How can I remediate a Trickbot infection?

Long story short one of our locations has been infected. We have discovered several shortcomings as it relates to A/V protection and user awareness. Anyway, we managed to install Webroot Endpoint Protection clients on most of our machines and we seem to have it somewhat contained, but it seems like the same machines keep getting re-infected. Some quick facts:

We are 24/7 so complete downtime must be avoided if possible

Some of our infected machines are servers (DCs included), some are workstations

We seem to hover between 30-40 machines that are infected at any given time

Attached: t.png (301x167, 5K)

Sounds like fun. Do you have gentoo on your machines?

winservers and CentOS , it's not funny lol

Cant you just reimage and patch?

we are doing it...

>one of our locations has been infected. We have discovered several shortcomings as it relates to A/V protection and user awareness.
KEK
>corporate drone language
>everybody is an NPC wage slave
>everybody sticks to their assigned tasks
>no critical thought or attention to anything outside the scope of your responsabilities
>get uber pwned by a fucking poojeet wirus
Like clockwork. Maybe if you weren't all corporate drone NPCs somebody would have figured how to prevent your lower drones from literally installing malware on all of your machines.

Attached: 1539549340351.png (324x362, 45K)

>Maybe if you weren't all corporate drone NPCs somebody would have figured how to prevent your lower drones from literally installing malware on all of your machines.
what are you talking about nigga

>nigga

BEGIN ROUTINE
if(called_out) {
for(being(NPC)) {
return &use_vulgar_language;
}
}
END

sounds like one of your images is vulnerable. i assume youre imaging boxes? have you updated those first? either that or one of your servers, but that could be messy... id start with looking hard at your client image and see if theres any worm or vulns there.

> How can I remediate a Trickbot infection?
> We are 24/7 so complete downtime must be avoided if possible
Call a tech support, faggot.
> solve my problem for which I get paid
No, fuck off.

>have you updated those first?

Is this what autism looks like?

This is an example of the neet NPC, where the beet uses NPC memes on what he doesn’t understand from never working a job.

you do realize that memeing neets on Jow Forums of all places makes the rest of us less likely to help you, right? Just list your company and I'll apply for your job opening in 2-3 weeks, im about at my 18months and its time to hop.

Fucking retards these days who can't even remove malware. Give me SSH access and I'll fix it in a minute.

what am I not understanding here, exactly? I'm not the retard who either lets dumb normans have administrative access to work PCs or has old ass vulnerable OS versions installed

Wich versión of winserver, patch level?

no, lets play with him a bit. this is clearly a very serious incident and we should handle it accordingly :^)

BEGIN SUBROUTINE
if(called_out) {
for(being(NPC)) {
return "no u";
}
}
HALT

Attached: 1541253753962.jpg (645x729, 42K)

>this is clearly a very serious incident
of course ,it has infected 40 machines you retard

No more...user. please...it hurts...

you should hire some (((independent contractors))) to help you deal with it

it very srs wirus instance sir plz do the needful and remove the wirus

OH NONONONONONO HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

So I take it you're just OP and you're assblasted I derailed your thread with shitflinging?

Attached: 1541636927054.jpg (1536x2048, 416K)

>I am a paid professionl who doesnt know how to quarantine machines

Attached: f32.png (525x809, 664K)

Well, it's just that your second post completely misread the tone of the reply you got, which is amusing because it's what people constantly accuse NPCs of doing.

It sounds like you just don't understand memes t󠀀bh f󠀀am

Maybe, but I just think it was crudely applied. I wouldn't consider 'nigga' a vulgarity, at least not in the sense that your post implies. You could've waited for a better opening.

fucking this. OP doesn't deserve his job. This shit is 101 tier.

Have you checked if you have the system 32 virus?

my post means vulgar in the sense of informal. not sure what you got out of it

My mistake. I apologise, user.

>connection error