Apple steals

>end of 2015
>Microsoft Surface pro 4 has magnetic attachment for the pen
>end of 2018
>Apple's iPad Pro now has a magnetic attachment for the pen

>youtube.com/watch?v=Gbhl8fmQL8k

Attached: 1526921205299.jpg (2282x1440, 191K)

>no usb-c
garbage

Surface book 2 has USB-C but then you'll complain about thunderbolt.

>full size USB 3.1 and mini-DP
also this is from 2015, when USB-C was irrelevant. the new one obviously is way better (we're at Surface pro 6 now)

shame the superior product didn't sell well.

Attached: 1516111201863.png (1197x571, 299K)

>VAIO
Let me guess, overpriced?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17.jpg (504x322, 44K)

Every device with Windows on it is garbage, regardless the hardware.

Every device with loonix on it is garbage, regardless the hardware.

As always, Apple stole it and made it better.
>Surface Pen uses replaceable batteries
>Apple Pencil charges while it's magnetically attached
Apple win evertim

>end of 2015
>iPad pro has 120hz screen
>end of 2018
>Microshit still stuck on 60hz

>>Surface Pen uses replaceable batteries
yes have you seen how long the 1 battery lasts? a fucking year

>microshills have to remember to replace the battery annually
>isheep literally never have to think about it, ever. it's almost as if the Pencil doesn't even have a battery at all
>and yet the microshill brags for some reason
I pity thee

>remember
it's only once a year. apple pen has to constantly be charged.

But let me guess, when someone mentions how the apple mouse has to be turned upside down and rendered unusable to be charged, you'll have the exact same argument as him.

It doesn't constantly have to be charged. It has an obscenely long battery life; you can draw for like 30 hours without recharging it and still probably won't see it dip below 90%.

Yes, because the context is different. If you leave your mouse constantly plugged in, it defeats the purpose of it being wireless. But neither the Surface Pen nor Apple Pencil use any kind of wires to consume power at all.
Some things work well for one context, but not very well for another.

when it comes to mice, putting the port on the bottom is actually pretty much the best solution outside of a qi charging pad.

>2004
>Apple has a magnetic attachment for iMac's remote
>2015
>pajetsoft adapt the magnetic mechanism to surface pen

Attached: 768px-Apple_remote_imac.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

actually that makes it better

>Yes, because the context is different.
Lol.
>If you leave your mouse constantly plugged in
Where did I say this?
>it defeats the purpose of it being wireless.
How? I can choose to use it wired or wireless. How is me having choice a bad thing?
Also this is exactly, word for word, the answer I get on Jow Forums every time I bring this up. It's almost like you memorized a shilling script.
>Some things work well for one context, but not very well for another.
True, for example when the context is "apple did it" then it magically works, right?

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

Why?

It was beautiful. A bit overpriced and hard to get but it was the tablet I always wanted and now it's gone again and nobody will make one like it.

Attached: vaio-pdp-canvas-precision-slide-02-z-engine.jpg (1600x800, 147K)

Nice tranny.

Attached: tranny.png (1270x712, 644K)

>If Jow Forums made a tablet

Attached: VAIO-Z-Canvasside4.jpg (1200x658, 548K)

>tranny
it's just a nerdy old lady. kys faggot.

>>Yes, because the context is different.
>Lol.
Laughing doesn't make it untrue. Qi charging is a must for smartphones and smart watches, but nobody seems to want wireless charging on tablets and laptops. Because the context between devices is different.
That's literally the entire reason tablets exist in the first place; certain tasks demand a context wherein the device being used isn't too big or too small. Context is important.
>Where did I say this?
You don't have to say it; it's just how most people definitely would use it if given the chance.
>How? I can choose to use it wired or wireless. How is me having choice a bad thing?
You'll almost never be in a situation where you absolutely need to charge a mouse and use it simultaneously. The Magic Mouse only needs to charge for like 2 minutes for a full day's worth of usage, as with any other rechargeable wireless mouse. Leave it like that overnight and you forget about it for the next two months.
Being able to charge the mouse while you use it actually adds no convenience as it's mostly just a novelty.
>Also this is exactly, word for word, the answer I get on Jow Forums every time I bring this up. It's almost like you memorized a shilling script.
It's because you keep bringing up the same bullshit points and getting the same bullshit responses.
Also, are you telling me you unironically believe in paid shills on Jow Forums? Why would Apple hire people to convince an eastern-European Disney animation knockoff enthusiast forum that they're not that bad? Reddit, I could probably believe, but no one is going to spend time marketing to Jow Forums. It just isn't efficient business.

