What the fuck, YouTube?

What the fuck, YouTube?

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-014324_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 553K)

Youtube btfo based brussels

abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright
abolish copyright
>abolish copyright

im not going to do activism for free

I want to see that europe kills memes.

Why?

I like the cut of this user's jib.

Attached: 1436498495029.jpg (428x426, 104K)

stupid phoneposter

I had a few german friends, I'd send them youtube music video links but they couldn't open

really the last people that should be saying it

It's ok. Reddit will do it for them.

>imagine if you couldn't watch the videos you love
said the power drunk far-left megacorporation ran by psychos and sjw's that routinely takes down any and all white nationalist and other dissident right content in sync with facebook and twitter from its services

the fucking gall, the fucking irony

Attached: 1541411217355.jpg (533x594, 45K)

Google doesn't like Article 13 because they're upset they didn't think of it first.

Imagine being told this by the company that regularly censors and deplatforms people for having opinions they don't like

Just... Imagine...

Attached: 1504153620195.png (857x482, 854K)

Based?
And redpilled.

Attached: 1531290411752.jpg (1024x536, 60K)

IMAGINE IF I COULDNT BE FORCE FED JEW BLACKED PROPAGANDA 24/7

Cry more nazi bitch, be glad you're only getting banned now. Later you all get bullets in the head, just like last time.

>ban business IP protections
Die cunt

First they came for the ______, and I did not speak out, because I was not a ______.

Attached: 1524136274000.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I love Europe!
And every other nation should follow our wisdom.
We must protect our artists!

Hopefully like last time the nazis take a few jews with them.

poor poor Yuorpoors

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 96K)

Retard detected

Not gonna lie. This is funny.
t.yoooroopooean

>no article 13 compliant memes

Hey, pajeet, how ya doin'?

Bald eagles are actually very small and fraile.

Attached: wedgetail.jpg (963x568, 98K)

Eagles?
More like Virgles!

>imagine if you couldn't watch the videos you love
I don't have to imagine it because CP is already illegal.

Attached: Honobono Log-06.jpg (302x477, 24K)

this, but ironically

that's a long neck

go away gommie

I hope you die painfully

why is bongistan being carried away?

Dogs are humanity's greatest invention.

They're a jack of all trades, master of none. Certainly not our greatest invention, though more accurately described as an innovation.

Bold statement.

hahahahahahahahaha.

>Disney dabs on you

Yeah, tell you what, talk to Disney about Public Domain, Copyright, and all that and see what they think about "abolishing" any of it haha

>close, unlist or demonetize any channel that doesn't confirm to the current political mainstream
>pretend to give a rat's ass about protecting freedom of speech
Eat shit youtube

Attached: 1542544660.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

So, any chance this is going to get stopped, or is freedom dead?

it throttles creativity and innovation

>abolish copyright
To me the best solution seems to be to drastically limit the duration. I.e. stuff becomes public domain after say 6 month - 2 years.

That's plenty of time to monetize creations without giving greedy companies too much leverage to ruin the internet.

>Not filled up own 100tb racket yet with libraries, music, games and warez
Nothing gets deleted from the Internet, yep

>abolish copyright
People will stop wasting resources and time on making content
>abolish trademarks
Retards start naming things the same way creating confusion
>abolish patents
Nobody wants to waste resources in R&D and you're stuck 50 years behind the rest of the world like every other communist shithole that ever existed
Bravo

>youtube going on about how bad it would be to not see videos you want after they've removed countless videos and deleted channels because they allow bots to spam DMCA until videos and channels automatically get deleted
Are people eating this shit up and agreeing with YouTube with this? I'm against article 13 myself but I'm curious if anyone is going to call out youtube on their hypocrisy.

Attached: 1506789752323.jpg (230x216, 76K)

Europe can finally start to heal when we get rid of Youtube and other degenerate websites

Attached: santa_eu.png (1286x1282, 113K)

funny to see youtube do this after all the corporate shilling and all blocking and deplatforming it did to its own users

Anti copyright is pro freedom dumbass.
Copyright kills creativity and the free market with it.

Current draft of article 13 makes the platform host reliable for the user's content. That's what youtube is worried about, since you can't physically do that for a platform that large, without changing it majorly and possibly breaking what made the platform great and was doing legally beforehand.

