Is Linux still CuCked?

Is Linux still CuCked?
Why are you using an OS that favors right opinions over good code?
Pic related is the future of linux devs

Attached: DnTTfi7XoAAdk08.jpg (1199x667, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contributor-covenant.org
parallaxoptics.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/on-woke-capital/
plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/1vyfmNCYpi5
youtu.be/sEHxWBHUAlM
contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being such a sexist incel manchild, OP
Coraline did nothing wrong

Attached: 1538200711341.jpg (1080x1118, 304K)

So did anything ever happen after the CoC passed or did stuff return to business as usual.

thank god for rust

>meritocracy is late stage patiarchy
So pet me get this straight,
This faggot is abolishing skill, effort and talent, so he can have an excuse to hire one of its own kind?
That's fucking nepotism, but instead of family, you have other faggots.

That's exactly what it is. What's more, they're winning! While we bitch and moan about it on the internet.

I was hoping some prominent members would rescind their code but that never happened.

Here is the full CoC
contributor-covenant.org

>I am shocked that linux fags are weak and feeble

You are?

Can you name a stronger developer base? Microsoft? Pfft Apple? Google?
I'll wait for a response.

What is the whole CoC thing all about? I've avoided to read any of it. Is it just "Be nice to me, I have a hard life"? And why are Jow Forumsentoomen so mad about it?

CoC is begin same but .....
Linux foundation is write massive guideline for implementation of CoC in theory is make CoC almost useless, rules agains doxxing public hate campaign agains contributors or Linux foundation members.

I remember hyped talk about that and I know it is allowed but the fact that the was only talk about it and no actual action made me realize they weren’t going to do shit.

It allows bad coders to put garbage code into the kernel because they're a minority and punishes good coders for bad behaviour and wrong opinions. It's essentially a weapon against any cis white contributor to have their names erased but their contributions kept. I wouldn't be too surprised if harpies abuse this to steal code.

>Increase diversity and inclusion
>only "whites" in the picture
lmao

On the contrary. There is not a single white person in that image. Because you see, white people are homophobic misogynistic racists. And the people in that picture aren't.

It won't be enforced for now because this current generation of male coders are good boys who step aside and let the wymen take the credit. Once Gen Z enters the workforce they will be under the thumb of bossy purple haired "leaders".

Attached: CZ1u29CUEAEEdzW.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Jesus fuck, is it never enough for you people? What to filter now to avoid this shit, but not half the threads?

Go back to your keyboard thread, suzie. We're having a discussion here.

Yes? That's the whole idea.
parallaxoptics.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/on-woke-capital/

>It allows bad coders to put garbage code into the kernel
rl example?

>he
finally someone addressing that fag with correct gender

The entire Node.js community lmao

did you ever read what you need to adhere if want your code to show up in the kernel?
kernel maintainers can still safely shot down any shit code based on the rules and guidelines that the kernel had for a decade

also, how many from the pinkhair twitter mob did actually done anything inside the project when they were threatening "not to contribute to x that's refusing coc anymore" apart from trying to push through the trojan coc?

the only thing that will change is that there will be less rants from Linus because his filter will be catching most of the mails containing honest language calling the submitted code quality shit (go on, try to find a single piece of mail in the thousands of mails where he's actually attacking a person, not the code itself that they produced)

>Go back to your keyboard thread, suzie.
Nice telepathic abilities.
>We're having a discussion here.
Yeah, about politics and gender. Totally Jow Forums material.

>go on, try to find a single piece of mail in the thousands of mails where he's actually attacking a person, not the code itself that they produced
plus.google.com/ LinusTorvalds/posts/1vyfmNCYpi5

>Pic related is the future of linux devs
>Person in pic is not a linux dev and probably never will be
Cool story bro
>Nodejs community is attempting to put javascript into linux as part of a conspiracy to sabotage the kernel
Cool story bro

OP please stop posting these Jow Forums threads here, you know they don't belong.

Yes, the new code of conduct of Jow Forums's favorite kernel is definitely Jow Forums material, newfag. Also we're not discussing politics there has been no mention of the United states government or the evil orange man. We are discussing hamfisted regulation in a community that has supposed to be famous for its lack of regulation. Just because you are a wymen in tech on Jow Forums doesn't mean we're not allowed to discuss policy that can effect our livelyhood.

>cool story bro
>go back to pol
The left can't meme baka

Attached: cool-story-bro-4.jpg (414x389, 50K)

>this thread isn't an attempt at political subterfuge i swear
>but seriously though women and gays and trans people should not be allowed to do this thing that i don't like them doing. hail hortler

When you are working with volunteer community you can't tell people what to do -- they will just go volunteer somewhere else and your project will have *far* fewer resources.