>anyone who talks about a product i don't like is a shill
this is where I leave you

Attached: lobster dog.jpg (491x469, 49K)

that thing looks like it has 30 minutes battery life and gets 80°C with slight use. sony can't make anything electronical.

Attached: 1405215935478.jpg (1440x2048, 291K)

>Context is important.
In this case, if the context is that apple made it, then it changes everything.

>You don't have to say it; it's just how most people definitely would use it if given the chance.
Please prove this claim. And what's wrong with people using a mouse however they want? What's the benefit of LESS choice?

>You'll almost never be in a situation where you absolutely need to charge a mouse and use it simultaneously. The Magic Mouse only needs to charge for like 2 minutes for a full day's worth of usage, as with any other rechargeable wireless mouse. Leave it like that overnight and you forget about it for the next two months.
Oh so before the fact the pen having a charge of a year was no big deal, but 2 months is. And this has nothing to do with my question, you're just doing damage control. How is people having the choice between wired or wireless a bad thing?

>Being able to charge the mouse while you use it actually adds no convenience as it's mostly just a novelty.
But for the pen it's super important, right?

>It's because you keep bringing up the same bullshit points and getting the same bullshit responses.
How is it a bullshit point when you can't even provide a counter-point?

>Also, are you telling me you unironically believe in paid shills on Jow Forums? Why would Apple hire people to convince an eastern-European Disney animation knockoff enthusiast forum that they're not that bad? Reddit, I could probably believe, but no one is going to spend time marketing to Jow Forums. It just isn't efficient business.
You're right, look at all these individual threads made by individual people in pic related, surely this isn't shilling.

Attached: 20181102_21_24_43_g_Technology_4chan.jpg (1539x670, 720K)

>unironically defending this
just give up. if you can have a tablet with a magnetic holding place for the stylus that also wirelessly charges the stylus, why wouldn't you want that?

Who are you quoting?

Where did I say that? What are you even talking about?

You said "shilling script" , kiddo

>Please prove this claim.
That's kind of a trap. How the fuck am I supposed to prove it? It's not like there have been any studies conducted on this sort of thing.
>And what's wrong with people using a mouse however they want?
Durability. It's nice to not accidentally fuck up the port or fray the wire from moving the mouse around so much.
>What's the benefit of LESS choice?
I literally just told you that.
>Oh so before the fact the pen having a charge of a year was no big deal, but 2 months is.
Yes, because if we're talking about a stylus it's sort of important that you never really have to remember to recharge it, or replace its batteries. With a mouse, something that you'll use a whole lot more throughout the day, it's a bit less important.
>And this has nothing to do with my question, you're just doing damage control.
You're the one who brought the whole Magic Mouse up in the first place.
>How is people having the choice between wired or wireless a bad thing?
Jesus Christ, asking the same question 4 times isn't helping you.
>But for the pen it's super important, right?
No, that's what I'm saying. The stylus should charge automatically when you're not using it, as the Apple Pencil does. I can't believe you somehow see this as a bad thing just because Apple's logo is attached to it.
>How is it a bullshit point when you can't even provide a counter-point?
I've provided multiple counterpoints. You're deliberately disagreeing with me at every possible turn at this point because you can.
>You're right, look at all these individual threads made by individual people in pic related, surely this isn't shilling.
That's not shilling, it's shitposting. They're deliberately baiting a negative response from people. It's not serious advertisement attempts.

