>2018
>decide to build a new pc
>os is restricted to windows 10 only

Defend this right fucking now. I'm serious.
>dude, just adapt lol

I will because I have no choice, but I'm not going to go quietly. Fuck you, Jewcrosoft.

Attached: 1542580804968.png (321x217, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poweriso.com/tutorials/install-windows-7-from-usb-3.0-port.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stupid weeb

First you'll have to post more of you know who.

>Decide to build PC
Okay
>OS restricted to windows
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you retarded?

Fuck off, moron. We're not talking about Linux.

You can probably run W7 on the newest chips with some effort, and W7 still gets drivers. I recommend looking into GPU passthrough if you have the budget, though.

Attached: 55780008_p3.jpg (856x1200, 104K)

>os is restricted to windows 10 only
What are you talking about? You have until 2020 before Windows 7 support ends and you have until 2023 until Windows 8.1 support ends.

>Windows OS restricted to Windows OS compatible with new hardware
Moron

Aren't most of you gay retards buying hardware from 2014 anyway?

Wow, it is like you really are a faggot.

Fucking retarded zoomers.

Talk shit, get hit. Moron.

>"I-I can run windows 7, user"

Attached: BD495i_1.png (700x600, 87K)

Are you the same person? I swear, you are both like 14 get over yourselves

>Aren't most of you gay retards buying hardware from 2014 anyway?
I'm 25 and have 4 computers with hardware that's from 2015-present If you can't use linux or configure windows 10 to be useable then you're retarded. Not like windows 10 is perfect but any issues and workarounds can be figured out by JUST GOOGLE IT FAGGOT

Windows 10 is the most Jewish fucking OS on the planet right now. No matter what you do with it you will always be watched. It's shit.

good I think I'll be dead before 2020

LTSB/LTSC is fine

Your mistake was building a PC instead of spending your money on the most efficient shitposting machine of our time.

Attached: apple_mac_mini_2018_6.jpg (2048x1152, 248K)

Hi

>tfw no smug legal loli gf

>i have no choice
Are you retarded?

poweriso.com/tutorials/install-windows-7-from-usb-3.0-port.htm

Attached: v4-760px-Stop-Smoking-Instantly-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (760x570, 57K)

Who the fuck is going to go through all this trouble every time they wanna install W7.

it’s fine desu

Attached: A2E9A47F-9E0F-4192-A665-700959F223D7.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

>every time
There are sites with premade ISO with preinstalled drivers and updates. And you do it only once, then you keep your iso as long as you want.

OP just wants to shitpost, but windows 7 runs without a single struggle even on newest ryzens. You can download the drivers both from amd or the mobo manufacturer.

You retards keep beating around the bush. Nobody gives a shit about AMD, or Ryzen. This is for people with Intel chips. Basically you're fucked if you plan on building a new PC.

You are either uninformed or worse: deliberately spreading fake news. There arent any mobos on market which doesnt support windows 7. Not to mention that the driver versions are the same files for w7, w8 and w10...

>buy intel
>get surprised when you get fucked
like pottery

MB doesn't matter. CPU matters. 8th and 9th gen chips are kiked.

Sorry to burst your bubble, user, but besides Linux, the big players have always been MacOS and Windows

Where can I get a copy of windows 7 OS? I have a couple of computers running vista that I am thinking about upgrading.

Cpu without mobo is useless. Drivers are always delivered by mobo manufacturers. It wouldnt be first nor last time mobo facturers supplied drivers to oficially "unsupported" platforms.

Attached: 3D.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Go fuck yourself you fuckwit and get LTSB on the way there

How to get LTSB? It's only available on enterprise version afaik.

>>os is restricted to windows 10 on
Elaborate.

>Surely i'll defeat jewcrosoft by using an older product of theirs, right?
How can Jow Forumstards be this braindead

Windows 7 blocks execution if it detects certain newer CPUs, such as AMD's Ryzen.

Just buy pre-ryzen hardware until linux gaming becomes feasible

Stupid weeb.