Anyone else running Win10 and get this stupid fucking update KB4023057???

anyone else running Win10 and get this stupid fucking update KB4023057???
EVER SINCE THIS FUCKING SHIT WAS FORCED ON ME IT HAS BASICALLY CRIPPLED MY FUCKING BOX AND I CAN'T EVEN UNINSTALL THE FUCKING THING
FUCK YOU MICROSHIT FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY POOINLOO FUCKING DEVS FUCK YOUR POOINLOO FUCKING CEO
FUCK
YOU

Attached: image.gif (200x150, 1005K)

Windows 10 is trash.

Attached: dealwithit.gif (850x480, 1.8M)

Windows 10 made me switch to Linux and OpenBSD.

>Using windows 10 ever
You earned this.

If you're this mad about Windows why are you still using it?

User error. Windows 10 works perfectly for me. If you are ungrateful, why don't you code your own Windows 10?

agreed
I fucking see why believe you me
I realize this, I should have stuck with 8.1
seriously contemplating going to Artix or dual booting with 8.1
FUCK OFF YOU SHITSKIN SHILL FAGGOT
USE SOME FUCKING TOILET PAPER AND NOT THE HAND YOU EAT WITH YOU FUCKING CRETIN

>anyone else running Win10
Goodness gracious no.

>I realize this, I should have stuck with 8.1
Why do you think I stuck with windows 7?

I FUCKING KICK MYSELF EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR FALLING FOR THE DX12 LIE MAN
BELIEVE ME I FUCKING REGRET UPDATING

What did the update do?

Don't blame Indians for your inability to use Windows 10 properly. Seriously, just code your own Windows 10.

>inability to use Windows 10 properly
NIGGER THEY INSTALLED IT WITHOUT A CHOICE, IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOUKDN'T HAVE INSTALLED THE FUCKING UPDATE
WHAT'S WORSE IS MICROSHIT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO OFFER AN UNINSTALL OPTION
FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT OS AND FUCK YOU

ever since its been installed my fucking computer is at half speed
startup is slower, just opening a fucking browser is slower, going through settings is slower, literally everything is slower

Sounds like user error to me.

Why don't you just, I dunno, uninstall the update?

IT WONT FUCKING LET ME
ITS NOT AN OPTION UNDER UNINSTALL UPDATES
IT'S CONSIDERED A """"" QUALITY UPDATE """"" SO THEY DON'T ALLOW IT'S UNINSTALLATION
IT WAS INSTALLED ON 11/16, THE LATEST UPDATE YOU CAN UNINSTALL IS FROM 11/14

How about create backups, reinstall Windows 10, and use tweaks to disable updates so you can decide which to install (HINT DISABLE THE WINDOWS UPDATE SERVICE), instead of bitching here.

HOW ABOUT FUCK USING AN OPERATING SYSTEM THAT FORCES SHIT UPDATES ON THE USERS AND DOESN'T EVEN GIVE THEM AN OPTION FOR UNINSTALLATION? NOOOOP, MAKE THEM JUMP THROUGH FUCKING HOOPS BECAUSE FUCK YOU

Pretty sure Microsoft had to force updates because glow in the dark idiots like you never install updates and botnets were everywhere. Anyone with half a brain knows how to disable updates using 3rd party utilities.

Are you just a user? You're just a user, aren't you?

Works for me. Quality updates show up under uninstall updates too unless they've been superseeded (won't let me uninstall the cumulative update for September for example, because I have installed the update for October).

Honestly I think you're just making shit up now.

Install gentoo

Just had it installed this morning. So far so good on my machine. What exactly is wrong with it?

Have you installed update KB4467702? It is supposed to go alongside update KB4023057. If you install one but not the other your system may not run properly. Hope this helps.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (892x666, 84K)

Kek, it's amazing how their "your fault (core dumped)" default answer triggers such asshurt when turned back on them.
>b-b-but why won't anyone use leenooks? why are we doomed to 1%?

linux

>being this shit at operating an OS
Mate I don't think you'll do much better on Linux, but I do look forward to your next autistic meltdown in a week when you fuck up again.

>Not using 1809 build
Ayy lmao

who the fuck uses windows update?

Attached: 1357122581973.png (470x337, 312K)

Microsoft never go full retard, this is embarrasing

Attached: NeverGoFullRetard.gif (245x150, 462K)