FACT:

iPad Pro is the best tablet on the market.

Attached: 1488857078157.png (504x456, 334K)

>Where did I say that? What are you even talking about?
you never explicitly stated it. but you implied it multiple times, here and here . and here

Jesus, who's that ugly ogreface.
It was made by Vaio after they left Sony btw.

>How the fuck am I supposed to prove it? It's not like there have been any studies conducted on this sort of thing.
Then maybe don't say shit you can't back up.

>>And what's wrong with people using a mouse however they want?
>Durability. It's nice to not accidentally fuck up the port or fray the wire from moving the mouse around so much.
But again, I could choose whether to use it wireless or not, so whatever advantage wireless had I could choose to have that or something else. You still haven't addressed my question. And I'm sure you have a study showing that wired mice have less durability than wireless ones.

>Yes, because if we're talking about a stylus it's sort of important that you never really have to remember to recharge it, or replace its batteries. With a mouse, something that you'll use a whole lot more throughout the day, it's a bit less important.
How? You just said they're different, you haven't explained why one needs constant recharging and the other doesn't.

>You're the one who brought the whole Magic Mouse up in the first place.
And you still haven't explained how having less choice is a good thing.

>Jesus Christ, asking the same question 4 times isn't helping you.
I'll keep going until you answer it.

>No, that's what I'm saying. The stylus should charge automatically when you're not using it, as the Apple Pencil does. I can't believe you somehow see this as a bad thing just because Apple's logo is attached to it.
Where did I say it was a bad thing?

>I've provided multiple counterpoints.
Remind me of one.

>You're deliberately disagreeing with me at every possible turn at this point because you can.
No, I'm trying to understand why it's better to have no choice.

>That's not shilling, it's shitposting. They're deliberately baiting a negative response from people. It's not serious advertisement attempts.
Of course you asked all of these people.

>you never explicitly said it
Literally stopped reading here.

>Literally stopped reading here.
fine, stay ignorant.

user...you might actually be autistic.

Attached: that is not ok.jpg (481x329, 59K)

What important information was I missing? That I never said something, but you *felt* like I did? It's not my job to disprove your retarded fantasies.

I'm sorry you have no argument.

Almost everything I've posted in this thread has been an argument, but all of your responses are either (a) repeating everything you've said before, or (b) asking for studies that obviously don't exist.
We're going in circles.

Attached: 1534495404211.jpg (1000x615, 183K)

realistically mac probablly used better quality magnets which is why it is getting praise

Attached: ipad vs surface anime.jpg (1000x1643, 260K)

>Almost everything I've posted in this thread has been an argument
False.

>but all of your responses are either (a) repeating everything you've said before
Yes, until you can provide an answer I don't mind repeating the question.

>or (b) asking for studies that obviously don't exist.
Oh you mean those times you make claims and then get mad that I asked for proof?

>answer my questions
>*answers your questions*
>no i don't want that answer i want a different answer haha i win

Attached: minimalist b8.jpg (800x600, 27K)

But you never answered my question, actually. Why is it better to have less choice? Stop dancing around the issue and making false quotes, just answer me.

Yes but what Microsoft did in 2018 was an obvious, boring, plebian feature. What Apple did this year was an innovative and courageous leap. Now watch as Microsoft imitates their magnet's shape and position next year.

>False.
Uh... >Yes, until you can provide an answer I don't mind repeating the question.
You've made that quite obvious. You'll keep repeating yourself until your opponent gets tired and gives up altogether.
>Oh you mean those times you make claims and then get mad that I asked for proof?
Nobody's getting mad here, first of all. Secondly, you're asking for proof for things that should otherwise be obvious to the average person, i.e. "Most people would just leave the mouse plugged in." That's common sense, it's something the average consumer would do. Hell, I've personally seen people who didn't even know the Magic Keyboard was wireless until I showed them.
That sort of thing doesn't need an independent study.

FACT:

You shit in the street.

