>he is not working on his 24hstartup idea rn
>he isn't streaming on twitch rn
wtf are you doing with your life user?

Attached: Untitled.png (588x548, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/jesswallaceuk
builtbyher.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I had an upload speed faster than 50kb/s then maybe.

i don't have any money to launder

not falling for a stupid fucking fad. "i made an app, let's call it a startup now!"

I'd rather clean up dog shit for a living than support the continued degeneration of technology with this kind of shovelware garbage.

because I already have a company, and actually I have had it so long that the word "startup" didn't even exist in mainstream lingo, neither did iPads or any streaming services, established 1998 motherfucker

Not trendy enough, do you even have a 300 MB web app you fucking philistine?

waifu
twitch.tv/jesswallaceuk

>startup idea
>twitch
What a life!

well said, sir

What is a 24hrstartup?

No, really. I legitimately don't know what that means. Does it mean you make a start up company that will only last 24 hours?

/thread

>SayHenlo is a platform for combatting conversation overload. Have you ever received multiple messages from someone and didn’t know which one to respond to? That’s conversation overload. On SayHenlo you can’t send somebody another message until they respond to your last one.

That's the stupidest idea for an app I have ever heard.

In 24 hours you have a working prototype of an app/website that can attract investors enough to bring you loads of money.

I think.

Half of messages will be 'what do you mean?' or just 'k'

>How One Man Solved World Hunger in the Bay Area using only Vim on his iPad

Attached: kisspng-computer-icons-hacker-news-intelligent-5ad9db2b2b9ac0.5479718115242268591786.png (1600x1600, 16K)

so its just an old people scam, gotcha

Im an idea guy who does it selflessly. I basically came up with kickstarter on /v/ and let other people run with it

rename the app Please Respond

kek

if ( poster_id == last_poster_id )
post("pls respond")
Where can I get my investors

>twitch.tv/jesswallaceuk
Making a blog?

so fucking innovative

but she is cute

But what is a good idea for a start up/project?
I literally have no problem to solve right now, except for some exams

Not living in SV means that making some PHP site in 24 hours with an iPad won't make money rain on me. I know that for some people farting will attract over 9000 investors, but this is how it works outside your bubble.

WHAT THE FUCK
she just googled how to implement auth in laravel and it returned a link to the official docs literally spoon feeding her. instead of following the official docs she went to youtube and searched for the same thing.

fucking illiterate zoomers!

stop being a sexist shitlord user, only positive comments from now on.

me to, my upload speeds sits around half mega, so basically someone starts downloading content and the whole notwork collapses.

This is like telling an African that he should get an education instead of eating crayons.

girls can be illiterate too you sexist

>startup
Nice buzzword

>turns on computer
>look at my startup!

builtbyher.io/

i fucking hate all of these business 'gurus', blockchain advocates, and other fag basedboy professions that involve making 5 minute tweets or youtube videos (which are just unedited phone videos) twice a day telling people to 'JUST DO IT'. i hope all of them stay poor for the rest of their lives.