Another bad aspect is that the article doesn't state what fair use is, nor usage in terms of education, parodies nor other exceptions.

it seems that every week the internet is on the brink of total elimination

GDPR is good for the average citizen. It gives them the right to know what data they have on the him/her and what they do with that data, it also gives the right for its deletion and the right to reject non essential for the service data collection. Basically any Jow Forums poster should be fine with this, and if you're not, you've been profiting from tracking people without their consent.

This right here. If even be willing to extend that it to 10 years but fuck, what's it at now? 80 years? 100?

this but unironically

I heard this a lot but is there any evidence of youtube actually censoring videos that are not blatantly against their tos?

>paid activism
It's not even activism at that point. It's like a false flag or something.

Umm no, sorry honey. You just got NAE NAE'd on!

Attached: cool boi america .jpg (963x568, 258K)

This guy gets it!

Copyrights is anti free market and anti capitalism. Pro big government.

I'm bigger than disney, don't test me kid.

Attached: 1542647989498.jpg (1105x1055, 103K)

Sounds right.

True.

Correct.

Fuck Disney.

>imagine I can watch Alex Jones.

this but entirely unironically
IP laws are the cancer of modern humanity

I mean that only hurts content creators who make bank of others property
And ofc google who makes bank of otherd making bank of others property
So memes and ytp wouln't go anywhere as long as they ran with no ads
And i'm already runing ublock origin so nothing would change for people in my position
I am I really better off watching 8 hours of people talking about the new pokemon games and leaving angry comments compared to people not even making those videos in the first place?

Attached: 2018111722101800-5F25EBBAB5987964E56ADA5BBDDE9DF2.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

>People will stop wasting resources and time on making content
There has been very little creative content made in the past 10 years alone. Remakes don't count as being creative.

Says YouTube, the same company that bans everything the sjw cesspool mindhive dislike.

>because x did y, makes it so x is wrong on everything

Can't abort the retort but you can abort YouTube

Purchase YouTube Pro™ today for all quality content!

YouTube, the platform killing creativity by defunding or removing videos that might offend advertisers, is wanting you to fight proposed legislation that mandates content filters that YouTube already has deployed (and implemented in a way that encourages copyright trolling and fucks over content creators).
I don't like Article 13 one bit, but this is thief yelling "catch the thief".
I'd also like to know what possible motivation they have to fight against it. Surely, they are among the companies that can afford to comply with it, and it would help them by killing off smaller competitors that can't.

Attached: 1458149061337.jpg (383x465, 59K)

Based? Certainly! Redpilled? Absolutely!

This.

>megacorporation
>far-left
Where do these retards come from?

I'm all for abolishing copyright but if that's done, trademarks should be further protected to prevent maliciousness and deception. I think you should be able to feature any song you want in your YouTube video but I don't think you should be able to sell Mario games.

If you actually read what they say, it's that the article forces responsibility of the user's content to the platform holder. So, if some faggot uploads a movie, it'd be YouTube (or whoever) who would be thrown in front of court. No platform can take the risk of some retard uploading shit. It'd basically mean that they have to disallow uploads from the EU, and even block certain content in the EU to evade being able to hold accountable. With the amount of content that gets uploaded to YouTube it's basically impossible to be 100% sure nothing violates copyright laws. And especially if you throw in the fact that Article 13 does not have fair use defined, neither parody nor exceptions of usage with educational meanings.

Read again. YouTube already does automated large-scale content filtering. In fact there are frequent reports of it being overzealous.

I know they have content id. Part of article 13 is wishing a similar thing to be mandatory for big platforms. Now read my post and realize that it's not about content id.

It makes them sound good, you're not supposed to question it. Just putting everything you dislike in one pile and labeling them "the bad doing all the bad things" is what idiots love to do. No one but the poster can change this. So we should just ignore people like him

>No one but the poster can change this behaviour.
Sorry

Restrict to 25 years, single extension of 15 with the extension costing literally a metric fuck ton to obtain. Period, end of story. Max patent/copyright lifetime is 40 years. If you haven't profiteered by then, you're a shitty business man and fuck you.

Attached: 80sguy.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Citation needed.

OK, so no more authors then other than thrash literature.

Do you WANT article 13? It would make most of the images in this thread illegal in Europe.