What's the best NEW laptop under $500?

Title

>inb4 old used thinkpad
I have an X200 and I love it but I can't convince my family member to get it, they want a new, unused laptop. I'm looking at Dell and ryzen computers but I can't find anything good around $500.

Attached: Dl2KVaSUUAAmLb8.jpglarge.jpg (2048x1536, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEYA8AM0025
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16834324036
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best to look for something on sale if your budget is 500 and it must be new. Should be some sales around this week.

She has literally 0 ass.

>asian
>no ass
yea. What did you expect? Asian to have nigger ass?

Even my ass is bigger, bro

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEYA8AM0025

OP here. How's this?

Seems ok, but it is strange that it only comes with 4GB RAM, especially when they claim this used to be a 1000 dollar laptop. I don't know much about the quality of inspiron.

Bought my folks an IdeaPad 520s. I5, 8gb ram, 1080p ips screen. Pretty decent Facebook machine for the price.

do you count refurbished as new? because you're not going to a get a machine worth using for under 500 unless you're using a refurbished one

If I can convince my aunt that it's new, then yes. It should start with the Windows setup and stuff.

I'm trying really hard not to shill a thinkpad with GNU/linux to my aunt. Wish people could just accept my advice.

lets me get in deeper. I love when my dick hits the back of asian pussy

i don't think that's an appropriate word for 4channel...

Know how I can tell you have a little dick?

i would break her leg if you know what i mean.

anything with a ryzen 2700u or 2500u and dual channel memory.

glad my job is cool, blue board use to mean something, basically, if your boss or the president of the company saw what you were looking at, it wouldn't get you fired, asians in lingerie will get you fired.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16834324036

i got an amd a9 vivobook that came with 8gb ddr4, the shell is a little flimsy feeling and the wifi card doesn't have an official linux driver but there is a user made one out there that supports up to kernel 4.14

LOL enjoy less battery life. Intel HD > Vega

Attached: 1541879120241.png (1160x1100, 735K)

Would it be possible for you to try and sell them a refurbished old one? They don't seem very knowledgeable when it comes to laptops.

Don't browse Jow Forums at work if you can't afford to see nsfw content.

I was going to save this but then I saw the shoes. Such a waste.

My gf is asian and she has a pretty nice ass desu

sooooooooource