What the fuck can i delete that won't fuck my shit up?

What the fuck can i delete that won't fuck my shit up?

Also how do I delete system files off my E: drive. Like those windows files, it won't let me.

That's my old HDD that I used to boot off of, but I installed windows on my C drive, I can't do a full format of E: otherwise I'll get that stupid 'can't find bootmanager' bullshit which ends up in me having to format EVERYTHING again. So i just want to delete the useless page file and system files

Attached: whatcanidelete.png (1425x644, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intowindows.com/how-to-delete-hiberfil-sys-hibernation-file-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete program files to free up 90gig

hiberfile, pagefile, fortnite, hitman, sims

Overwatch isn't worth the 17 gbs
Fortnite isn't worth the 32
The Sims 4 isn't worth the 18
LoL isn't worth anything

Better taste in games would save you a ton

>What the fuck can i delete that won't fuck my shit up?
World of Warcraft, Fortnite, Overwatch, StarCraft II, Hitman2, The Sims 4, and everything in your Steam folders

Hitman is worth keeping. Most of the other games are not

what program is that?

All those games besides SC2 are trash, so you can free up about 200GB that way.

How about you learn how to install the fucking bcd on your C drive you fucken retard?

Probably SpaceSniffer

man, it's so slow compared to windirstat, but the graph is nicer

good stuff

Attached: 1527406036476.png (1204x917, 82K)

>Saint October
You're a good man

Turning off hybernation will delete the hiberfil.sys file. That's like 6 gigs for free.
intowindows.com/how-to-delete-hiberfil-sys-hibernation-file-in-windows-10/

You're going to have to take ownership of the windows on your E: drive to delete it.

You can clean out Windows/SoftwareDistribution/Download. That's just the files for updates.

Your appdata probably shouldn't be 8GB. Mine's 3GB. You probably have some junk in there you don't need anymore.

At an administrator command prompt, powercfg /h off will turn off your hibernation file.

>tfw

Attached: 1531504262268.png (1856x1058, 660K)

based

The only games worth keeping in that list are Civ V and Rocket League. Also learn how to disable hibernation, you underage nigglet.

Moreover, "Hitman" 2 isn't worth the 100GB+ (!!!) of space., not even from a 2TB HDD. Play the real Hitman 2 which is no bigger than 2GB and it's an infinitely better game.

Seriously delete WoW. It takes up so much room and BFA is an actual waste of time. Or at least store it on an external or something for now since its portable and grab it back when it's actually worth looking at again.

Holy shit dude, did you just gave up on life like that?

>wow
>fortnite
>hitman
>l4d
>sims
>lol
>rocketleague
>windows.~bt
>install.esd
>hiberfile
>pagefile

DELET

Attached: 1533326968051.png (425x374, 198K)

how do i delete those things, it won't let me, what program do i need.

You dont seem to have any files worth keeping on your computer. Just rm -rf / and install gentoo.

All the games seem to be the biggest space eaters, remove those

If you don't use hibernation do powercfg /h off in command line ran as Administrator, that'll get rid of hiberfil.sys

You should be able to. Is it a permissions issue? Maybe try fucking with it from a linux live USB or something? As for the MBR, when installing windows on your current drive it should have written this sort of thing to your current drive. Are you dual booting between the two drives or something?

Lole youre games are shite
Im not underage by the way

Pretty good taste user, much better than OP

>hiberfile, pagefile,
This, who runs out of memory on their PC in 2018?

Make a gparted live cd and delete everything, afterwards hang yourself you fucking fartnight zoomer.

>fucking windows
I think you need
/* hiberfile */
powercfg /hibernate off

And for swap you need to go into the "computer" advanced setting and turn check the radio to not use a pagefile.

what application is this OP

Attached: gotta-blast-elchingonz3-32657672.png (500x573, 148K)

based and redpilled, save for using gparted.

It's the easiest one for retards like OP Literally plug in, boot up, press enter and click on the buttons.

True shit:

or simply grow up

this

>fornut

Attached: zoomer.gif (264x264, 1.64M)