QBittorrent 4.1.4 is out! Keep uTorrent 2.1.2 instead of this STALLED GARBAGE

BUGFIX: Fix speed graph "high speeds" bug (dzmat)
BUGFIX: Don't update torrent status unnecessarily (glassez)
BUGFIX: Improve force recheck of paused torrent (glassez)
BUGFIX: Restore torrent in two steps (glassez)
BUGFIX: Improve scaling of speed graphs (dzmat)
BUGFIX: Add isNetworkFileSystem() detection on Windows. This allows network mounts to be monitored correctly by polling timer. (Chocobo1)
BUGFIX: Reduce horizontal graphs resolution. Improves perfomance. (dzmat)
BUGFIX: Don't recheck just checked torrent (mj-p, glassez)
BUGFIX: Add SMB2 magic number (Chocobo1)
BUGFIX: Restore startup perfomance to v4.1.2 times. Needs at least libtorrent 1.1.10 (sledgehammer999)
BUGFIX: Make strings actually translatable (sledgehammer999)
WEBUI: Handle downloading .torrent file as success (Tom Piccirello)
WEBUI: Fix Alternative Web UI to be available (glassez)
WEBUI: Consider empty locale setting as not set (glassez)
WEBUI: Add free disk space to WebUI status bar (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Add WebUI search API controller (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Fix WebUI Auto TMM context menu bug (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Use independent translation for WebUI (glassez)
WEBUI: Add categories WebAPI (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Fix minor JavaScript defects (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Add locale to js file path (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Translate WebUI torrents Status column (Thomas Piccirello)
WEBUI: Bump Web API version
RSS: Allow to disable downloading REPACK/PROPER matches (Stephen Dawkins)
RSS: Improve RSS Feed updating (glassez)
SEARCH: Allow resizing search filter in search job (thalieht)
SEARCH: Improve parser for search engine versions.txt (Chocobo1)
SEARCH: Update Python URLs (Chocobo1)
SEARCH: Fix asking to install Python (Chocobo1)
SEARCH: Reformat python code to be compliant with PEP8 (Chocobo1)
OTHER: cmake: restore out-of-source build (Eugene Shalygin)
OTHER: cmake: cmake: use C++14 when available (Eugene Shalygin)

Attached: 1535256688803.png (192x192, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2893982/utorrent-quietly-installs-a-cryptocurrency-miner-on-users-computers.html
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9865
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/Utorrent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. never used qBittorrent in her life

What do you expect from freetard manchildren?

Daily reminder that even a 5 year old version of uTorrent blows the everliving fuck out of every freetard torrent client and that freetards are so buttblasted that uTorrent is still popular as fuck that they take every opportunity to badmouth uTorrent.

Meanwhile, 95% of the torrent community uses uTorrent while the remaining 5% of the torrent community use broke-as-fuck freetard clients because they are literal hipsters who want to feel like special little snowflakes.

Don't let the freetards pollute your mind with their propaganda, uTorrent users. Remember that you use the best fucking torrent client in the world and that freetard shills are stuck with their inferior clients and only want to bring you down to their pleb level.

I am proud to be a uTorrent 2.2.1 user

Attached: 1521107611674.png (520x360, 32K)

been using deluge for 4 years now, whats wrong with it?

based and redpilled

do you happen to use windows xp also

nothing is wrong. deluge, transmission, qbittorrent, rtorrent and even aria2c (in no particular order) are all a-ok.

>her

All the "girls" on Jow Forums doesn't also have female genital organs between their legs, including that femanon from ukraine/russia/whatever part of USSR (s)he is.

Why are you so proud of your torrent client?
And you call us manchildren...

All males have been banned from this web sight due to recent changes to the 4channel Code of Conduct.

>utorrent 2.2.1

Absolutely based

Is this even English? If this isn't a record for the most buzzwords and nonsense meme-speak in a single post, I don't know what is.

>She doesn't know

where is it? site only has 4.1.3, of which I already have 4.1.2

oh, only tarball...