How about instead of trying to tell people what to do and how to behave, you just go learn/teach yourself some programming and handle your biz.

If someone found his skull in, say, 2000 years and examined it, what would he conclude?
Fucking white male.

If he goes to the doctor to prescribe him drugs for some illness, what dosage is the doctor going to subscribe? The one that is for fucking white males.

>"The left can't meme"
>someone calls me out on my stupid retardedness == they must belong to an arbitrary political party that i don't like

Wanna know how I know you should return to Jow Forums? BTW when is the last time you contributed code to Linux?

>but seriously tho racists should not be allowed to contribute to high profile open source projects and they are also not allowed to discuss it on Jow Forums. #rezist

>subscribe
That's prescribe.

Doctor: coraline, your blood tests are in?
Coraline: tell me doctor, how are they?
Doctor: well, for a female you are probably sick, but as a male you are stronk as an ox.

>somebody finds a thread about a controversial CoC == OP is a nazi
Wanna know how I find the shill?

>open source means i get to name all my variables lol so epic and funny edgy names like "nigger" and "kike" and no one can stop me
no

Nobody was playing the race card in programming, until faggots and shitskins started to ask for gibs.
Have you seen a ballerina nigger, a ballernigga? Well, I haven't. What would the ballerina say when she is getting replaced by a nigger with zero skills?
-a nigger stole my job, in the name of diversity.
Are the other ballerinas entitled to blame her for acting like that when someone stole her career?

What do you think about the guys that made dongle jokes between them and a fucking feminist got them fired because she sperged about it on twitter?

As long as you see such cases in stem or tech for that matter, you'll have to accept Jow Forums driven discussions.
End of fucking story. Go back to your screenfetch thread.

If the code works...

>my code having less bugs means i can't be fired or kicked out of a project for pissing off both the users and the corporate sponsors by saying racist shit
literally no, and you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how software works

Lmao reddit is storming Jow Forums

Attached: image0-1.png (938x933, 1.11M)

>you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how software works
Clearly you are the one with the misunderstanding of software if you think a programmer's mean tweets affects the integrity of code in any way.
Also FYI:
int i=0
Is the same as saying
int youreafaggot = 0

Linux isn't really much of a volunteer community. Look who is funding The Linux Foundation, it is a business that just uses OSS as tools to their means, and they have paid developers developing FOSS. It isn't up to basement geeks now.

>calling the people who are reading your code "faggots" is a good way to get them to like you and want to work with you more
learn some people skills and then come back

>Whoever moron thought...
close, but .. still not seeing the rant against single person but a community as a whole who decided on stupid things (something that went possibly thought approvals, other members of suse didnt call the moron out on the shit, ...)

who cares, Linus is back. I just hope he can continue maintaining the kernel and still make his YouTube videos

>dude on bottom left with no jaw

Rust was already infected with that bullshit when it was born.

>bodyshaming in 2018

>that user on the 4chanz with no spine

There was the whole RDRAND debacle.
Intel was pushing big time for Linux to use it's hardware RDRAND instruction for the random number source.
It later came out that RDRAND was cryptographically weak and a NSA backdoor.

Wait, Linus does youtube videos? Like live coding or teaching?

linux devs got cucked hard and they arent doing anything about it, really tells you a lot about what kind of pathetic losers contribute to linux

see for yourself :^)

youtu.be/sEHxWBHUAlM

no he is mostly about consumer electronics, gives tips, etc

This seems to be a misunderstanding, I meant Linus Torvalds (the fuck you nvidia guy), not someone else name Linus.

there is no misunderstanding.

Degenerate SJW scum in this threat needs to go.

Attached: 5918847.jpg (760x797, 79K)

Fuck off back to Twitter with your wrong-think block lists. This board clearly isn't the place for you bigots.

When have you, brainlet?

Can you prove to me that the code is terrible or are you also someone who favors like opinions over good code?

The point ---->
Your head

Bytecode is bytecode, faggot. If I were a project manager and I saw that shit I'd probably talk to him and say "hey dude, people can see your code you know, tone it down buddy" (although Microsoft didn't even do that in the 90s) I wouldn't slap him in the face with a code of conduct and boot him right to HR, he's a good coder that said a mean thing. When It comes down to the software that makes money, the attitude of a programmer does is completely separate from the job he does which is why, admittedly, a good number of geniuses in my industry can be snobbish assholes but that's ok. Good code is good code. Meritocracy just works.

There's like three regular looking people in that picture. What the fuck.

everything commie turns to shit, it's actually amazing how long linux lasted.