Attached: 1513248189080.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>Why is it better to have less choice?
Here's a direct and blatant answer: It isn't always better to have fewer options in every circumstance but it is sometimes better to have limited options if the few options you have are more convenient and help the product last longer and remain usable for as long as possible.
Sometimes having too many choices can actually be harmful to the user.

/thread

>Uh...
I answered every single one of those points, which did not answer my question. You kind of tried there once with "durability", but then again you had zero evidence and when I mentioned that even if your made-up claim were true I could choose to use it as wireless you kind of pretended to not notice that.

>Nobody's getting mad here,
People who resort to insults usually are upset.

>That's common sense, it's something the average consumer would do.
That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>Secondly, you're asking for proof for things that should otherwise be obvious to the average person
Actually, what I'm doing is asking a question which you consistently pretend to not see. Even after saying "stop dancing around the issue and give me an answer" you didn't do it. I'll try again: Why is it better to have less choice? Can you just answer this question?

>Of course you asked all of these people.
Can you prove otherwise? No? Oh.

Attached: irritatingly smug dog.jpg (431x427, 137K)

The "autism" post wasn't me. Other than that, I haven't resorted to insults. Also, you don't need to be upset to use insults. Calling someone autistic over the internet doesn't necessary require much anger.

omg itoddlers btfo

/thread

>Here's a direct and blatant answer:
There we go.

>It isn't always better to have fewer options in every circumstance but it is sometimes better to have limited options if the few options you have are more convenient and help the product last longer and remain usable for as long as possible.
Ok, kind of vague, but fair enough. But we have tons of mice which can be used both wirelessly and wired. This isn't some obscure unexplored tech, there are mice much much better than the Magic Mouse which can do that. So is apple just incompetent? I'm totally ok with that answer btw.

>Sometimes having too many choices can actually be harmful to the user.
Yeah, having to choose whether to plug in a cable or not would be devastating.

Actually the person making the claim has to provide evidence.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1516367957489.gif (500x491, 376K)

>Ok, kind of vague, but fair enough. But we have tons of mice which can be used both wirelessly and wired. This isn't some obscure unexplored tech, there are mice much much better than the Magic Mouse which can do that. So is apple just incompetent? I'm totally ok with that answer btw.
The fact that the designers at Apple made a conscious and intentional decision to place the Lightning port at the bottom doesn't necessarily mean they were simply too stupid to think otherwise. It exists that way because if a person leaves the mouse plugged in constantly, that could do some serious damage to the battery over time. This isn't really much of a concern with the Apple Pencil because it doesn't usually get anywhere near as much usage as the Mouse does, so a shortened battery capacity wouldn't be quite as much of a problem with the Pencil as it would be with the Mouse.
>>Sometimes having too many choices can actually be harmful to the user.
>Yeah, having to choose whether to plug in a cable or not would be devastating.
Please re-read my post. I didn't use the word "devastating," and intentionally so. You did that. Harmful is somewhat ambiguous in definition; it could mean "fatal" or "somewhat annoying." Generally, by using the term "harmful," I'm indicating that the alternative might not necessarily be for the best.

>blah blah damaged batteries
user this is getting tiring. I get it that constant charging is bad, but that has nothing to do with my question. But, once again, giving me that choice lets me choose between good battery health and convenience. Maybe I value battery health more and used it wireless, then flip it and end my shift. Maybe I'm a richfag who'd just keep it charged and buy a new one when the battery dies. For the Nth time, how is CHOICE a bad thing? You really struggle with this point.
And for example, the Logitech 703 mouse lets me choose between wired and wireless and I can replace the battery, which renders the whole "serious damage to the battery" into a non-argument. Why couldn't Apple do that? I remind you that "incompetence" IS an acceptable answer.

>Generally, by using the term "harmful," I'm indicating that the alternative might not necessarily be for the best.
So it's harmful to be able to pick between 2 things? Which were too many, right?

