Things that you would have done better than him

Things that you would have done better than him

Attached: 5568faffecad04ba3fa0e1b2-750-375.jpg (750x375, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/vpn-vs-proxy-server-difference-use/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

who is this pencilneck?

manually set up two proxy servers in two different countries and use them both whenever accessing tor
dont politicize anything
move out of the USA and into some remote island/obscure country
not ask someone to kill another fucking person over email

Damn kids, you lot are brain dead, I swear.
This and not hard code certain IPs into scripts!
This and also, stay in bed the day of arrest!

proxies or VPN? What are the difference in this case?

not be set up by the FBI for a crime i didn;t commit

fossbytes.com/vpn-vs-proxy-server-difference-use/
i suppose it wouldn't matter whether you use vpn or proxy while using tor since tor traffic is encrypted anyway.

None of this would've helped i nthis case. He was caught because he created an account on a forum, advertised the site, then kept using that account for personal stuff and eventually posted his real email address on it. No amount of proxies can save you from an OPSEC fail like that. This is a good example of a massive OPSEC fail, but what could also happen is lots of small opsec fails over a long period. For example, the times that you are administering the site could give away your timezone and work schedule, the words you use when writing can also give away your country (trunk vs boot to tell apart britbongers and amerifats). Even things like sentence structure and typos you make, there is an entire science behind analyzing writings to determine authorship, called stylometry, There is also the human aspect too. It is incredibly hard for someone to keep two separate lives for a very long period of time. You'll be tempted to give your IRL friends details about your online life (as Ross did, even straight up told his friend he ran the silk road), and you'll also be tempted to tell your online friends/acquaintances details of your IRL life, there was a very famous case of a hacker in the UK who was identified because of various things he told his hacker friends in online chats. For example, he said he drove a red toyota (I don't remember exactly what it really was), then another time he told them that he was arrested at a protest or something, including the date. So the police were able to check their database for people who were arrested on that date for that crime who also drove that car and he was busted.
tl;dr; most people worry too much about the technical side of remaining anonymous online, but ignore the human/social side or underestimate the problems it can cause. It sounds easy to prevent in theory but it is not.

>trunk vs boot
How about the 'front compartment of kar

I wouldn't have bothered in the first place.

Don't use the same mail on a public forum

not be a fucking retard with the dumbest opsec blunders ever.

not make silkroad

nothing

the reason this guy keeps getting posted is because some jewish judge gave him life thinking it would put fear in people for dealing drugs, instead it just got major luls and now sets a precident for anyone who fucks shit up including jewish ponzi schemers on wall street.

Not getting caught.

Use proper opsec from the very beginning.

i mean go to isreal or something, and then fiji and physically set up your own servers so that you can be sure you dont have to deal with some VPS/VPN which secretly logs all your data.

then connect to isreal server, which connects to fiji server which connects to a third party VPN which connects to tor. and access at a different cafe/library each time

the twilight movies

kek

American Kingpin is a damn fine book.

Literally no proof of him calling a hit on a former employee.
Charges were laid and then dropped years later without it ever going to court.
The money supposedly sent ended up in two FBI agents accounts and they eventually got jailed for corruption.
Classic smear campaign straight out of the book on how to deal with cult heroes.

> Israel
Ahh yes the best place to escape American influence.
> Fiji
Terrible internet and politicians that a middle class person can afford to bribe.

>Classic smear campaign straight out of the book on how to deal with cult heroes.

>jewbitch judge give life to privileged white boi as scare tactic
>no fucks given by anyone
>dangerous precedent set as jewish white collar criminals could get same treatment
>jews desperately meme Jow Forums with "he wuz a good white boi, dindo nuffin"

Who?