Is there a tool that lets me disable most of windows 10 """"functions""""just look at this shit...

Is there a tool that lets me disable most of windows 10 """"functions""""just look at this shit, my hdd is at 100% for more than 20 minutes nevermind the imminent death of my cpu. I want this os to completely fuck off until I decide when I update it

Attached: win10.png (1085x499, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wpd.app/
winprivacy.de/english-home/
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/
getblackbird.net/download/
communities.vmware.com/thread/528234
tenforums.com/tutorials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, its called install Gentoo.

hillarious us Jow Forums users right haha so le nerd xD

Get an SSD.

nigger

HDD is about to die

Attached: 1514841650831.png (686x636, 23K)

Just the module installer thought it could be buggy until i manually killed it
Should have known better, faggot reactivated himself again after last update. Anyway, if someone is still aware if such a tool exist, pm me.

Attached: cuck10plsdie.png (1228x690, 66K)

wpd.app/ this should allow you to disable most of the useless crap

Thank you lad and what the fuck, the data mining is insane

What other answer do you want to get you stupid fuck. If you want to be in control of your os then dont use propertiary one, that is locked down as much as possible.

Nice placeboware, have fun doing this whenever windows overwrites those settings. Which it will.

NTLite

quality 1tb ssd are $130 gramps, you literally have no excuse (unless you're a paranoid schizophrenic who has some conspiracy theory about this - in that case it's time to take your daily medication)

You might also want to run W10Privacy.

winprivacy.de/english-home/

sweet

On top of the aforementioned stuff I'd personally recommend O&O's ShutUp10. Lovely german company, they've been around for long.

Great thread thanks Jow Forumsiga chads

>pm me
triggered

Every update windows 10 resets the settings you force. One tool I have found that you can use is "windows 10 tron" which is a script that does a few things including disabling unwanted window 10 shit.

NTLite is made by the guy that did nLite, it is probably the most thorough removal/tweak tool you will find for W10

Alright don't listen to the retarded answers above

Firstly, reinstall W10 completely, torrent the official W10 1809 pro ISO and install that. Disable the W10 defender right away.
Second, download microsoft toolkit from the official website as literally every other link is a virus - forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/ - and activate your fresh windows
Third, right after activation and before restarting, go to "privacy settings" (type that in win+s), go through the whole list and disable everything that can be even 1% botnet (i.e everything)
Fourth, after doing everything above, installing all the drivers and restarting your windows (while making sure that the defender didn't autoactivate after restart), download and run this getblackbird.net/download/
And Fifth but optional, download Avast to remove the stock Defender botnet, and maybe go to Services (win+r -> "services.msc") and disable superfetch if you're that bothered about HDD usage

You're welcome

fuck off

install gentoo and kys

communities.vmware.com/thread/528234
dir depends on your net version

All this fucking shovelware in this thread

install windows 7
everyone in this thread is a retard

The free version of ntlite is fucking worthless, you need to crack that shit to do something.

>pm me
pm me
>pm me
pm me

I'm stealing that

Attached: 1542067895994s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Install Windows 7 until it loses support.
Then install a linux distribution or buy a mac

>buy a mac

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

>Is there a tool that lets me disable most of windows 10 """"functions""""
GNU/Linux. It has no functions at all.

/thread

even a smartphone with a dock is better than windows 10 at this point

Is this a one time thing or is debloating and despying what you have to do with w10 after every update?

if you disable mic under privacy settings your mic will never work - leave this enabled if you have one or plan to use one.
I see they finally updated blackbird - wasn't going to recommend it because it's so old. Still, you might cause problems for yourself using these sort of tools. You'll find shit not working in the future and won't be able to figure out why - this is why. If you decide to use definitely take a backup and remember it's the reason things no longer work.

Personally do the first 3 steps and play with regedit or gpedit to manually disable things googling what you want to disable. tenforums.com/tutorials/ is a good site for this stuff.

The only tool here is you.