Even data entry wants 2 years of experience

Even data entry wants 2 years of experience

Attached: 20d99e6fe5d771d7e3fa13aef1591ec4.jpg (274x274, 10K)

K

Just use nepotism, that's how I got the data entry job that lead to the job I have now.

Apply anyway.

T. Someone who applied to literally 500 jobs and got into one that he was "under qualified" for.

I wish I knew people, but I'm usually the one that gets blown over. That, and my father hates me for his new stepson.

>father hates me for his new stepson
what a cuck lol

Gutted. Well then just keep applying, and exaggerate certain truths on your CV.

Even paid off all their credit card debt and when my car got flooded out with Harvey, he wouldn't even help pay for a 1/5 of the price for new used car.

Thanks, it is depressing how I am working retail atm while everyone else seem to be doing better than me.

There must be something wrong with you

There's probably a reason for that, unless he's horribly, horribly, HORRIBLY fucked in the head. Most likely the truth lies somewhere between the two, but what the fuck did you do user. What kind of person are you that he's like that toward you?

Can't think of anything, never did drugs or get arrested. I was more of a loner due to a speech problem I had, but grew out of it and was able to reach out more to people. Always appreciated everything he bought me and made sure to always take care of stuff. Did have a serious problem with depression that I was able to get over without taking meds.

I think he just wanted out for someone he knew in his old town that left her husband after he got M.S. Also would threaten to stop paying for my college for a semester if I ever failed a class because that bitch said that to her kids.

What was worse is that after he said he was leaving the next day he said he would stay and work everything out. The NEXT day after he said that though, he called me while I was at my part time restaurant job and said he lied in order to get some stuff out of the house. He was cheating for seven years with these people, so when I was finally able to be more open and happy about myself it was already too late.

Just keep working at it, you'll get something eventually. If it's any consolation, aforementioned nepotism wasn't enough to get me much more than minimum wage and there are zero opportunities for promotion / progression, so I'm in a similar situation. I'm currently pushing my luck more and more with my cv until I start reliably getting interviews.

I hope everything work out for you soon too since this is a soul crushing loop to be in.

You have two years of data entry experience from filling out applications online by the time you're hired user :^)

>spend 5 mins applying to data entry positions online
>apply to maybe a handful
>check how old they are
>in the past 20 days there have only been 3 data entry positions advertised in my city of 5 million
just fucking kill me now please
this whole "service economy" meme is bullshit. there are just too many people

Go to a job agency and present yourself well to whichever thot interviews you. Applying through jobsites is an exercise in utter futility

they always expect you to have a drivers licence and car or they wont talk to you here

kek

move somewhere where everyone takes public transportation

If they're being such dicks to you then cut them off.
You won't be missed and you won't miss them.

your father is an ultimate cuck getting raped by a golddigger, your best bet is to murder his new wife

if this sub had active moderators i'd report you

>he thinks this site needs moderators
you need to go back

are you from 4channel.org? in case you dont understand, this is a thing called a joke.

>printing (you)s is this easy

kek

think about all the new shiny memes you'll be able to afford now with those (You)s

Attached: 1540770792091.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

:^)
:ok_hand:

Attached: noose.png (249x86, 2K)

>job requires 8 years of Swift programming experience
>Swift came out 3 years ago

Attached: adventure time contemplating life.gif (500x363, 710K)

Wouldn't want to work for such a disorganised company anyway, but I get your point.

Mine never talks to me too, I know the feeling. Some people are just fucking assholes, and yet trying to ignore it it always comes back to me that my dad fucking hates me. I did nothing to deserve it. This mental shit is prob part of why I have anxiety issues which doesn't help in the job getting process. But yes in a way I can relate.

>did nothing to deserve it
Maybe it's the old "how dare you be born" thing. A lot of parents seem to resent their kids on this basic level, as if there was nothing they could do to stop them being conceived or it's the kid's fault.

your ip address has been hacked. don't show your face around here again kiddo

Attached: 1542332461878.png (310x315, 382K)

Or their parents were assholes to them and it rubs off , especially as they get older and even more bitter. Might be part of it too.

You vastly underestimate how retarded people are.

just pretend you have it then in the interview say "yea yea i have plenty of experience but not in an enterprise environment like this"