Is buying my child an Android worth them being at risk of bullying?

Is buying my child an Android worth them being at risk of bullying?

Attached: DB108F76-B970-49C6-986B-6A64FEA0E6D0.jpg (750x1141, 195K)

Over protective parents begin biggest bullies.

I've never been bullied for having an Android phone. I've only been bullied for being autistic and/or white. Here in nyc a lot of people have Android phones.

Attached: 1438014779.png (637x310, 37K)

>teaching your kids to conform to pressure
yeah that won't ever bite you in the ass

Not even a iPhone can compensate for his dad

Nobody gives a shit. It will only become a point of bullying if your kid is already being bullied. Cringe and shillpilled.

t. SEETHING Andresh

Why are you signing your posts, Andresh?

my kid has a mini dirt bike

You should teach your child to not voluntarily associate with bullies.

Yes, however since retarded shit like that only happens in America then give him a gun and tell him to shoot the bully in the face if he gets bullied. Simple.

Attached: c5c.jpg (367x388, 56K)

>use android
>shallow women avoid you because green bubbles
Is android the perfect thot-repellent?

yes

Why though? It's just a phone

Don't give your children any gadget, let them climb trees, bathe in mud or any outdoor activity

Basically everyone uses messenger here in Australia. I mean, the last time I used SMS was to either contact my old relatives who have no clue how it works or telling people to getnon messenger.

>(I fucking hate Facebook as much as the next guy but its more or less the only way to stay in touch with people now)

I live in a shithole so I just use WhatsApp, never understood the green bubble meme.

because america

My mother was so terrified that I'd end up making the same mistakes she did as a teenager that she tried to keep me on a 1 foot leash.
Of course she wasn't doing this to a 14 year old version of herself but an awkward and anxious 14 year old boy. The lack of socialization really did wonders for me.

same but it pisses me off that there's no computer/web app for it without linking your phone because normies are too dumb to remember one (1) password so it all has to go through your phone number

My children won't have a phone until they can afford to buy the unit themselves, then I'll pay for their plan. If a cell phone truly is supposed to be the panacea of human connection that people say it is, then my children should know from an early age the work required to have said connection.

Also fuck cell phones, if I didn't have one through my work I wouldn't have one at all.

I don't think it's the normies though, I think they're just too lazy to develop a way to port the client-side messages from your phone to your pc.

Kids are forced to socialize with other kids they might not related because it's school and they have them in their class.

Kids quickly find a way to block the path of others into their social circle.

Desirable people often choose iPhones and undesirable people often choose Androids.

It's not even a case of "can afford an iPhone" because the iPhone SE is cheap and there are plenty of cheap second hand iPhones in good condition that run iOS 12 and have iMessage.

Undesirable people almost always chose Android because they don't see the value in "less, but better", which is Apple's way.

Undesirable people might be the richest in the world, they still behave like they are starving.

Oftenly you see people that can afford a high quality meal, but they still prefer to go and buy 300 macdonalds cheeseburgers and eat them, even if they are morbidly obese.

Undesirable people can't get past their hunter/gatherer instincts and therefore chose the phone with more megapixels, more ppi, more RAM, more cores, bigger screens, etc.

The problem with hunter/gatherer people is that they don't see the rest of world outside their possessions, they don't see the beauty in having friends and spending resources like money or time in things that are not physical or attract pussy.

These people are the ones that will bail on their "friends" when someone suggests eating something fancy at a Sunday, when someone suggests a trip that involves expenses, they are the first to bail out and convince others that is a bad idea to go to France on a vacation "because it's full of Muslims" (which might be true, but still, there's only one France).

Attached: 9986.jpg (324x419, 51K)

The Apple mindset everyone

You can buy them a shitty $20 prepaid phone, and you should to see if they will treat it well.

Why people don't just use fb messenger?