Worst Optimized Website of all time?

yo Jow Forums was good? aight...aight...
do me somethin right now, finna go to metacritic.com and check how fuckin' slow it runs, like shiet i haven't had a website run this bad before

browser:vivaldi, os:windows10, laptop cpu: pentiumshit ram:4gb... see if you can get the website to run better on similar or worse hardware, y'feel me?

Attached: 1513091632755.jpg (1279x623, 204K)

Not the fastest, but not bad.

Attached: 2018-11-16 18-13-47.webm (1312x720, 2.8M)

This is why you don't run any JS by default.

Tumblr probably.

>25 oscar contenders

Black Panther is gonna win the whole thing, calling it right now.

12 Years A Slave won a bunch of shit (rightfully so, because I have seen it on cinema) but many official Oscar's jury people admitted to voting for it without even seeing it. Fuck Hollywood, fuck Oscar's, fuck meryl streep for staying silent about weinstein raping young actresses.

Never gunna happen

I know there's plenty of other reasons to avoid them, but boomer journalism sites are infinitely worse. They literally keep going for minutes loading video popups, ads, trackers, social media widgets, and god knows what. It's borderline depressing.

Jow Forums

Pinterest?

>Worst Optimized Website of all time?
Reddit

Unironically this.

fucking this

pic related: their """""""""""mobile optimized""""""""""" website. I'm not even sure if they just have shit web developers or if they are intentionally driving people to download their ad-ridden and datamining app

Attached: reddit mobile website.jpg (2000x1010, 474K)

I didn't get any deceptive buttons

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-203251_Firefox.jpg (1080x2158, 482K)

This is fucked though. When I clicked continue it followed the link in firefox though.

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-203713_Firefox.jpg (1080x2158, 425K)

>The U.K EE website
30 second login times, want you navigate to any other page on the same website?...fucking logged out every time.

Attached: 2018-11-17 03 07 18.jpg (1298x623, 147K)

>my.gov.au
is the biggest piece of shit I ever used

This, tumblr is horrible.

Reddit isn't that bad. It often loses my session information, but still loads decently fast.

Also some contenders:
Coinmarketcap.com
Amazon.com in terms of functionality (only shows something can't be shipped to my country when I'm already checking out).

JIRA

Dailymotion's new home page is pretty bad for me

IGN
my browser aways stop awser when I open it

>vivaldi
>pentium CPU
You're going to see a lot more than this site run badly. I only use Vivaldi on my desktop with a proper CPU

it's fucking true because it always stayed the same featureset, he had all the time in the world to improve performance on clientside, but he didn't. a few tabs of Jow Forums open still bloat up ram usage of the browser like shit, no matter which browser

I kinda agree with this.
As much as I like Vivaldi, its UI is web tech based (HTML,CSS, etc) and by default is going to be heavier than just chrome. You are able to do anything with the UI since its all plain text.
I guess power user browser needs power user level hardware

>I'm not even sure if they just have shit web developers or if they are intentionally driving people to download their ad-ridden and datamining app
obviously both

It's not that bad, but then again I'm using uMatrix and it blocks like 3/4th of the shitty scripts and trackers.

test

searx.me and startpage.com on mobile is an absolute nightmare.

coub.com
Initial loading time isn't the problem, but try scrolling down 20 videos at once. Not to mention that they haven't figured out yet that you should prevent the video from playing before the audio.

Jow Forums ain't better with it's revcontent bullshit that occasionally auto-redirects to shady sites on entry.

How so?

any movies worth watching lately?

last one I've seen was Annihilation.

"upgrade" might be nice

Fucking BT too since they own EE, they used to offer free flickr pro with BT Yahoo emails and when they stopped it fucked everyones Flickr accounts causing the log in page to circle around forever on the bt page

knowyourmeme.com gives cancer both from its content and from how shit it runs.

a verge

This
The whole "PLEASE USE OUR APP REEE" is what makes me loathe browsing on a phone
If the website works fine, why get an app?

There are websites that are way fucking worse than reddit. Try dealing with anything ATT or NBC.

How do you know it datamines?

What did you think about it?