Hei guys. Long story short, I did everything...

Hei guys. Long story short, I did everything, gave my all to a girl that was dying (about to be retired and not practice medicine anymore, serious suicide attempt), i went to meet her, we had a dream month, she came back to my home town. Best year of my life.

Sadly my depression \ drug abuse (i got my shit) ruined the relationship. In the end she "decided to punish me by not talking to me" i was ghosted. Still am. She moved on, new guy, had a baby.
Problem: I didn't\couldn't explain why i pushed her out of my life. WHY I COULDN'T GIVE HER NOTHING, KIDS, HAPPINESS.
Now it kills me inside that i can't. I cry and hit things

Recently i was commited. And maybe will be again, my mom called her, when it came down to "he really wants to talk to you" she brushed it off.

I now live in my room, wishing i'd die. Due to my own problems i lost everyone. But its her that rekd me.

Request time:Is there any hack, anything, keep changing my cell number to make her talk to me? Do something......

Please no "move on man". I'm already dead inside.

Attached: pipasleep.jpg (855x960, 86K)

kill yourself you fucking imbecile
gentoo

I'm moving with a friend packed with Heroin and benzos plus money i wired to my card before Xmas. Quoting Kurt Cobain "i just wanted to die so i decided to take drugs before"

So anyone gonna deliver?

I posted this in this sub because... why not. I'm an old fag that barely left /b/

Attached: pipa4.jpg (528x960, 94K)

Typical saga for 15 year olds. Man the fuck up.

Seek professional therapy. That's your hack.

wow i really feel for you. there is indeed a hack. install the burner app on your phone and pay for phone numbers. call her from those.

>nawt ur personel blog kiddo

its time to go back to and consider staying there for eternity you degenerate whiny looser

Is that her?

You are already dead in her eyes.
Move on dude, when you start fucking new girls, you will forget her easily, same for her after getting fucked by some dude.

>my depression \ drug abuse (i got my shit) ruined the relationship.
fix yourself you fucking faggot. or kys. and get the fuck off /g with your bullshit

and stop posting pictures of this ugly bitch, no1 cares

>had a baby.
I think it is already too late for any non destructive action

install gentoo

>imagine being this butthurt over a roastie

You need to move on. It isn't healthy to be so attached to another person. If you can't do it yourself, find a therapist. Do not try to contact someone who doesn't want you in their life.

Learn to fear her. She wants to kill you for what you put her through. She could be anywhere anytime, ready to stab you over and over until you're dead. And she has friends who'd probably be willing to do the same. They can also be just around the corner or sneaking up behind you, ready to pull you out of sight and strangle you.

Of course that doesn't work if you don't see her around frequently. Then you just have to cut off all avenues of contact, have someone else do it for you, realize you suck, find out EXACTLY WHY you suck, and fix that shit. Then find someone else.

Suicide is a permanent solution to the temporary problem of life.

Life hack: she's moved on and there's no possible chance she will ever get back together with you. Find some other mentally broken girl you can needlessly obsess over

clean your room.

She never cared about you. Talking to her won't change anything. Stop being a delusional loser and start not giving a fuck about anything.

>those bedsheets
If that doesn’t say white trash, I don’t know what does

Jordan pls

Make VOIP calls from your computer phone etc just download a client and make an account somewhere

>make thread
>talk to yourself
the state of Jow Forums

ey guise tf no gf rite?XDDDDDDDD
hav sum respect bruv, oldfig ere

Attached: 1460245412459.jpg (346x345, 19K)

Seek professional help, you are in deep waters buddy.

he's right. Don't ruin other peoples lives.

SHE HAD ANOTHER GUYS KID HAHAHHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO. now die normie, your not one of us.

Attached: 1541050969645.jpg (529x727, 359K)

nice blog post

>instead of moving on like a fucking adult I'll stalk her and risk getting charged with a felony
retard

"Don't put your dick in crazy"
Best piece of advice I've ever heard.

I also got together with a girl who attempted suicide, we met at a psychiatric ward. Had a horrible year after that, then had one of the best years of my life. Then some shit happened and we never talked again.

>Please no "move on man"
You either kill yourself or eventually move on.
You probably won't even notice, even if you think you'll never be able to move on. Some day you'll look back and only remember the happy shit you went through. She has moved on with her life, and you have to accept that shit.

Attached: Selectric III.png (1435x1074, 2.43M)

> schizo meets psycho
> psycho uses schizo then tears his wings away
> schizo keeps obsessing about psycho bitch
> she still gets wet at the idea of his eternal suffering

also sh's fugly. take your leds, whiny fag

meds