I made it in CS. Looking for a job? Come in here

4.5 years ago now I started a company that took my knowledge of statistics, actuarial sciences and risk analysis, and we're now an international software vendor that provide solutions to multiple banks.

Just wanna say thanks to Jow Forums for entertaining me all these years. And hopefully pay it back to some of you buy giving you the opportunity to get a job.

If you're currnetly just goofing around, but looking to get challenge and test your skills in mathematics + object oriented programming (And you know C# which I assume all of you do) then shoot me an e-mail here's the requirements:

You must be good at statistical mathematics.
You must have some idea what risk analysi/actysis actuarial science involves (Bayes theorem etc.)
You must be good at C# and write in a clean object-oriented fashion.

Send a mail to [email protected] with the subject "Jow Forums candidate" that includes either your CV, or a link to your github + what your field of expertise is.

Thanks Jow Forums for entertaining me and giving me good ideas through all these years. I can't get into specifics. But I own a double digit amount of millions in EUR >30 if you include my holding account + illiquid assets. And I still retain a large equity in the company I started (we didn't really need investors since everyone could program).

If there's anything I can help you with, or you're thinking of starting your own software company, fire lose, consider this a Q/A. I don't post here often. In fact I think this may be my first post in the last 3 years.

Attached: 1541911192208.jpg (1280x1557, 125K)

Interesting. Need any interns?

DATA MINING THREAD GLOW IN THE DARK

Depends. Are you willing to relocate to Switzerland? I think in that case we'd need to see your public github work remotely first and have you solve a test task.

Yeah sure.

What advice do you have for a 36yo pajeet who was previously a BI monkey (IBM Cognos Developer) in the US, but is NEET for 4 years in India?

Asking for a friend who wants nothing more than getting his career back on track.

Need a Javascript developer?

I actually like math and CS but on principle I'll never make an open source portfolio.
Fuck working for free before being able to get a job.

Questions:
What age are you
What degree/s do you have
What jobs did you have as an employee before becoming an entrepreneur

Are you interested in investing in my startup?

I'm a drug dealer and rich already

Can I use you to launder my money

OP is a Jow Forumstard LARPer.

Attached: OP is a poltard larper.png (2241x729, 237K)

>I'm smart and rich
>Thinks risk-analysis or any software development is "CS"

send pm ;)

he sounds like a complete tool

>What age are you
>What degree/s do you have
None
>What jobs did you have as an employee before becoming an entrepreneur
Kernel develoepr

Can i be your burger fetcher?
t. math PhD, dissertation was on Kaluza-Klein-Fredholm operators in symplectic geometry

Attached: 1540483317239-fit.jpg (480x470, 27K)

Nor sure whats LARP about that.

I don't think you have any right to comment on that until you've seen our internal computations on algorithm efficiciencies that does these risk profiles (obviously the software is a lot broader than that, but getting more specific would be an auto-dox).

-----
bunch f email
I've recieved a bunch of email some crazy, some asking for money, and 2 genuinely good candidates.

If you feel like this is it for you. Send your CV (or github + areas you've worked on) over.

Forgot to mention, the e-mail is [email protected].

Prove you're rich.
Pick a twitch streamer who is currently live and donate to them the last 4 digits of my post number.

I don't even know how to respond to this stupidity. Please never send an e-mail.

I guess even if you're rich you still need to come on Jow Forums and suck your own cock to feel good about yourself

Watch out, I'm gonna be a competitor

Albiet in the risk analysis for networks specifically

I'm waiting.

Root cause analysis + cronjob proning on systems is not a new business. We have a patent on what we're doing (and it doesn't have to do with software risk).

Books that helped you become succsessful?

Almost done with a deep learning engine I have been working on for a few years. From here I am going to build a business on products built with the engine. For someone starting out with little resources do you think it would be better to bootstrap and freelance at first or go through the paperwork and incorporate then get a loan. I hate taking usurious loans so I have been trying to avoid doing so, but there is so much to do I think the jumpstart may be worth it.

Attached: 1524520953336.jpg (680x680, 90K)

>engine. For someone starting out with little resources do you think it would be better to bootstrap and freelance at first or go through the paperwork and incorporate then get a loan. I hate taking usurious loans so I have been trying to avoid doing so, but there is so much to do I think the jumpstart may be

Personal loans are the devil. Corporate creditors are fine if you can get a fair rate.

Introductions to Statistical Learning
Works of Plato's Republic (all volumes).
General early-Greek philosophy
Fooled by Randomness
The list goes on...