What's the best music player for manjaro?

What's the best music player for manjaro?

Attached: user-guide.jpg (758x742, 83K)

cmus

>cmus
Looks like vim became a music player

just werks and is safe if you're into torrenting and seeding
cmus won't fuck your files into oblivion by changing tags or filenames or anything

what sort of music do you like user

There is literally no reason to use Manjaro except being a brainlet that couldn’t install Arch. You use a baby distro.

there is literally no reason not to use graphical installer if you want arch.

>baby distro using fagjaro user think he uses arch

Cute.

>reddit spacing
based

You still use a baby distro.

allsorts like liquorice
except hiphop and rap; i think that's crap

I just use mpv on manjaro

I dont have the time to mess around with arch but i like the fact that everything is up to date and actually works, manjaro was perfect for me

Cantata is pretty good. It has an integrated Shoutcast and Icecast browser, which is quite useful.

YouTube

Did you try Skype?

>manjaro is perfect for me because I’m too stupid to install arch and have to use a baby distro, but don’t want to use Ubuntu

Fixed

>anyone that doesn't want to install arch by hand is just too stupid to do so
Is that the only reason your tiny brain could come up with?

>installing Manjaro is installing Arch

Holy fuck you manjaro babies are pathetic. You do not use Arch, you use a baby distro based on arch but maintained by absolute brainlets who have no idea how to make a secure OS and can’t even figure out how to update an SSL certificate (hurr why not just set your clock back lol).

Answer the question.

You didn’t ask a question, other than implying that Manjaro is just Arch with an installer for brainlets. Manjaro draws software from its own independent repositories. These repositories also contain software packages not provided by Arch. it can use the AUR, but it’s not it’s primary source of software. It’s a babies first Linux that isn’t even a good babies first Linux.

JRiver

I saw you post in the other thread OP. And while I generally dont like noobs getting over their heads with something they can handle,you had a good reason to get your Distro.
Ignore the idiots who kept flaming they are stupid pretentious angry faggots who just need confirmation of their fake superiority.

My music player of choice is Audacious you need to install the audacious-plugins package as well.
For video Smplayer(frontend) with mplayer or mpv(backend)

There is no good reason to get Manjaro. Either get Arch, or if you’re a brainlet who can’t install it get a decent baby distro like one of the *buntus or Fedora. There is no reason for Fagjaro to exist.

What a machi man you are for insalling an OS like an autist.

You use a baby distro.

Babby distro with Pacman and aur, get to pick your desktop environment with easy install

Sounds good to me, can’t think of a better baby distro

>I am too stupid to install Arch: The Post

I don't know what you mean by for Manjaro, as pretty much every music player is available for every distro.
I like to use MPV on it.
But a very impressive distro in my opinion. I have the same Manjaro install for 1,5 years now, while every *buntu used to shit itself with updates. You get bleeding edge updates that are stable. Good choice m8

>manjaro
>stable

Manjaro has broken randomly more on me than any other distro. Manjaro once decided to remove my fucking swap partition for no reason after restoring from hibernation. I have no idea how it managed it, and I couldn’t extend my home logical volume with lvm to use the extra space. It just disappeared. Manjaro literally ate my fucking disk space.

Had to end up creating a swap file until other Manjaro issues caused me to find a non-shit distro

I have never used a more broken fucking distro in ten years of using gnu/Linux. It makes Arch look like fucking Debian in comparison.

If you want a rolling release just use Arch or Gentoo. Manjaro is a babies first distro which doesn’t even work properly, and the only people use it other than one of the *buntus is unwarranted superiority, unwarranted because they’re both gnu/Linux for babies

>basing your distro choice based on what some irrelevant homosexual on Jow Forums thinks

For real? Weird I've only heard good stuff from Manjaro, and I had no problem on 2 different computers.
And even if I had, personal experience is usually a shit way to evaluate something like this. Maybe you had a lot of problems, but I didn't, and most people in Manjaro threads never had problems either. This is probably not enough evidence to say that it's actually stable, but whatever.

clementine

Attached: 1514370852817.png (1816x1637, 208K)

t. SEETHING archfag anally devistated that people use Linux like normal humans instead of using Linux to jerk off their hipster reddit sóyboy autism

Attached: 1535834228906.jpg (720x532, 65K)