>For the Nth time, how is CHOICE a bad thing?
I've already answered this. Choice, especially pertaining to more benign things like how to use a mouse, isn't much more than a minor obstacle; an inconvenience that makes the experience as a whole feel less frictionless. One could argue that through the years, Apple as displayed design behaviors that indicate that their main goal is, above all else, to reduce friction as much as possible. To try to eliminate the sense of 'using technology to complete a task' in favor of the sense of 'completing a task.' Sometimes that requires the elimination or limitation of choices.
It's been known for quite a while now that Apple doesn't really like to make modular devices, and the Magic Mouse is just one of the many examples of that.
That's as clearly as I can put it. Please don't ask that question again, it's getting annoying.
And this whole Magic Mouse debate seems to be a distraction from the main idea its origin to begin with; and that is the fact that while both the Surface and iPad Pro employ magnets to hold their accompanying styli, only the iPad Pro charges it simultaneously. What do you have against this mechanism?

>And for example, the Logitech 703 mouse lets me choose between wired and wireless and I can replace the battery, which renders the whole "serious damage to the battery" into a non-argument.
So you'd rather charge your mouse while using it AND have to replace the battery than just charge it while you're not using it?

>Why couldn't Apple do that?
The idea is not that they "couldn't," it's that they "wouldn't." And the reason for that is because they deemed it wasn't the best option. Why? I don't know. I don't work for Apple.

>Maybe I'm a richfag who'd just keep it charged and buy a new one when the battery dies.
Why wouldn't you just buy a wired mouse, then? That's pretty wasteful.

>I've already answered this.
Trust me, you haven't.

>Choice, especially pertaining to more benign things like how to use a mouse, isn't much more than a minor obstacle; an inconvenience that makes the experience as a whole feel less frictionless.
How would more choice in this case introduce friction?

>That's as clearly as I can put it.
So basically, you can't explain why choice is bad, which renders your argument null.

>What do you have against this mechanism?
Where did I say I had anything against it?

>Please don't ask that question again, it's getting annoying.
True, if I keep pressing you might not get paid or something.

>So you'd rather charge your mouse while using it AND have to replace the battery than just charge it while you're not using it?
No, I'd rather pick one or the other, which it lets me, unlike the Apple mouse.

>Why wouldn't you just buy a wired mouse, then? That's pretty wasteful.
Because maybe once in a while I want it wireless. I know the idea of choice is "harmful" or whatever your Apple shill script calls it, but some people like it.

>I don't work for Apple.
This statement has very little value in this particular thread.

>One could argue that through the years, Apple as displayed design behaviors that indicate that their main goal is, above all else, to reduce friction as much as possible. To try to eliminate the sense of 'using technology to complete a task' in favor of the sense of 'completing a task.'
This TOTALLY isn't a shill.

>Trust me, you haven't.
Yes, I have. You already acknowledged that here: . You just didn't like the answer. That doesn't make it not an answer, though.
>How would more choice in this case introduce friction?
Most people want to think about charging their accessories as little as possible, while also sustaining as little damage to the device itself as possible. The Magic Mouse accomplishes this effectively by simply placing the port at the bottom. This way, the user doesn't have to think about replacing the battery, or overcharging, and this way the user doesn't have to charge the mouse but very infrequently, when they're not using it.
>So basically, you can't explain why choice is bad, which renders your argument null.
That's not what I'm saying. I keep giving you answers, and you keep swatting them down because they're not good enough for you to consider them answers.
But if winning this argument is that important to you, yes. I'm tired.
>Where did I say I had anything against it?
, >True, if I keep pressing you might not get paid or something.
I don't care anymore.

Attached: tired anime girl.jpg (482x549, 57K)

>No, I'd rather pick one or the other, which it lets me, unlike the Apple mouse.
You wouldn't need to replace the battery, though, because the battery wouldn't be shortened out because of the way it charges unless you just never use your mouse at all.

>Because maybe once in a while I want it wireless. I know the idea of choice is "harmful" or whatever your Apple shill script calls it, but some people like it.
So get a wireless mouse then, and use it as a wireless mouse. If you already have a wireless mouse, there's no reason you'd need it to be wired.

