It'll flop right?

Attached: Intel Gpu.jpg (1600x1094, 160K)

Teraflop maybe.

How could it possibly be bad with a proven success like Raja at the helm?

Attached: King Poo.jpg (1000x675, 112K)

I hope it looks like that. It's so minimalist and cool

>larrabee
It already did flop.

It's not a goddamn GPU for muh vidya.

Enjoy the racket of that shitty turbofan

Actually I hope Intel succeeds. The market needs more competition, not less. Nvidia has been lonely on the top for far too long. The result is the RTX shitfest.

Intel RX stolenAMDIP 1900K 325W Soldered Turbo Housefire Edition.

I hope they succeed with that shit We have 2 big techs owning the GPU market, running the biz pretty much like a cartel or even worse with over expensive unreliable products.
Would be better if a small startup could join the GPU portfolio but that is very unlikely.

Intel is one of the bad guys that I kinda like.

nice sapphire rx/vega you have there

nice sapphire rx/vega you have there

Judging from past performance it'll perform worse than AMD's offering while costing more.

So much this we need new blood in the gpu market. I was sad when they pulled out the last time.

THE TEN TERAFLOP BARRIER TO ENTHUSIAST GAMING...WE CRUSHED THE COMPETITION

I think they will be the price/performance king. They'll sell them at a loss as long as they can destroy Nvidia's gaming profits.

stop please, I can only get so hard at the Jews taking aim at the slant jews

>intel cpu
>intel ssd
>intel gpu
intel ram amd motherboard when?
intel laptop ever?

I hope they do well but Intel's integrated graphics have worse performance per watt than even Vega. They'll need a lot of improvements to make a card that is acceptable at 250W.

they already make Intel motherboards
protip:
>they're shit

Intel started making RAM but the Japanese drove them out of the business. And then the Koreans drove the Japanese out. And soon the Chinese will drive the Koreans out.

>wanting success for Intel after they literally bribed computer manufacturers to not make AMD based computers when AMD had better processors at that moment in time

not only were they fined billions of dollar, but that was coffee money compared to the market share they took because of the bribery

I hope Nvidia bribes computer manufacturers or threaten them to not make any intel GPU computers

fuck intel, fuck bribery and fuck the european union for only slapping intel with a 1,6 billion dollar fine and not 160 billion

AMD has SSD, RAM, CPU, GPU already

Attached: amd_radeon_r9_ram_3[1].jpg (1920x1094, 221K)

Attached: StorageReview-AMD-Radeon-R7-SSD[1].jpg (850x728, 119K)

It's for datacenter, and won't be coming to cuntsumer markets for a while.

These were literally just rebranded crucial products.

>I hope Nvidia bribes
>fuck bribery
I see you are retarded

You do realize these are going to be general purpose GPUs, this includes for gaming, ML, and whatever else GPUs are typically used for. You're an idiot if you think it's being built for "datacenter". Dumbfuck.

Intel's SSDs are rebrands what's your point

and that's a good thing. Crucial is top tier

>Intel's SSDs are rebrands
lolno
Intel has a substantial input into how their SSD's are produced, whereas AMD's Radeon SSD's and RAM were literally just existing crucial products with an AMD Radeon sticker slapped on them.

I bet you think the Titan V is a gaming GPU as well.

>Intel is one of the bad guys that I kinda like.
Necessary evil.

>whereas AMD's Radeon SSD's and RAM were literally just existing crucial products with an AMD Radeon sticker slapped on them.
and? you can't get better than Crucial
even with their input Intel SSDs suck compared to Crucial

1. The Radeon SSD/RAM were low-midrange products.
2. Crucial is now owned by Micron, which they were not at the time, which is why Crucial now has high performance as well as value SSD's.
3. AMD no longer sells SSD's and RAM.

I hope it succeeds because surprisingly Intels Linux drivers have been on point.

>Radeon SSDs were low-midrange products
actually AMD sourced SSDs from different companies including OCZ/Toshiba and Samsung
>Crucial bought out by Micron
dipshit, Micron founded the Crucial brand in 1996, look it up

It only has to beat amd, so the bar is about as low as it can go.

King poo plays for both the red and bloo team. All your shekels belong down the loo.

When it comes to gaming, yea. It might be useful for machine learning.

It's upside down. Or your motherboard is, depends on your perspective. Basically those sleek covers are the "underside" more often than not, and the side you see is "messy" side. Only matters if you're trying to take beauty shots of your guts.

Attached: 1526878399663.jpg (600x415, 62K)

>16nm in 2020
intel has no hope of shipping any units unless they offer these free with ever i5/i7/i9 sold.

Saved

I hope not. This is basically the only chance that OpenBSD has for a high performing GPU. Even AMD refuses to release drivers for the eternal pufferfish

razer vidcards when

Attached: 1542181681080.webm (400x220, 707K)

Which caste is he?

right hand wipe

Intel hasn't able to put to market a decent dedicated gpu yet, and they have been trying since at least the 90's. I think that it would be cool if they actually do it, but their track record is against them.

What's this guy up to these days?

Attached: Jim-Keller.jpg (853x1280, 207K)

The third from the left.

Trying to salvage Intel's 10 nm for the most part, I think, and then plan a response to Zen with what Intel has and somehow plan how to take back their foundry advantage although i doubt that will happen with how chaotic it is right now at Intel. The main problem is anything he does now won't been seen until late next year at least if 10 nm is on track. Not sure if he will have a hand at Icelake but whatever the 7 nm new processor architecture is will probably involve him quite a bit. Tick tock is probably never going to come back alive so he'll need to design a new strategy for the processors too. Lots of work for him.

Looks like it runs hot.

Attached: meltedplastic.png (658x448, 370K)

Wow, time hasn't done Tony Hawk any favors.

trojan horse to completely fuck intel from the inside

legend has it that AMD named the operation "Keller Inside"

underrated post

If it will work with the same libre drivers as current integrated intel VGA it will be the choice linux and BSD desktops.

Looks like rather someone just cut the tip of the metal with an angle grinder, the metal got hot and melted the plastic a bit.

poodra