Why doesn't actual high-end hardware say

Why doesn't actual high-end hardware say
CLASSIFIED XTREME SNIPER anywhere on the box or the components?
It seems as if only low to mid-range is marketed like that.
Doesn't make sense to me. If one motherboard is so XTREME it has a SKULL shaped heatsink, shouldn't higher end boards say ULTRA UBER DEATHKILL or something akin to that?

Attached: boardlarge.jpg (2027x1524, 548K)

My motherboard is Bazooka, but how come it never kills Vietnamese players in csgo?

Because real computing hardware isn't marketed to manchildren.

Only consumers need consumer pleb marketing. People buying a workstation don't need gaymer aesthetics aimed at a teenager.

High-end would mean that they share the same market, which they don't at all.
A server system (especially dual socket) is really bad at gaming and general production, and vice versa for consumer products.

Especially a non-x86 system like the one posted

>general production
lol, what is "general production"?

Assorted professional work, e.g. photo, video, audio, streaming, recording
Server systems struggle hard with a lot of it

>Server systems struggle hard with a lot of it
[citation needed]
Professional workstations usually contain server hardware, and have higher RAM bandwidth, larger caches. Any program worth its salt can easily run on many threads, too.
Try searching for OEM workstations. Most of them will contain Xeons and Epycs.

But most of that software supports some kind of job system, so you send your encodes or renders to a server cluster.

do thous like server CPU coolers actually cool well like obviously they are noisy and shit but would they cool better than a NH-D15 or what ever.

? any one know

Because by the time one is procuring actual hardware the manufacturer of said hardware assumes that their prospective customer is a fucking adult. It's god damned sad you can't just buy a decent x86 board anymore.

I keep meaning to buy a Talos Power9 setup and keep putting it off :|

More to the point: Very few people would know. But at least 1 or 2 is running around Jow Forums, shitposting via Power9.

I am insanely jealous.

>non-x86 system like the one posted
how is that not x86? is it SPARC?

powerPC

because its not aimed at people who get swayed by words like xxxgaming epic chink pussy destroyer 999 suck my dick no homo SNIPER

Yeah they cool better than a noctua, but only with those high RPM fans that sound like a blow dryer and will cut your finger. They don't make the heatsinks bigger because they don't really need to, and server cases are usually kind of restricted.

If you were to put a fan that powerful on a big noctua, it would cool even better.

Bazookas weren't really used in Vietnam anymore.

>high end
>doesn't even have usb-c

to sell it to (n|w)iggers

because gaymer tier hardware is not high end

but would it noctua fin stack design isn't as tight together or have the ends capped off like that.

im fairly sure we are spending like 150$ on shit teir aircoolers like noobs. and I doubt these server brands deal with the public because they need to fill orders at short notice and retarded gamers buying these coolers would fuck that reliability up for google/Microsoft/apple orders.

I think Raptor workstations partially might be. Manchildren that think tmuh open source is the most important thing in life and CIA plots against them on grounds of them being Linux users fighting the powah or soemthing.

POWER9

their lowend mobo is apparently going to cost close to $900
OTOH, I guess I wouldn't buy it anyway, PCs are too comfy to go into alternative platforms just for coolness factor

Having a 100% free system can be useful too you know.
It gets supported forever by some distros. You dont have to mess with non free blobs if hardware acts up due to drivers. It is technically secure and nothing is hidden(like a backdoor).

things change when you have a fan pushing 10x as much air. A lot of prebuilts (used to?) has heatsinks much like those and they are ass.

>It gets supported forever
Nah, niche/unpopular open stuff will get dropped from vanilla linux sooner than widely popular (x86) closed hardware. ANd niche hardware is more likely to get bitrot and bugs (before the support gets broken and thrown out of the tree).
>nothing is hidden(like a backdoor)
If IBM hides some trap in the actual hardware, you are never going to know.

Because only pseuds need to be told how great the hardware they buying supposedly is

Poor bait, bro.

I swear if the OP picture was flipped horizontally it would be revealed as hidden frogpostershit

>Talos II
>"high-end"

I understand what you're saying, but your tense switching is grating.

it is