I'm . Assuming it's just hello world because of the layout of the outputs. If we assume the first '.' outputs "H", there are three '-'s after it, and "E" is three before "H". There are then 7 '+'s, and "L" is 7 after "E". There are two '.'s then, aligning with outputting "L" twice. Etc

Oh cool!