>Remember that you use the best fucking torrent client in the world
µTorrent had the best developers in the BitTorrent world. The author of libtorrent was my boss. The core team were diagnosing performance issues deep inside the ecosystem. The data science team could plumb the DHT and figure out exactly how many users of various clients. At 2014, there were 170 million users, nearly 90% of the torrent ecosystem.
>I am proud to be a uTorrent 2.2.1 user
You know why you are afraid of the 3.x client? I am the reason. I wrote those installers. I changed your homepages. I installed toolbars. I pozzed your system. Those same smart people found ways around Microsoft's app signing so we could append arbitrary data. We figured out how to run Javascript with Admin controls (HTA + UAC) during the installation so we could dynamically change how we pozzed your system as you install.
They kicked me out because I refused to install a cryptocurrency miner. Not long after they were outed.
pcworld.com/article/2893982/utorrent-quietly-installs-a-cryptocurrency-miner-on-users-computers.html
Beware of code you can't see.

Attached: installer-3.x.jpg (591x517, 47K)

What ancient-ass trackers do you use where old uTorrent versions aren't instantly blocked?

> not using libtorrent

STALLED

Im stuck on 3.3.16 because if i update and try to download anything the internet on my entire house dies, fun times.

>not being a trap(tranny)
LMAO

>promoting usage of uTorrent
>not just using Deluge or Transmission like a sane person
user, I...

are transmission and rtorrent the ultimulate brainlet filter?

Cringe

>download/install 4.1.4
>starts up
>instant exits out after 1 second
HMMMM

>downgrade to 4.1.3
>starts up normally
HMMMMMMM

>upgrade to 4.1.4
>same autocloses as before
>downgrade again

>what is irony?

This shit got fucked up. Since 3.3.X my torrents barely get seeded, I can't even use my full upload speed. When I launch this shit it makes my internet connection basically die outside the torrent: cant load any websites, wifi doesnt work too. What the flying fuck?

Maybe you should switch over to another ISP, that doesn't have give you a shit router

imagine not using rtorrent lmao

Attached: 1535664759222.jpg (446x413, 44K)

I used qbittorrent for a year and transmission is simply better

Yeah, its the router fault that every version of qBittorrent after 3.3.16 utilizes my whole bandwidth.

>PEBKAC
HMMMM

>user error
derp

>I am proud to be a uTorrent 2.2.1 user

Attached: BF1ybti.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

>her

Attached: 9265445.jpg (716x716, 110K)

Set a bandwith limit dumbass. I set it to 3000 kbs during the day. I haven't had any wifi problems.

qbittorrent 3.1.6 is ideal

- And that's a good thing.

Is this what browsing /ptg/ is like?

Attached: 2374963.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

wow, what an idiot

I already did, dumbass, i even limited to 500kbps, it makes no difference, i have no limits on 3.3.16 and it works perfectly.

Works on my machine. I'm sorry friend.

>not bitcomet
kys chap

>uTorrent 2.1.2
botnet

I know youre a girl too but can you stop bullying me

Qbittorrent's developers have jumped the shark.
Yesterday:
The program notified that 4.1.4 was available. Official site agrees. Links to download are 404 or point to 4.1.3
Today:
Program says 4.1.3 is the latest version. Official site is back to 4.1.3. user is shilling 4.1.4, which only exists as a source tarball.
>hory sheet da stoopid

There are people today who still use uTorrent.

Attached: 1481857515246.jpg (226x219, 8K)

There's a problem with the x64 build on Windows 10 machines; sledgehammer fucked up and yanked both the 32 in addition to the 64 bit installers and reverted back to 4.1.3 for now.
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/9865

Not using tTorrent.

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-064243.jpg (1080x2240, 301K)

Did you at least copy the source code?

sure would love a dark mode...

I used uTorrent 2.2.1 for years then switched to qBittorrent and it works better in every way. What does uTorrent do that's better?

limit the numbers of peers.

