Buyer's remorse thread

buyer's remorse thread

Attached: apple-ipad-pro-2018-review-980x620.jpg (980x620, 58K)

>He didn't just buy a 2015 mac book air and dualboot Windows 10 and Mojave

>Buying a tablet ever

i like touchscreens though

I want one, but I wish they could put osx on it instead of the walled garden of iOS.

My 1st gen iPad Pro makes my eyes bleed, the display is terribubble

Also the LG V20, second screen more like second shit

went from a Moto X 2013 to the Moto X4

felt like downgrade
>much bigger
>no AMOLED, only IPS
>battery life no much better compared to my 5 y old phone

Attached: file.png (442x600, 264K)

moto g4
>fucking huge, looks like a roof tile on my pocket
>reboots itself all the time for no fucking reason
>slightly slow, not terrible but noticeable

and this gayman mechanical keyboard
>pretty good actually, sober looks with the leds turned off
>rubberized surface acquires a disgusting look from finger oils with prolonged use but wtv no big deal
>fries after a few months of use. completely dead controller chip or whatever the fuck it is
>never going to spend more than 20eur on a keyboard in my life
probably for the best

Attached: Rush-23_1_c6145559-8a65-483d-83d2-ddb3fbefcb92_grande.png (600x450, 54K)

Ivy Bridge Core i3 sometime in 2012. I was building a gaymebox, and thought "don't need a lot of cores, so go max niggerhurtz, and it'll still run cooler". Nope: no matter what I did - new (expensive) thermal paste, reseating the HSF half-a-dozen times - always shot to well over 90 degrees under load. Then fifteen minutes after the warranty expired, the motherboard blew its onboard sound. Went back to my A10-6800K for gayming, kicked the Intlel into the corner as a file server, and bought a Ryzen as soon as they came out. Only time in the last 10 years I bought Intel, and I regret it.

>much slower than intel counterpart
>barely reaches 3.8ghz
>randomly crashes
>RAM wont pass 2933mhz, have tried 2 kits now
At least it runs Windows 7, with some tweaks.

Attached: amd-ryzen-5-1600-processor-360px-v1.jpg (300x360, 34K)

>my mechanical keyboard collection

Attached: 1542310532130.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Pointing out it's shit bait is still taking it, user.

actually it doesn't.

That's what you get when you buy overpriced gaming shit you dumbass. If you really wanted a proper mechanical keyboard for a decent price you should've gone with a Ducky. My PBT keycaps still look brand new.

>lumpy ss fuck
>way too heavy for its usage
>free scroll / normal scrolling toggle is inconsistent
>half the buttons on it requires some karate move just to click, be it requiring too much force or a really fucked up button placement

Attached: item_XL_9377770_10303435.jpg (600x497, 28K)

This little shit.
Hinges broke, fan is pretty loud now, too big to be mobile. At least it runs Planetside 2 decent enough.
Fell for the gaming laptop meme and thought i would need the mobility, but no. A desktop would've been better all the way.

Attached: serveimage(3).jpg (3000x2139, 482K)

DAC & headphone amplifier, sounds the fucking same as the realtek onboard soundcard

your problems sound user induced.

set bios to stock, don't blame the binning since you didn't opt for the X variant and check your mainboard vendor for compatible ram for once user

That looks uncomfortable and awkward as fuck to use, user how did you fall for this?

funny, my 6700k only clocks to 4.4ghz on an AIO and never passed 2400mhz ram, piece of shit that it is.
and now I have to run it at 2100 or else it wont POST, hope it holds out till zen2.

Dude this mouse is awesome. When work bought one for me, I went home and bought one for myself.

I still have a wired mouse for gaymen though.

>Buying a Mac book throttler
>buying a mac

>A handlet and a weightlet

Attached: Anelace bully.jpg (1048x391, 86K)

My 512 GB SSD. Should have got 1TB.

I buy so little hardware these days I hardly ever get a chance at remorse

Fell for the NVMe meme, or just ran out of money?

are you sure you bought a correct laptop? Doesn't seems like that is capable of games at all.

I have a Gen 2 iPad Pro.

It's fine.

The Nexus 9 was a poor purchase for me. It was surprisingly poorly optimized and sluggish and it turns out I don't really need a tablet anyway.

iPod classic 5th gen.
Too bulky and heavy to comfortably carry in the pocket, no way to just drag and drop music, poor audio formats support, clickwheel is retarded way to navigate, poor battery life, thing fucking vibrates when spinning up its drive, hissing with sensitive IEMs, freezes and rockbox on it is fucked.
Loved Touch 4G, but this was a mistake.

Over priced pos

Attached: SurfaceBook5.jpg (2400x1800, 283K)

My only remorse with the gen 2 is that its too big (got the 12.9). I'm interested in getting the new 12.9 since its smaller.

Attached: Thinkpad.jpg (1280x1280, 473K)

Yep, it has an i7 3610 qm, a gtx 660m and 1366x768, i played Far Cry 3 and have 40- 60 fps on Planetside 2.
It's from 2012 though.

My T410 has been my daily driver for six years now. It's great. Fuck you I guess.

Attached: 1541629492725.png (720x338, 198K)

I ordered the HP surface book attempt, the only remorse I feel is from it having soldered RAM. I just want a neat modular tablet ;_;

Attached: hp elite g2.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

It's not bad, though I do wish the size was closer to the MX Revolution.

Attached: logitech-mx-revolution[1].jpg (500x346, 23K)

My moto x's screen cracked last year. Good luck finding a replacement. Screen, size, battery, screen/body ratio, that phone was a jewel. I'd only change the camera and add external storage

ok, that makes sense. 2012 gaymen laptop aren't that great desu. I have a 1060 laptop and it seems like it'll last for a while. Plays AAA with no issuee

Attached: GTX-970-3.5-GB-Feature-635x369.jpg (635x369, 25K)

I feel you, man.
Best replacement I found for my first gen MotoX was first gen Pixel. It is slightly bigger, but nothing drastic.