It's a blatant summation of their products. Most of their marketing is aimed at people looking for something low-maintenance and reliable.

Is this thread what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?

>Yes, I have. You already acknowledged that here: (You). You just didn't like the answer.
Actually I said that was a vague answer. Yes, in general sometimes more choice can be bad. But we do have mice with this choice with no apparent issues. I asked you to show me how in this particular instance it would be bad, and you didn't.

>Most people want
*sigh* I thought we talked earlier about this sort of claim, user. But let's try.
>Most people want to think about charging their accessories as little as possible, while also sustaining as little damage to the device itself as possible.
Then just pick one alternative and stick to it, I don't see what the problem is.

>This way, the user doesn't have to think about replacing the battery
You're not explaining why that's good. Yes, the user doesn't have to think about something... because he can't do that something. Awesome.

> ,
Neither of these posts were mine, like the post where you/someone insulted me.

>So get a wireless mouse then, and use it as a wireless mouse. If you already have a wireless mouse, there's no reason you'd need it to be wired.
Less input lag, never charging it my entire life.

No one even remembers the comic that correctly predicted Apple would copy the keyboard cover?

Attached: surfacetensioncomic.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 148K)

>Actually I said that was a vague answer.
But still an answer.
>But we do have mice with this choice with no apparent issues.
There are issues, but they're just not issues for you particularly. People don't want to replace batteries in their mice. If most people wanted to do that, then a lot more people would've bought the Logitech 703.
>*sigh* I thought we talked earlier about this sort of claim, user. But let's try.
What most people want can be evidenced by what sells the most.
>Then just pick one alternative and stick to it, I don't see what the problem is.
Of course you don't see what the problem is, but that doesn't matter because yours is a seemingly unpopular preference.
>You're not explaining why that's good.
It's good because it's convenient, which is the point of the product.
>Yes, the user doesn't have to think about something... because he can't do that something. Awesome.
The user doesn't have to think about doing something he shouldn't have to need to do. Awesome.
>Neither of these posts were mine, like the post where you/someone insulted me.
Fine, redacted.
>Less input lag, never charging it in my life.
The difference between wired latency and wireless latency between mice is microscopic to the point where you'd have to be a cyborg to notice. And charging a mouse once every two months when you're not using it isn't much of an inconvenience compared to the benefit of not having wires constantly getting in your way and tethering you to a certain area.

>People don't want to replace batteries in their mice.
Then use them exactly like the Apple mouse. The idea of choice really confuses you, doesn't it?

>What most people want can be evidenced by what sells the most.
Proof? Then most people want to eat at mcdonalds?

>Of course you don't see what the problem is, but that doesn't matter because yours is a seemingly unpopular preference.
At this point I think you have issues reading, but my entire point is not forcing a preference on people. I prefer mice that let me choose how to use them, unlike the Apple mouse.

>It's good because it's convenient, which is the point of the product.
Less choice is the opposite of convenience.

>The user doesn't have to think about doing something he shouldn't have to need to do. Awesome.
Yeah, being forced to turn your mouse upside down and not use it is amazing.

>The difference between wired latency and wireless latency between mice is microscopic to the point where you'd have to be a cyborg to notice. And charging a mouse once every two months when you're not using it isn't much of an inconvenience compared to the benefit of not having wires constantly getting in your way and tethering you to a certain area.
user I know you're having trouble grasping this, but let me try again: I'm suggesting that keeping the port in front allows for LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING you want PLUS other things. It lets the user choose if they want your behavior or some other. If you don't like wires, fine, use it wireless. Someone else values not caring about charges, fine, let them keep it wired. Your entire point so far has revolved around how your behavior has this and that advantage, but not everyone is like you and other people want other things. And this, apparently, you cannot accept.

I don't even know how many posts in, you're still unable to explain how letting your users do less things is somehow a good thing. I don't know how you'll explain your low shilling performance.

>like the post where you/someone insulted me.
you called your opponent a shill on multiple occasions. don't act like you're above insults.

