IPhone XR CONFIRMED FLOP

open phonearena.com

What went wrong?

>the iphone XR's design planned obsolescence functioned too well. Those kind of bezels are actually already obsolete by 5 years and that kind of narrow small screen was obsolete 3 years ago

Attached: iPhone-XR.jpg (800x525, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/apple-stop-disclosing-iphone-ipad-mac-unit-sales-quarter-2018-11
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=9320#show
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought my step-daughter an iPhone XR for her birthday and it seems pretty cool desu

>narrow small screen obsolete 3 years ago

I'm glad the overall market is not made up of retarded Jow Forums posters.

Jesus Christ that looks old and busted.

Kinda glad I stuck with oppo for a change got a old r11

my friend bought an XS Max and he claims he's not that rich
then I saw his tax returns and he made 7 millions before taxes reeeee why did he lie to me, he doesn't even spot me a couple thousand without asking for 20% interest

Who's this even supposed to bait?
Like genuinely, what kind of (you)s did you expect?

bet she doesn't let you fuck her

It's not bait. It's my fucking life
what part of it smells like bait?

>the design makes a phone obsolete
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>plebbitposting
le upboat

>make a cheapshit version of your premium phone
>bait tards into feeling bad for buying the poor mans version
>retards take a credit to be able to not look poor
>product flops just as planned
>LMAO APPLE BTFO
You really don't have to be smart to figure this one out, it's just a (((trick)))

Attached: 1539540748770.jpg (1200x1800, 517K)

He's my friend so I go to his place often, I saw his income papers on the desk once while he went to take a leak. There, that explains how I know how much he makes. The rest can be explained by him being a tasteless kike at heart who buys the latest Apple shite but will ask interest for short term piddly loans.

Look at that notch. So ugly and dated looking.

i like narrow phones.

Too expensive for the poorfag version.

Attached: 67FC8C30-9944-499F-95D6-5EA33E4D4DE9.png (840x1080, 56K)

You should be sad instead, with Jow Forums as a dominant market this pohne would sell well and apple wouldn't have to reducethe production. They did it twice already.

Do you fuck her?

>phonearena

So steal shit from his house and pawn it

How do bezels go obsolete?

>open phonearena.com

getting real sick of these russian bots.

The XR only exists to drove sales of the XS.

Its like small bags of popcorn at the movies: "its only a bit more for the better product"

Imagine caring this much about such a miniscule and unimportant part of modern smartphones. Good thing no one mentioned an asking price of $800 for a device which doesn't have a 1080p screen on a 6.1" panel. No, that couldn't flop a device, no way.

>Instead of selling 100 million Apple will likely only sell 70 million
This phone will still outsell every "flagship" from the Android space combined. So who exactly is losing here?

>Instead of selling 100 million Apple will likely only sell 70 million
>This phone will still outsell every "flagship" from the Android space combined. So who exactly is losing here?
Your assumption which is not holding water.
businessinsider.com/apple-stop-disclosing-iphone-ipad-mac-unit-sales-quarter-2018-11

Apple told their manufacturers to not increase production on the XR a few weeks ago.

I like mine a lot, it's a great size and the battery life is astonishing. I'd expect to see a lot more of these sell during the holiday season.

This makes itoddlers shit bricks

Attached: galaxy-s10-infinity-o-design-samsung-patent-1.jpg (770x513, 43K)

Did you ever have a 4.7" iPhone previously? Doesn't it feel much larger in your pockets/hand?

I moved from an iPhone 7 to the XR. It felt kinda big the first couple days but you get used to it quickly. When I was resetting the 7 to sell it suddenly felt very cramped by comparison.

>and the battery life is astonishing
Where did this bullshit even originate from?
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=9320#show
This is below average, not even close to astonishing.

That's a mixed usage test, but the XR battery life is astonishing compared to the normal ass iPhones with

Mine gets me through a day and a half easily. That's very good IMO

>Talk time

>That's a mixed usage test
What else should it be? That's how people use their phones.
>Mine gets me through a day and a half easily. That's very good IMO
And this is somehow verifiable? Come on.
>Talk time
Where's the problem?

You're getting awfully upset about a phone you don't even own. Do you think I care enough to prove my battery life to you?

nah bro, people talk on their phone for like 1 hour max in a single charge. they're on apps and websites or taking photo/video the rest of the time. the XR definitely beats the other iphones by an hour or more extra time. now go ahead and spew about how much you love your oneplus 6 or xiaomeme

No it fucking won't Apple nigger, the galaxy alone has already outsold them.

>7 million
Is your friend the CEO of a major corporation?

Yeah, my uncle works at Nintendo as well.

yeah but do you fuck her?

Are you fucking retarded or what? Like, why tell lies about easily searchable things on the internet? Unless if of course your definition of "flagship," is the cheapest bottom of the barrel Samsung phone marketed as "Galaxy." Samsung's flagship is the S9, period, full stop. Now go be a faggot somewhere else.

Did they seriously make the wallpaper a picture of balls touching

Attached: 1531024800547.jpg (250x238, 20K)

>t. coy soiboy goytoy soidoy BOI

Attached: 1517977543185.jpg (732x797, 263K)

Don't you got a street on faggot?

Attached: NOTCHED.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

The bigger problem is no 5G support and also only 2 antennas instead of 4 iirc. Basically your reception will be shit

No one cares about bezels and narrow screen famalam

>I bought my step-daughter
You literally just wanted to say wife's daughter

It's basically still flagship price, it's just that there are more expensive flagships out there.

Why are all raging gay fruit worshippers also soiboys? There's gotta be a connection. Maybe because you have to be an obese neckbeard to spend this amount of effort just to desperately attempt to prove that botnet-infested fruit chink phones made of reject parts are somehow superior?

Attached: 1517975653448.jpg (2560x1600, 903K)

>calling Apple users gay
Meanwhile

Attached: image.jpg (371x659, 193K)

>apple sells 7 million iphone XR instead of planned 10 million in first month of sales
>failure

They moved more units of their dogshit tier phone in one month than most manufacturers move across their whole line in a year while charging a fraction of the price.

have you taken your daily Soi latte, Goy?

Attached: 1517965301149.jpg (480x360, 29K)

basedsoyboy

>what went wrong?
Nothing, it’s comfy as fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (785x1540, 892K)

>mdcalc

what do you need that for?

Med school. Comes in handy.

Horrible bezels.

3GB of ram that will run like shit on next years iOS.

Shitty colors.

It was DOA 2bh.

your wife's daughter?

>without asking for 20% interest
now you know why he is rich huh, goy?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1513633949917.gif (500x491, 376K)

where are you supposed to hold it?

>saves pictures

I actually like the bezels
Sometimes my palm touches the screen at the edge when im using my thumb

It was obvious all the time, come on.

basado

People beginning to be uninterested in upgrading every two years. Those who wanted to upgrade bought the iPhone X last year, and the hold outs are still stratified with their iPhone 7's and 8's. Who would spend another $1k-$1.4k on a phone with 99% of the same functionality except for a bigger screen. The smartphone boom is over in Europe/USA.

Yup I still have a 6S

>Budget iPhone
>800 dollars
Litterally the iPhone 5C all over again

people update when their phone contracts are up. My wife does that. I have the XS now. I miss android sometimes. Last one I had was a galaxy S4. It would randomly shut off on me sometimes, it was infuriating. How are androids nowadays?

>Who would spend another $1k-$1.4k on a phone with 99% of the same functionality except for a bigger screen
Yeah, except this one is a sub 1080p display in 2018. and on a 6.1" panel. Truly the best deal of our times.