Oh fuck off

oh fuck off

Attached: united_botnet.png (985x552, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britishairways.com/en-gb/information/checking-in-and-boarding/checking-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flying United
fuck off, indeed

>Not flying Southwest
Wew

>*wrestles you out of your flight*

>being non-white
lol

>southwest
>to japan
call me when that happens

Do you people not have phones?

"you people" is insulting to the Japanese heritage

you need to go to Alaska first to fly southwest to Japan

southwest is how communism sucks

>flying longhaul in narrowbody
>at the limit of its range
no thanks

What's the issue?

If you check in like normal at the check in counter like everyone has done for decades you get your boarding pass there

OR

Use their app and upload documents to avoid going to the check in desk

>not having your boarding pass in apple wallet

Usually there's a third option: Just type your passport number etc into the checkin website. No counter, no app.

>Just type your passport number etc into the checkin website. No counter, no app.

>thinks any international airline accepts this

Literally every other international airline that I've been flying for the past 20 years does.

Maybe it's different in burgerland. As a britbong, that's all I've had to do whenever I fly.

Attached: 1423004277850.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

so none at all?

W O O S H

>can't name the airlines or link to their policy saying just check in with the app
>thinks the airlines get to dictate what documents are required and who sees them

You still need to show your passport to someone at some point, but you definitely don't need to go up to a desk and have them print a boarding pass for you.

britishairways.com/en-gb/information/checking-in-and-boarding/checking-in

lol moving the goal posts now

>yeah you need your passport checked!

>flying the worst airline in the country
y tho.

>If you're travelling on an intercontinental flight, including Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kiev, from London Heathrow Terminal 3 or Terminal 5 we will need to check your passport and visa before you go through security.

So are all these fuckasses constantly nagging you to use their app making money from you using the app somehow?

Oi guv, do you have a loicense for that visa to Russia?

Delta is the way to go.

>no jet blue

I'm not sure you understand what check-in normally is, or how it might differ from visa checks, but OK

Why couldn't you just upload a photo through the website? Why does everything need a fucking app?

OP is complaining he has to get his passport checked, digitally or in person

then you dickheads come in saying in 20 years of flying never had it checked, then said you do get it checked now you're changing it to visas

top kek

wussy

No you illiterate negro, OP is complaining that to get a boarding pass at home you now have to install a botnet app instead of just typing your passport info into a form like it's been done for fucking ever.
No one is moving any goalposts, passports are checked at the airport at least once and that's obvious to everyone, the complaint is that now you have to line up and waste extra time by checking in at the airport. You being so stunned by it only confirms that you have never left your mom's basement, nevermind travelled internationally.

>planes
ew normalfags

>botnet app
>being a basement dickhead that you actually think this shit
>wasting time at the airport at check in
Yeah because you have so many fucking things to get done at the airport

just upload the document and OP is done, fucking whining cunts

>not going by Greyhound Transport(TM)

Honestly their prices are excellent

>implying it's not botnet

Attached: botnet.png (1904x1822, 135K)

ahahah what a fuckign joke of an analysis

>camera
>DANGEROUS
>read calendar
>DANGEROUS

>Use Fingerprint
>normal

>Try to join flying botnet
>Being surprised when a mobile botnet is required
Just wait until you need to join a facial recognition database to get on a flight.

just a flip phone

OY VEY IT WANTS TO PUT MY FLIGHT ON MY CALENDAR

>DANGER
DANGER
>DANGER

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

oh no not 10 minutes of inconvenienced required before i can travel what would take me 8 months of foot traffic and rowing

>waste extra time by checking in at the airport.

Ahh so many things to do at the airport! saving so much money without duty on all these items ahhh wish i had my whole holiday here!

jesus christ glow in the dark shills are out in full force tonight

>american

Found your problem.

Attached: OdGtuRi.png (640x610, 438K)

>diablo 4

Attached: 1528741574282.jpg (599x448, 29K)

nice post goyboi i'm sure you're crush will realise that >witty and logical is what she's looking for one day