I was checking some phones and I saw this. It's clearly a lie, but I got curious...

I was checking some phones and I saw this. It's clearly a lie, but I got curious, how long will a 10000mAh battery last on standby?

Attached: Doogee S80.jpg (1100x700, 179K)

>It's clearly a lie
Wrong

For real?

Yeah, but the phone is very bulky and otherwise not very good

dif user
my phone is half of 10080mah and it can't reach even 750hrs of standby.
are they referring to the ultra battery saver mode?

I don't have a problem with bulky phones. I was planning to buy the bv9500 pro or the s80 and both are giant phones.

What phone?

z2 force w/ wireless charge battery mod (2730mah+2220mah). Got it for $200

I have a different one with the same capacity, it probably could actually last 2 months in standby, but why buy a phone if you're not gonna use it? realistically you'll get 7 days of low/medium use and 2 of heavy use before you need to charge

Thank you.

I had a 6000mha battery phone and it would stay on standby for a whole week and still be like 90%

It helps it was an older phone that did fuck all of the modern memes, no always on display, normal 720 resolution even when it's on etc.

That being said, it's shit. Took like 5 fucking hours to charge up, I'd rather have 3000mha and charge in 45 min and get a "full day" of charge instead

Z2 Force is power hungry while that phone is using the efficient one. Try comparing with Z2 Play

I don't get it why they put a battery hungry mediatek processor in that phone, a snapdragon has the same battery life with 4000 mAh

thanks mate, I'll look into it

is the screen any resistant? looks as weak as a regular phone.

What model do you own?

on a stock android clean from all apps with everything turned off i dont see a reason why it cant last that long i would think a more 'realistic' estimate for real use would by like 1/5 of that on standby

phones these days should really start doing 5000mAh+

pic related, not doogee tho
most phones nowadays use the same glass from corning, the difference depends on the rest of the device taking the blow for the glass. op's pic might take a few drops just fine

Attached: k10000 pro.jpg (1000x1000, 287K)

>10000mAh battery
Doogee tends to put their own sticker with some insane capacity claim on off-the-shelf batteries. Peal that off and you get to see it's actual capacity which is typically 3/4rds or half. I don't have the S80 so I don't know if they did it with this model.

>ultra battery saver mode
The S80 has a Mediatek Helio chipset and those chipsets have a power saving mode which does make it possible to reach the claimed levels of standby if the battery capacity they claim is true (which it likely isn't). One obvious problem with that power saving mode is that it turns almost everything off and only listens for notifications from the modem or the power button (perhaps the fingerprint sensor too). Forget about things like alarms or notifications or anything else working.. Your phone's battery will last a really long time if you turn the phone off too.

I actually have and use a Doogee Y6 MAX, btw. It's a 6.5" phone. I don't use it as one, to me it's a perfect-sized tablet. Camera on it is garbage and the GPS is too. Speaker on it actually really good.

>Peal that off and you get to see it's actual capacity which is typically 3/4rds or half.
Does Blackview and Oukitel do the same?

max i got on lenovo p2 (5100 battery) was 15 hours of screen time spread trough 7 days of work
auto brightness, lte enabled 24/7, battery saver mode disabled
I run lineage os with about 0 bloat though. No google bullshit, no instant messengers, etc.

6000mah tablet i left idle for 3 months
it's possible

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1200, 113K)

>putting a 10ah battery in your pocket
lol it's like you desire spontaneous self combustion

its not a lie, if you stripped android, an put it in idle, it would be that

I have a 3rd party batery on my Note that is 10,000. Non shit phones support bateries like that. Under heavy normal use it lasts me 3-4 days.

>That being said, it's shit. Took like 5 fucking hours to charge up, I'd rather have 3000mha and charge in 45 min and get a "full day" of charge instead
lol banana nig nog logic right here. you can charge the big battery for 45 mins and get a full day, too. lol. the only difference is that the charge indicator won't display 100%. holy fuck niggers

What phone? Maybe it wasn't mediatek.

Why would charge time ever matter? So long as it can full charge in 8 hours it will be fully charged when I wake up every morning.

You do realize some phones don't have quick charge, right? Especially not phones from a few years ago with huge batteries.

I actually cringed at your post, congratulations

That's kinda like the standby time old school phone had. I have a Motorola V265 that I pulled out for grins and giggles a couple of years ago. Charged it up to 100% and everything and grabbed some old pics off of it via Motorola Phone Tools.

About a month later we moved into an apartment and everything deemed non-essential went into storage for a year, including this phone.

We moved into a new house and about a month later I was unpacking the box that phone was in. I fired it up and found that it still had about 50% of it's charge left.