>he browses Jow Forums

>he has never had an engineering job

Tell me, kids, what are you doing?

Attached: 354634656445.jpg (409x393, 19K)

Pretending to work as a web dev while browsing Jow Forums. My life has fallen apart, after only 4 hours of sleep I woke up stood at my window. I think I'm going to kill myself in my sleep and I don't even care. You?

Stock market evaluation.

Work as a senior software engineer in R&D.

I'm still at Uni, but I'm trying to land an internship. So far it's been rough.

Attached: 1492791384315.png (766x664, 151K)

>implying
I'm taking a shit and then it's back to the old grind.

please tell me that was an actual tweet someone made and they got skullfucked into oblivion on how stupid that was

I'm stuying to be a primary school teacher. I browse Jow Forums just for the software reccs. The first time I entered this hellhole (2015ish), I discovered foobar2k and it's been my go-to music player since then.

2015ish
Just say 2016 newfag

but it was 2015. I just don't remember the exact month. Are you fucking retarded?

Xhe's running for presidency in 2020. Not even joking.

im a neet and request delet

Engineer at Sony

Attached: Ramen.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>Engineer
Lol

A civil engineering freshman

Being really grateful that I don't have an engineering job and that I didn't pursue a career in the garbage field my degree is on.

You should try to fairly discipline your kids. None of that 100 sentences for not finishing your food bs.

hot

Windows administrator on a global enterprise, I'm an EE without a barchelor, never needed to get the degree, college is a meme. Just get certifications and hands on experience and recruiters won't even give a fuck about your college background.

>engineering job
He doesn't realize that there are "engineering" job titles that have absolutely zero relation to anything Jow Forums related.

>he makes thread on Jow Forums, what an attention seeking loser!