There's too much yellow text in this thread.

Attached: 1536697328767.png (540x438, 289K)

>yellow

>Then use them exactly like the Apple mouse. The idea of choice really confuses you, doesn't it?
Oh fun, you're talking down to me. Again. Is that your only tactic?
>Proof?
Have you ever seen a Logitech g307 being used in the wild for non-demo purposes? I've seen countless Magic Mice.
>Then most people want to eat at mcdonalds?
How do you think McDonald's got so popular? It's incredibly convenient for those nights where you can't cook either because you're too tired or late. McDonald's didn't accidentally become a fast-food empire, they filled a hole in the market that was yet to be filled and invented an entirely new industry in the process.
Why are we talking about McDonald's now?
>At this point I think you have issues reading, but my entire point is not forcing a preference on people. I prefer mice that let me choose how to use them, unlike the Apple mouse.
Your point seems to be that the Magic Mouse is irredeemable garbage, and I'm trying to tell you that it isn't. It just doesn't fit your particular use-case, which is fine, but you're stubborn and keep reiterating that no, it's not fine. Don't really know what you want.
>Less choice is the opposite of convenience.
Blanket statements like that are irresponsible to make. Again, you're leaving out context. Sometimes less choice is certainly more of a convenience than an overabundance of choice.
>Yeah, being forced to turn your mouse upside down and not use it is amazing.
Especially when you're only required to do that when you're naturally not using it anyway, and especially when you don't need to do it very often at all. And especially when the benefits more than outweigh the drawbacks.

>I'm suggesting that keeping the port in front allows for LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING you want PLUS other things.
It's better to have few great options than a plethora of shitty ones.

>Oh fun, you're talking down to me. Again. Is that your only tactic?
No, in the same sentence I also mentioned you can use it exactly like the Apple mouse, but you pretended not to notice that.
>Have you ever seen a Logitech g307 being used in the wild for non-demo purposes?
Yes.
>Why are we talking about McDonald's now?
You said the thing that sells better is what most people want, I gave a counter-example, you started talking about convenience. Actually it makes sense that you'd get confused with an example, given how you find the idea of choosing between 2 things "harmful".
>Your point seems to be that the Magic Mouse is irredeemable garbage
No, it isn't. Can't you read? I've explained my point over and over.
>Don't really know what you want.
Ah so no, you can't read.
>Blanket statements like that are irresponsible to make.
This statement is brought to you by the author of "Sometimes having too many choices can actually be harmful to the user."
>Sometimes less choice is certainly more of a convenience than an overabundance of choice.
And I have asked, over and over, how is choice a problem in this particular case, and every single time you pretended not to see it because you literally have no answer. Because you are a paid shill.
>And especially when the benefits more than outweigh the drawbacks.
For you. Again, you'll have to accept that some people want things different from you. It hurts, I know.

>2
>PLETHORA
I think you may be brain damaged. Also how is that option shitty?

You seem to be getting angry.

>No, in the same sentence I also mentioned you can use it exactly like the Apple mouse, but you pretended not to notice that.
You're missing the point entirely. The point is that you shouldn't have to choose how you use a mouse. It shouldn't be a thing you think about.
>Yes.
Other than your own.
>You said the thing that sells better is what most people want, I gave a counter-example
On what planet is McDonald's a counter-example? If anything, it's a supporting example.
>Actually it makes sense that you'd get confused with an example, given how you find the idea of choosing between 2 things "harmful".
It's almost as if you're incapable of explaining yourself without the use of antagonization.
>No, it isn't.
Yes, it is.
>Can't you read?
It's almost as if you're incapable of explaining yourself without the use of antagonization.
>I've explained my point over and over.
No, you haven't.
>>Don't really know what you want.
>Ah so no, you can't read.
Or maybe you're just incapable of explaining yourself without the use of antagonization.
>This statement is brought to you by the author of "Sometimes having too many choices can actually be harmful to the user."
Way to make a mountain out of a molehill. You're never going to stop referencing that, aren't you?
Also, it's almost as if you're incapable of explaining yourself without the use of antagonization.
>And I have asked, over and over, how is choice a problem in this particular case, and every single time you pretended not to see it because you literally have no answer. Because you are a paid shill.
Not even going to acknowledge this one. I've given you several answers. I'm sorry you don't like them.
>For you. Again, you'll have to accept that some people want things different from you. It hurts, I know.
For most people, actually. That why the product sells so well.