>download qbittorrent
>use qbittorrent to pirate latest utorrent pro
>uninstall qbittorrent
>pirateception
i never understood how come people are ok with using cracked warez, but the torrent client has to be foss and pure, like the first snow.

t. uTorrent developer

>All the "girls" on Jow Forums doesn't also have female genital organs between their legs

mate with degeneracy rampant on this page, I would say hole is a hole.

>implying you wouldn't

Attached: 1367026071888.jpg (540x720, 49K)

Why would I stop using qbittorent?

Because the torrent client is what the files you're illegally obtaining are going through, genius

>ads
lel

kek

Mine's 8.1, still similar enough to 10 I suppose.

enjoy your remote code execution vulnerability. retards worry about botnet - actually _get_ botnett'd by a russian 13 year old, lel. cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-6117/Utorrent.html have fun getting raided when someone uses your computer as a tor exit node

you are and adiot

This is really good bait, made me cringe

>STALLED
Not on my machine

Yes, that's because whole stalled thing is not real and is just a status that's displayed when noone is seeding to you (aka 0b/s dl).

Eh, not much different than uTorrent except for consuming slightly more memories.

If 2.2.1 is allowed in private trackers, I'd gladly switch back to it.

>I am proud to be a user of software with several critical remote CVEs
ftfy

>using Windows to torrent

Attached: 1542821849912.jpg (101x93, 12K)

2.2.1 is whitelisted on every tracker that matters

>several critical remote CVEs
2.2.1 has exactly 0 of those :)

Attached: 1542806319942.jpg (373x327, 49K)

nice fetal alcohol syndrome

>Proud

and gay.

>no responses

Wow, I guess the uTorrent gang is all hot air.

I'm 100% convinced this whole thread is NSA shills pushing uTorrent because they can drop billions of payloads through it.

You are all faggots for eating up closed source shit. But I'm not going to be the annoying fucker flaunting their choice of client like it's LGBT pride day. Use whatever the fuck you want, but stop pretending it's good when you can't even pull up the source to back up the claim.

>STALLED
I literally never understood this meme.

Attached: 1542282841616.gif (500x281, 1.69M)

I think it has to do with qBittorrent's error message being more grating. The same thing happens in uTorrent, but it has a different message that doesn't upset the mushy boomer brain or it doesn't tell you it's happening.

Give me 5 good reasons as to why I should use qbitorrent over utorrent 2.2.1

>use qMemetorrent
>STALLED
>tracker authentication popups

What a piece of shit.

>open source, so any security vulnerabilities are known and can be fixed quickly, and the program can be audited by anyone
Literally the only reason you need, but here's a few features I liked after switching

>ability to select network interface, so you wont accidentally run it without a VPN
>categorizing, tagging, and status groups are improved
>ability to set up the torrent in the add torrent screen when using a magnet link
>can lock with password

>Keep uTorrent 2.1.2
And never get updates? What is your vested interest in promoting this outdated crap?

>replying to your own posts
Some kind of ASD, a need to stand out and starved for attention. Nobody in their right mind goes to these lengths to promote garbage.

I'm starting to get worried here, this is the kind of retarded support crap you see on political threads. I'm guessing utorrent 2.2.1 got kompromat and the troll farms are promoting it to botnet american machines.

qbitorrent is and has always been trash and inferior

This is formatted like an IRA post, be wary.

>mfw I've never had an issue with qbt in over 6 years

Attached: 1508281513283.jpg (642x640, 72K)

Limited everything, problem still persists, thanks anyway.

Better rss filter management (imo). I had my own rss filter system on utorrent but switching over made the feed system feel more intuitive. There's also the integrated search system to search torrent from online, I don't use that much since I use dedicated sites but I use it sometimes when I'm feeling lazy.

okay, but I don't see 2.21 on there

They rolled back the 64 bit cause of this issue. Only 32 bit is available now. They'll probably release a fixed version later.