Racytracing Opengl homework due tomorrow

Basically, I have an opengl assignment that is due tomorrow. I have already spend a week on it and with not much success. I try ircing and discording for help with limited success. I think they are tired of my questions and stuff. I need a miracle to finish it on time. I just need to finish part I - part III of the hw to pass this assignment. What I have so far github.com/mr-fool/OpenGL/tree/master/rebirth/RefactoredBoilerplate :

Attached: Capture.png (1456x3044, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/petershirley/raytracinginoneweekend
realtimerendering.com/raytracing/Ray Tracing in a Weekend.pdf
github.com/LWJGL/lwjgl3-wiki/wiki/2.6.1.-Ray-tracing-with-OpenGL-Compute-Shaders-(Part-I)
aras-p.info/blog/2018/04/04/Daily-Pathtracer-Part-6-D3D11-GPU/
raytracegroundup.com/toc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh well at least I try

You have to find peers at your school who can help you. Worst case scenario copy what they did and figure out how it works later. If it's due tomorrow it's probably too late to get help from the TAs (I'm assuming your profs are too full of themselves to help the undergrads, as mine were). Make some friends, quick.

OpenGL is fun but I don't know anything about raytracing. Sorry user. Also you probably shouldn't ask Jow Forums for homework help if you value your self-esteem.

It is pretty much a desperate move so. The fact I use Jow Forums, irc and discord you can probably figure out I don't get along with people that well. TA is pretty much in theory this should work type of guy. Asking me to make friends is like asking me to land on mars. I ain't no normies

github.com/petershirley/raytracinginoneweekend

realtimerendering.com/raytracing/Ray Tracing in a Weekend.pdf

github.com/LWJGL/lwjgl3-wiki/wiki/2.6.1.-Ray-tracing-with-OpenGL-Compute-Shaders-(Part-I)

Retarder

I finish reading the ray tracing in a weekend yesterday brah

>github.com/petershirley/raytracinginoneweekend
In fact my generateRay function is based on the book

>He can't into raycasting.
I'll do it for a price.

Attached: retard.png (500x476, 107K)

Attached: hand.png (128x128, 5K)

Name your price?
And how do I know you are not trolling me

OpenGL begin problem right?
aras-p.info/blog/2018/04/04/Daily-Pathtracer-Part-6-D3D11-GPU/

>aras-p.info/blog/2018/04/04/Daily-Pathtracer-Part-6-D3D11-GPU/
Basically I don't need to implement it over the gpu just cpu is fine. No need for glsl

I'm offering to do it for 0.5 bitcoin. No ifs no buts. And I'm not trolling.

problem?
Begin a lot implementations Raytrace CPU.
Just read and copy paste

That's stiff

My entire Sphere class is from the weekend book so... can't be more copy and paste job than that

I'll give you the executable binary. Then you pay to get the source code. Is in "C" or "C++", Windows, Linux ?
>That's stiff.
You either pay it or you don't. You're choice.

raytracegroundup.com/toc.html
Begin dozens resources for basic raytrace ...

Can't afford your service sorry
Plus you need the template code if it is not build on top of the template code I won't get marks anyways. I mean I have multiple solutions on my hdd atm and can't figure out how to translate it to my template.

you're fucked amigo

Okay. Post the template on paste bin and shitpost the link here. And I'll point you in the right direction, for free.

I already posted my template code with my mod ol
It is literally the github link

Totally otherwise why I would I get desperate enough to post on there :

A few things: the code is absolutely fucking atrocious (templates for a vector?), second those text files with the objects are dated Winter 2016... I don't know if you're actually trolling. Finally, strip out as much of the code as possible and see if you can get a plane with a light rendered properly and go from there.

I know the code is shit. I have no control over what the prof put in there like winter 2016.
Only sphere.cpp, ray.cpp, multiple functions like Plane, raycolor, generateRay , hit_sphere is added by me

lol yer fucked

Basically the assignment requires me to read the text file or hard code it then raytrace it on both the window and as a file

asking help on here = desperate

Is like asking people why hang out here rather than go out for a date

I feel like this post will 404 soon :

at least I try

Attached: 20592672.jpg (1000x1080, 244K)

I'm so jealous you have ray tracing as a school assignment and I'm stuck trying to do it on weekends after my 9-5 sweetie you don't even know how lucky you are.

give me .exe faggot

Doing something for fun is always much more fun than doing it because you know you have to and have to confirm to someone's expectations

damn

Why would you take a computer graphics course if you're not interested in it then ? I wanted to take one when I was in college but it didn't work with my schedule.

I'm not OP, just talking in general about courses.

you get pay to wagecuck vs I am paying to homeworkcuck
OP here

Interest does not mean you are a good fit.
Most of us here probably to be a chad but we can't.
Op here

Most of us don't have the fuck you money to do what we want. Most of us have to cuck one way or another

Life is generally not fun unless you are chad or alpha. Need to go all full blown Jow Forumsincel

Attached: DsCyc28X0AAEp9g.jpg large.jpg (540x960, 57K)

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

damn
after years of unsuccessfully trying to become a care-free norman this is kinda beginning to settle in
it's either being a broke incel fuck but spending your time doing shit you like or being a middle class cuck, having children and passing on your dna but being a miserable fuck and only actually having 2 hours out of a month for doing shit you actually enjoy

>it's either being a broke incel fuck but spending your time doing shit you like or being a middle class cuck, having children and passing on your dna but being a miserable fuck and only actually having 2 hours out of a month for doing shit you actually enjoy
I feel you. We all need our fuck you money so we can be free

Op here still not 404ed yet. I am impressed

Dude you can do both.
Get someone pregnant and don't raise the kid.

enjoy the alimony and child support