2 counts as a plethora, user.

>You seem to be getting angry.
Not an argument.
>The point is that you shouldn't have to choose how you use a mouse. It shouldn't be a thing you think about.
For you. You get confused. Not everyone does. But once again you'll pretend not to understand this.
>Other than your own.
Yes.
>No, you haven't.
You really can't read. Let me redirect you to where I explained my point.
>Or maybe you're just incapable of explaining yourself without the use of antagonization.
Or maybe you can't read. My point was perfectly clear to anyone with a half-decent grasp of English. The idea of choice between 2 things isn't that complex.
>You're never going to stop referencing that, aren't you?
When it stops sounding so stupid I will. Choices are harmful, really? Does your blood pressure rise when suddenly your mouse can do 2 things?
>Not even going to acknowledge this one.
Of course, that would require you to have an argument, which you don't because you can't explain why having less choice is a good thing. Because it isn't, but God forbid you ever admit that.
>For most people, actually.
Again, zero evidence that most people want this. I don't want people to stop using mice however they want. It's apple that forces their preferences for no reason, not me.

Goodnight, user. I hope they don't dock your pay too much over this.

>Sometimes having too many choices can actually be harmful to the user.
Keep in mind this is an actual post by an actual macfag.

>Not an argument.
Of course it isn't, I didn't say it was. Just an observation. I can't understand why you're getting so mad, I'm having fun.
>For you. You get confused. Not everyone does. But once again you'll pretend not to understand this.
You're implying I'm stupid, which is fine but irrelevant as it's not about being too stupid to use the mouse, it's about not wanting to deal with it as much. It's about preferring the lowest possible amount of maintenance required.
>Yes.
OK. (Liar.)
>You really can't read. Let me redirect you to where I explained my point.
You didn't explain your point in that post. At least not well-enough.
>When it stops sounding so stupid I will. Choices are harmful, really? Does your blood pressure rise when suddenly your mouse can do 2 things?
Again, you're imposing a different definition of 'harmful' than intended. You're deliberately misunderstanding me, something you seem to have a knack for doing.
>Of course, that would require you to have an argument, which you don't because you can't explain why having less choice is a good thing. Because it isn't, but God forbid you ever admit that.
No, it's because I've given you multiple explanations already, and I've even said that as many times as I've needed to. But you don't care. You just want to win. You just want to be right. Which is fine, I don't care that much.
>Again, zero evidence that most people want this. I don't want people to stop using mice however they want. It's apple that forces their preferences for no reason, not me.
Sales are a pretty good bit of evidence. Whether or not you hate it, the Magic Mouse has become iconic in its popularity.
>Goodnight, user. I hope they don't dock your pay too much over this.
Are you leaving because you're tired, or because you're out of excuses?

Feel free to misconstrue it all you want.

That's why I love japs

Grorious Nippon

Attached: 1524047786310.png (1475x1532, 1.02M)

>Apple doesn't steal
wtf the pencil is so retarded why does it hang out of the lightning port lmao
>Apple steals
wtf lmao they stole from Microsoft haha applel btfo

The main point of contention here is that Apple historically always claims everyone steals from them, when the reality is always the exact opposite.

garbage. see superior:

>Surface Pro 4
>Pic is of a pre-Pro 3 device
Fuck off pajeet

itoddlers have defended this

Give it back, Jamal

In second place...
AND THE WINNER IS...

ITS NOT FAIR SIRS
THEY STOLE IDEA FOR MAGNET ON SIDE
POOPARE FOR ATTACK
MICROSIRS, ASSEMBLE