Underrated tech thread

ITT we post underrated tech

>Aluratek Bluetooth transceiver
When it wants to, it can connect to my ear buds and I can play my switch. Or with my headphones I can plug it in there too to have it connected to my phone. I have a piece of Velcro on the back of my headphones so this sits properly and doesn't fall off. It's actually rather loud

Attached: 1522763662923.png (569x569, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

natus.one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But why though
It would just create an unnecessary lag
Why not just buy a phone with a head phone jack if you are interested in using wired headphones?

Smartbean. Turns any headphones into Bluetooth headphones.

Attached: 96973A31-2492-4005-AC26-21EFC8733C8C.png (600x500, 81K)

the fiio one is better

Attached: 2018-01-06 17.43.42.jpg (3000x4000, 928K)

The superior, safe and sturdy plug of The United Kingdom of Great Britain.
The rest of the world can only look on and weep at the mere thought of their own puny plugs.

Attached: E301AA.jpg (1005x1005, 295K)

EU plugs are symmetrical, yours is ugly and redundant.

The U.K plug is symmetrical you retard. Use your brain to rotate the image a little.

You're an idiot
He meant that you can plug it in both ways

I bought one of these awhile back. JB welded 'em on a pair of good headphones. No latency (apt-x apparently and a $30 CSR BT dongle). Shit was cash. Used it so much I wore the battery out though. (3 years, 12hr+ a day.)

>safe and sturdy
Well since electrical circuitry in the UK is as rotten as the houses you find it in, sure you may need that funny little fuse.
For the rest of us who don't live in a mold stinking semi detached in Blackpool or a fire trap down South, Schuko is the top shelf choice my man.
t. Denmark. I actually got rid of our kawaii plugs.

Attached: 1377526071625.jpg (488x612, 24K)

No, it's all wireless now. The transceiver makes it wireless

Ah ok, I'll look into it

Exactly! I put velcro on it, my switch and my headphones. I want to get a 2nd one and pair it to the first one and have it set up on my headphones so I can use them vs my ear buds.

>Be American
>Plugs are made from aluminum foil
>Zero protection from being shocked
>No plug fuse
>Everything just werks and I've never had a problem
The virgin cuckplug vs the chad shockyboi

Mechanical Pencils
>smooth on every surface
>erasable
>variety of leads, widths and hardnesses
>doesn't rely on GRAVITY to excrete pigment

Attached: 12306234045_bba5fed2e9_z.jpg (640x426, 83K)

just what I needed
you never know when your gravity will go out am I right

I don't know about you, but I'm going to be able to write stuff on my way to Mars.

That and writing on a propped up clipboard on the sofa or against the wall.

You don't use pencils in spaceships because the graphite is conductive
>inb4 but russians used pencils

>no longer holds the lead in the right place after using for two days

Plastic clutch mechanism. Pencils in the 5+$ range don't tend to have that problem.

Or get a Pentel P200 series pencil, if you're on a budget. Won't feel as nice as some of the ones in the 10-20$ range.

Call me when they are 10ms or lower latency. No wait. That is only for the PRO market. Not for us shitty plebians. AptX is a fucking scam.

How do you sharpen those 2.0mm leads?

actually works amazingly. I was really surprised at how well it works. Maybe at best like a few seconds by like 1 or 2 but not enough to notice. I can shoot a shotgun in fortnite and it goes off right as I do it

Now try mixing on a DJ controller.

lol I know user, i am also an audio engineer. I wouldn't do it that way, if anything I would go wired

natus.one/

>t. voltlet

>t. amplet
My 240V 200A service is laughing at you right now.

this looks pretty fucking sweet. I only wish there was something like this for USB so I could make my nice keyboard wireless

Why is this underrated? There's a million similar products and they all do what they say.

Not who you're replying to but I have 2.0mm mechanical pencil that has a cap that screws off and inside is a lead sharpener.

Yeah but like no one uses them, I've never heard anything about them till I bought one, and even now, not many people have them in general.

whats the proper name of the big one with the knurled surface ? i used to have one

there is usually a cap that comes of the other end and you sharpen it like chalking a pool cue

Attached: 1542557107795.jpg (409x506, 71K)

connects my regular headphones to bluetooth devices with no headphone jack.

Attached: 1542557260951.jpg (641x722, 83K)

I have an HDMI to VGA for my switch. Best main purchase I've ever done

>Insignia...
Everything of their brand I've tried so far is trash. Their aux cords, their mics, their speakers, something about them is just trash. They either have static or they have a lot of background noise.

>Underrated tech
sexbots

Attached: 1513551430827.webm (960x540, 2.51M)

What the fuck did I just watch?

looks like he controlled her emotions with a touchpad and he set her to "sad"

no she's just embarrassed because she got turned on by him touching her sim card

You get a lot for the price on this bae.

Attached: ag03-rev-2.jpg (1200x1002, 141K)

Tempted to get one of these for my DJ stream.

It's a condensed stereo system

Yeah, it's an audio interface + mixer combo. And it has balanced inputs and RCA inputs.

Really nice for everything audio you need, even as a non-professional. But if you have some instruments, it's very useful. All this in a small package for a bit more than 100 bucks.

And you have some fun software effects you can save on the hardware and apply on your mic. And that loopback function can be very useful if you want to send your audio to someone else.

Also good for people who have a lot of audio to plug into at once and to blast through the same stereo.
I have my Switch, PC, Mac, 2nd computer that's only for 1 set of music I play when I'm asleep. That's about it but for my switch as you see in my OP, I have that on my switch right now going to a bluetooth speaker for Pokemon LGE

they are called lead holders

Have the BTR1, just bought the BTR3.
BTR1 has too much hiss and is too meaty in the lower mids. Not very neutral. I was fine with it until I got CA Andromedas which revealed everything wrong with the BTR1

>placing those bluetooth waves next to your brain
enjoy your cancer

Get a transmitter and headphones that support AptX-LL (low latency) and you don't have to worry about any lag.

Wireless MP3 FM radio transmitter.
>You can listen to songs you got on yr mp3 player on the loudspeaker of your FM wireless.
>Costs you $2.

Attached: Car-wireless-MP3-FM-radio-transmitter-HANDS-FREE-for-Sony-Ericsson-Lumia_10096709_829d2234ad9efd7375 (329x320, 17K)

Xircom Rex-5000.

>From 1996
>Better than any shitphone storage
>Keeps all yr relevant data in the trouser pocket
>Werks with Win 7
>Batteries last 6 mths
>Uses best organizer ever, TrueSync / Sidekick

Still got 5 in store (with docking stations).

Attached: 215_rexpro.jpg (300x189, 10K)

Old version Swiss SEV 1011 Type 11 plug (rated for 10 A) without insulated pins.

>Can use it all over the world.

Attached: Old_version_Swiss_SEV_1011_Type_11_plug_(rated_for_10_A)_without_insulated_pins.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

But Russians used pencils

What anime

Why not just use digital controls?

Digital is for faggots.

But the Soviets used pencils.