DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

HOW WILL APPLE EVER RECOVER?

Attached: Screenshot at Nov 20 10-53-47.png (632x388, 52K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1513403865959.gif (500x491, 376K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1519912148378.png (1064x832, 205K)

Implying is not a broader trend in the market

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-095149~2.png (1080x1052, 79K)

b-but this is typical of any company who's stock prices shoot above their value
they eventually fall, stabilize, and grow again user

based

Well, apple's sales have been dropping for a while, its what prompted the price increases. They were hoping that customer loyalty would coast them through by hiding their declining unit sales.

overvalued trash stock. apple has already been stagnating way before 2014 and still quadrupled in value and now it's time for this toilet paper to drop or alternatively be used to wipe ass.

>b-but this is typical of any company who's stock prices shoot above their value
>they eventually fall, stabilize, and grow again user
wrong, Apple's freefall has just started

Apple's sales of hardware have tanked just within the last month, there will be no stabilization, Tim Cook has ruined Apple, the stock prices have not yet caught up with the losses Apple is currently suffering. By next year there are going to be major layoffs and downsizing at Apple.

Unironically probably a good time to buy stock, it'll more than likely go back up to at least what it was at before.

Attached: 1288289529413.gif (400x225, 444K)

Don't worry, Steve jobs will come back and save it like he did last time. He is the savior of niggerbrained end users after all

No the plan is to let apple crash and burn and then blame Trump for forcing apple to employ more americans

J U S T
U
S
T

can somebody explain why are this companies shares falling in the same pattern?

based goldman

>15% down from all time high bubble of 10 lifetimes
>good time to buy

All tech stock is a bubble, and do you really think Apple stock is just going to keep falling from now on?

it'll bottom at 90% down

Could it be related to the Dow Jones stuff that has been happening?

pinkpilled

>All tech stock is a bubble, and do you really think Apple stock is just going to keep falling from now on?
There's this thing called revenue, maybe youve heard of it? Apple no longer has it, all the other major tech giants do.

damn, apple's fuck now, aren't they

Attached: applel.png (634x276, 20K)

oh no tim cuck has infinity minus 10 dollars instead of infinity :(((

While I agree that their newer, current strategy is completely unsustainable in the long term, what the fuck are you on about Apple having no revenue?
>Apple annual revenue for 2018 was $265.595B, a 15.86% increase from 2017.

Im not going to spell this out for you, I dont have time for people who play dumb. We'll just see where Apple is 6 months from now going by their *current* sales figures

>Im not going to spell this out for you, I dont have time for people who play dumb.
aka "I have literally no argument".

>The direct results of stock buybacks, artificially inflating stock prices.
Just sit back with some tasty snacks and beer and wait for the crash.

>goog msft and amzn falling 2-5%
Literally nothing, normal market fluctuations go lower than that.

>applel losing 15% in 20 days
APPLEL BTFO

Ask me how I know you don’t understand market valuation.

arm desktops with pricedrops accordingly.

Yeah. It’ll have a P/E of 2, you fucking dunce.

Applel has had zero real growth for years. The """"growth""" they've seen these last few were fueled entirely by massive stock buybacks that severely limited supply, thus artificially inflating the stock price and thus """growth""". It's even more hilarious when if you recall that Applel took on massive amounts of debt to buy back those stocks to fuel their "growth" only to have it completely explode in their face.

Attached: 1531473065539.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Like clockwork
Every quarter
Reverse pump and dump scam
Every fucking quarter
>Oh no! Apple iPhone sales are projected to be off
>rubbing hands
>chumps sell
>Apple announces record profits
>rubbing hands again
>chumps buy it right back

go all in then you 15 year old

Attached: itoddlersbtfo.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Honestly, they seem like the only major tech company that even pretends to care about digital privacy.

Good time to short the market you mean

>pretends to care about digital privacy
And that's all they do.

Attached: 1531604735998.png (728x945, 345K)

Pretending to care is a rather large hurdle from not giving a shit

Pretending to care while doing the opposite is a lot more insidious than openly not giving a shit.

probably by making another 83 trillion zillion quadrillion in profit

Can I get some suace non that.

Yet they still make the best phones.

>this is what itoddlers actually believe

Attached: 1515854302343.png (532x2612, 890K)

based

based satania poster

Attached: 1540366575473.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

BUY THE DIP IT WILL MOON IN 6 MONTHS

if y'all so sure it will bottom out, why aren't you betting against it and get super rich, guaranteed?
yeah, thought so.