>That's fucking nepotism, but instead of family, you have other faggots.
welcome to communism.

kek

>lasted
Linux lasted that long because contributors were chosen based on their skills and on top of that torvalds ruled like a dictator.

Just checkin'

Ohh.. Come on ffs

>tech illiterates getting assblasted over a few ascii bois uploaded to a git repo the thread pt. 149388
do you fucking morons really not have anything more constructive to talk about? You retards do realize most software projects etc have these types of things, the broad majority of which boil down to, hey don't be a crusty dickhole if you're posting in the forums or looking to contribute to OUR project. but no surprise fucking Jow Forumstards need to make it about themselves. good for you guys, don't let those mean trannies bully you!!!!!!!!!

>accidentally hire a Jow Forumsshit
>names his variables niggerfaggot1, niggerfaggot2, etc
>calls the indian coworkers pajeets and makes jokes about street shitting on conference calls
>stalks any females that come into the office and tries to get them to post nudes on instagram
>harasses the customer rep at a big account because they happen to be a transwoman, causing the deal to fall through
>can't go to a meeting without him trying to "redpill" someone on the average IQ of blacks and women
>"hey dude, people can see your code you know, tone it down buddy"

you're a retard

>you're a retard
It seems to me that you are the retard here.
Have you seen anyone irl to talk and behave as if he reads shitposts on 4turd?
>hire faggot
>name its variable bigdick1 and bigdick3
>calls other male coworkers studs
>takes out his own dick and sucks it on conferences
>can't go to a meeting without shoving something in his ass
>customers get disgusted when he asks the if they want to ram his ass
>"hey faggot, tone it down a little"
no u.

>So did anything ever happen after the CoC passed or did stuff return to business as usual.
This is the attitude that has allowed a certain talentless individual to build a career off that document and also add rules to the document specifically to bully others he doesn't like out of their job

not sure what your point is, all that stuff is also exactly what a Jow Forumstard would do, except he would be saying nigger while he did it

you're a low iq nignog lover that's why

Can't wait until Islam takes over yurop and make their way to the US and starts executing these sodomites left and right.

C++ is fucked.

Ive already switched to a fork of temple os with networking as a daily driver.

Attached: Nsa-insignia-lg.png (800x800, 142K)

What a nasty piece of shit person

>ring-0 with networking
That isn't going to end well for you.

AIDS on a staircase

These things are a slow burn. Expect things to slowly creep downward in the future.

> Like you can force the world to be how you want without forcing anyone in particular to do anything.

I knew a girl with this attitude once. "More women should be software engineers!" "Why not you?" "Oh, no, I just think we should evangelize women." Wrong from the ground up.

>Meritocracy is bad
If the civil war kicks off I am going to use my African American status to befriend these people and then stab them in the fucking back.

Attached: Spyro tgt.png (315x409, 182K)

>Ruby hero

It's like being the winner of the Spastic Olympics

Attached: 1540886341218.jpg (315x404, 34K)

>contributor-covenant.org
>Used by literally everything

That's it guys. Time to give up on interwebz and go sperg out in my moms basement over tin cans like the olden days

It's not cucked yet, as its the linux big heads that decide how to use the the CoC, rather than the tranny.

But it will if the SJWs get in those positions and they probably will.

Literally bunch of fags

OpenBSD will never falter

>made to care
love this
change deniers are *lets though
and some other shit like
Some malicious conflation, not calling bad out, using broader words instead
Likes it's own reality
Too long

They merged some changes to prevent it from being used for the usual Twitter witchhunting.

The code of conduct shit ridiculous.
It's a solution to a problem that literally never existed in the first place.
Nobody was being discriminated against in the open source community, and it's unlikely that anyone ever will be.
The only reason people wanted this shit is so that they could witch hunt people that disagreed with their politics, and as soon as that starts happening the coc is either getting rewritten or thrown in the trash where it belongs.
The entire thing is a pursuit in narcissism on the author's part.

those digits

I unironicaly approve.

i'm now certain the world would be a happier place if you died in a train accident

Use OpenBSD you cuck

let's establish two things:
1. women are made to raise kids
2. trans people beling in asylums

I read through the Contributer Covenant

contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct

There's literally nothing wrong with it, fight me

PWND to death

Because it's a problem in search of a solution. Nobody cares who you are, only what the quality of your code is. It takes focus off of the project and places it on politics and policing people.

Not him but OpenBSD, 9front, cat-v, and suckless are all run in a way that I don't see them getting CoC'd by some tranny sjw faggot any time soon.
OpenBSD also develops a lot of non-meme tools too, OpenSSH, LibreSSL, pf... Theo is probably more argumentative and antibullshit than linus too.