Rust code of conduct entails this

>Rust code of conduct entails this
There are people on this board right now who support this kind of mouth-shutting PC culture trash.

Attached: Rust_Code_of_Conduct_Citizen Code of Conduct.png (604x509, 44K)

>wanting to be rude
You must be some kind of asshole

Were you going to contribute to the rust codebase before seeing this OP?

Or does pol take up too much of your time you filth covered wheelchair tranny?

>implying saying that subsaharan Africans have an average IQ of 70 should be banned.
>implying it should not be allowed to say that gender disphoria is a mental illness.
They are banning people from saying the truth, unless they want to be excluded from the project, and their are people applauding it?

it is community guideline...
nice try though, made me reply

fuck off back to
i'll simplify that line for you: "don't be a dick"
incredibly difficult, i know

I would have considering programming in the language and open sourcing code in it, which would have contributed to the language's success.

see You fucking NPC.

If you are gonna let the CoC saying "do not be a dick to other people" stop you from contributing, it's better you don't contribute to anything.

>English speaking countries won't let me murder
>I want to murder minorities
>I'll teach them by not speaking English!

You sure told us.

this does not fit in any of those. please open a dictionary and flip to "racism"

>We will exclude you from interaction if you insult, demean or harass anyone. That is not welcome behavior. We interpret the term “harassment” as including the definition in the Citizen Code of Conduct; if you have any lack of clarity about what might be included in that concept, please read their definition. In particular, we don’t tolerate behavior that excludes people in socially marginalized groups.
pic in OP is part of the "Citizen code of Conduct", so it's literally part of it.

Stupid CIA basketballs, who thread chocolate with screws.

>saying the truth is the same as murdering
You probably even ignore the fact that blacks and Arabs commit much more murder against whites than the other way round.

wait wtf when did anyone say anything about murdering minorities? do you always strawman people you don't like?

I see the only language you can program in is retarded propaganda.

>Too stupid to know what an analogy is
Far right credentials confirmed.

You consider the truth "retarded"?
I would pitty you, if not people like you would cause the rape, sexual assault, murder and the destruction of Western society by the sheer wishful ignorance of reality.

>too stupid to know what a strawman argument is
please just fuck off back to pol

>still doesn't know what an analogy is
2FA checks out.

you mean that some people might not like that you used an analogy of murdering minorities as a direct comparison to this agreement and that there is an implicit insinuation there? then again you seem to have it in your mind everyone you don't like is far right or pol

was not the guy you replied to but there is noone on this planet that does not understand what an analogy is. stop using 1 argument that is complete nonsense as your point

>on a tech board
>can't speak a word about tech. Everything is about race
>"What makes you think I'm Jow Forums?"

this

projection much? the post was literally in response to someone bring up race, and again do you have anything besides calling people pol?

>too dumb to know people can recognize Jow Forums from a mile away
Jow Forumstard is really on a roll.

I made my own CoC

>only allowed to post content related to the project in case its not clear someone has to suck my dick and two other random dicks for aproval

it would be off-topic, a difficult concept for newfags

You know exactly that Mozilla is even looking into the private affairs of people involved in any way with it.
It is also no banning "off-topic" talk, but just things that are against their political ideology.

Ah yes, the classic just call him pol and nothing else

Why do you care what red dit immigrants think?

Attached: VargSmith.jpg (300x379, 70K)

i and?
This is exactly what we want and need, idiots going full into privacy invasion and taking down those safe spaces, we are the ones wining, at the end of the day they will come here and tell us how an ancient concept as anonymous was the way to go and we will laugh at them and tell them to fuck off back to plebit,

You really think that theres one of us that goes around telling what he really thinks of X? nope none, we wait for when you are weak and stab you to in the back, then we haha and your blood tears.

>calling him an asshole
that's also unacceptable behavior

If you need to use such language to perform code reviews or give feedback you're probably doing it wrong.

A Jow Forumstard's only question ever is, "Why can't everything be about ME and ME alone?"
Answering that would go over the Jow Forumstard's head, since they're 100% emotionally invested in everything being about them. So there's really nothing to say except, "I see you're a Jow Forumstard."