Why are they so good at technology?

Why are they so good at technology?

Attached: 21zQ3hxFScL.jpg (324x216, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
ranker.com/list/list-of-italian-inventions/wayne-szalinskihttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
ranker.com/list/list-of-italian-inventions/wayne-szalinski
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they tho?

for instance?

walmart exists

But that's an American company

how is that relevant?

you're assblasted because they took your job, right?

Other than Arduino I literally can't think of a single Italian contribution to human achievement.

You're retarded. Northern Italy is one of the biggest contributors to human achievement in the world. That being said, I don't think Italy has done much for tech.

lol retard thought he was posting the mexican flag

he is, are you retarded?

spaghetti
some cheeses
dead Serbians
fascism
Beretta 92

>he is

Attached: 1368642448111.jpg (190x190, 4K)

dafuq you talking about? walmart or italians took my job?
Do the achievements of ancient Rome count? They contributed a pretty big shitton to all of Western civilization. Other than that... Ferraris are pretty interesting I guess. A couple nice watchmakers. And they gave us the origins of pizza, though America is the one who actually made pizza fucking awesome, not the shit they make over in Italy.

>from what?

attempt to look girly doesn't make you a girl, faggot

fuck off oldcuck

>not having a collection of smug anime girls

Attached: 1359680892721.png (517x519, 343K)

Nah Rome doesn't count. It was obviously its own thing.

So what did N. Italy contribute?

Of course Rome counts. Romans were literally Italian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

>wanting to be a girl so bad
>too coward to cut off his own dick

>posting smug anime girls means you're secretly a mentally ill tranny
I think you're projecting a bit much there bud.

Attached: 1359679235979.png (490x480, 101K)

ranker.com/list/list-of-italian-inventions/wayne-szalinskihttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
>ranker.com/list/list-of-italian-inventions/wayne-szalinski

Attached: ba682b05062c0ab2fb197a05206a0a4c-imagejpeg.jpg (1485x1094, 1.31M)

Yeah but that's antiquity. I don't equate "Great Britain" with having invented iron swords. Sure it was perfected there, 80 Generations or 32,000 ancestors ago.

Why doesn't that count? It's the literally the same ethnic group. Where is your cutoff for "not real Italians" at? 1800s? The Renaissance?

Post-Dark Ages, return of Scholarship and Science

That cutoff goes for everyone

That's completely illogical and makes zero sense.

Also the dark ages are a shit, misleading name. Lots of things happened in the Medieval period. There was even a Renaissances in the late middle ages.

>stating a fact
>projecting
I think you're the one who's projecting

>a bunch of humans build vast empires and invent shit
>the light bulb goes out for 600 years
>when some people come along and replace the lightbulb, everyone who was standing in the dark want's to take credit for the original bulb

Early Middle Ages then

This is something only retards that don't know history state. The name "The Dark Ages" only refers to the relatively scarce amount of writings from that period. The western half of Rome falling did not mean civilization magically vanished.

Attached: 1511702453915.jpg (850x400, 54K)

Olivetti used to make a lot of tech. I don't think Italy is a big tech hub today though.

Attached: 1465599923299.png (1200x967, 960K)

what the fuck do you even know what human achievement means?

Holy shit lol

Italians took my job?

That's because CIA niggers chocked Italy's early computer industry in the 60s.

the lack of culture in this thread is disgusting, you all should go back to school. History didn't start after 1492 and italian 'Renaissance', or the earlier Dante Alighieri's Divina Commedia are two of the most important achivements in human history.
Roman empire is togheter with greeks the basis of civilized western world and was maybe 400/500 years ahead of its time.

Not to mention they discovered and helped build our country.

the algorithm at the core of google was developed by italian computer scientist Massimo Marchiori, our car industry was pretty much saved by Sergio Marchionne alone, enrico fermi contributed significantly to build the nukes (and to the fundamentals of modern physics) thus ending ww2, Lagrange, Fibonacci, Rita Levi Montalcini, Margherita Hack, Bruno Pontecorvo, Guglielmo Marconi, Carlo Urbani, etc. all contributed significantly in science. Modern projects that come to mind are tech related and in medical field, like PRC-1, HBS-1 EasyDial, APA, all developed by italians and founded by the US. You can find plenty in every tech field. Car engineering, design, italians are often guarantee of quality aimed at niche customers.

Whoever said pizza is better here in the US obviusly has never been to Naples.

you're all a bunch of ignorant kids, I pity for your future.

Attached: i_cant.gif (500x450, 725K)

they're only good at cars.

it's indian flag retard

What the fuck has Mexico done for technology?

read

Fuck Lagranges's theorems to be honest

>Italy
>good at anything

Sure we're pretty good at fucking your girls, world.

>Artificial insemination

/thread

Radio (volta)
Telephone (Meucci)
Nuclear fission (Fermi)
Add yours...

DELET

>Radio (volta)

Marconi invented the radio (inb4 Tesla).
Volta invented the Battery (pila di Volta), and unknown to many, he also invented gnocchi di patate.

Attached: 23volta[1].jpg (437x250, 15K)

> nukes
>ending ww2
Really?

What was then?

This