I am 29. I went to grad school. I work at Google in Mountain View, in the original Googleplex. I know...

I am 29. I went to grad school. I work at Google in Mountain View, in the original Googleplex. I know, not the biggest deal, but it's something. You can ask my opinion on technology stuff in general and I'll reply until I get bored or people stop asking stuff. Don't ask Google specific stuff, I'm not here trying to leak anything.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/intelligent-nihilistic-and-with-a-wicked-sense-of-humor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why should we give a shit

I think you've confused reddit and Jow Forums.

My bad. Bye.

no one gives a fuck

If you're male suck a long dick and eat the sticky part

Go suck a dick faggot.

what a fag. go suck your pajeet masters cock you JavaScript developer

Attached: 1541547896807.jpg (800x600, 285K)

Smart enough to work for Google, not smart enough to realise that no one gives a flying fuck what you think about anything

what do you think about blockchain or cryptocurrencies

Can you tell your buddies to stop writing code to infringe on people's privacy?

based

Are you happy with your job?

Also please go to your nearest water cooler and write "Fuck reCAPTCHA" with a red sharpie. Thanks.

Who the fuck wants your opinion. The fact that you work at Google says nothing as to your technical perspective other than you have likely been brainwashed by a bunch of commie SJWs.

what did you study in grad school?

t phd

Have you ever seen moot? I think he's in Japan now actually, but perhaps he was working in CA for a while before?

How does brown and Jew cick taste like?

He's in Japan and no, but I've seen his desk and ate snacks from the same kitchen he uses, he just wasn't there.

Thoughts on Android?

computer science phd, neural network stuff

what do other employees in the company think of him?

yea

its about as laid back and spoiled as a place can get

my favorite part is they simply dont hire the insufferable neckbeards that make other tech companies cultures so...gross and annoying. all of my coworkers are humble, down to earth, and rediculously smart. i like that my bosses are the literal authors of the de-facto AI and CS books they use in all the top schools. the place has a nice vibe.

its sort of an open secret nobody talks about

you cant fangirl at work on a coworker, yknow

>rediculously smart
I think you might be the exception.

its nice. iOS is nice too.

maybe

what does moot even do at google?

It is what it is. For me it's working at google. Things work out well because I'm intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor.

>Smart enough to work for Google
Probably a nigger.

What's your view on Snowden?
How do you protect your privacy?

Probably idea guy

>because I'm intelligent
You've proven that isn't true and I don't think you even realise why.

>failing for that pasta
newfag please

knowyourmeme.com/memes/intelligent-nihilistic-and-with-a-wicked-sense-of-humor

Might want to lurk a bit moar bud.

He was working on something related to Google+.

>knowyourmeme
Who's the newfag here?

what OS do you use on your work computer
what OS do you use on your home desktop
what OS do you use on your laptop
what OS do you use on your file server?

to be clear, this isn't OP. not sure if they intend to impersonate. seems there are 2 googlers here now.

you guys fucking destroyed this guy, I almost feel bad for him.

Attached: 1523104677024.png (536x593, 130K)

linux, window, and mac. I have all 3 at work personally. Mac has the nicest UI, linux does the most, windows has the most high end software available.

mac at home

macbook

I don't have a personal file server. I don't think anyone does, unless they get a security exemption approved. I use google drive for files or google cloud for cloud stuff.

OP here, not sure why this guy is trying to impersonate me.

We use proprietary chrome OS. We are required to use it on our computers too. Our version has a backdoor that lets us see anyone who is trying to connect so don't try anything anonymous:)

he is not anymore

>I don't have a personal file server. I don't think anyone does, unless they get a security exemption approved.
I meant at your home

hurrr I was just pretending xxDDDD

i dont have one at home

i torrent movies and airplay them on appletv, or netflix. all my files are on cloud drives. i have gigabit internet and unlimited cloud space.

i transfer files via airdrop or windows network folder, but no 24/7 server

Op here. Glad the impersonator is so bad at it. "We use proprietary chrome OS" lol

>Don't as google specific stuff.
I have nothing else to ask of you

Why'd you get a PhD? I have an interview with them soon but only got undergrad, am I fucked