Protonmail Hack - Now leaking top secret data

Discussion with Protonmail ended. View the link below to see classified information. Selling data in two packages.

anonpaste.org/view/3l7bhil7vg4kw PW: hacked

AmForLiathMor

Attached: leak.jpg (474x266, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProtonMail/status/1063392853014048768
reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/9xovso/dont_believe_everything_you_read_online_about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit nigga habbening

Who cares you fucking LARPer

>anonpaste
>documents dissolving "by themselves" not working
Nice pastebin host faggor

A real security researcher gets paid the big bounties. A bullshit shakedown like this that offers money for every tweet about it is likely a pissed off muslim country.
Good work OP, you and your sand nigger masters have lost proton a tiny fraction of their customer base.

Now PoC or get the fuck out faggot.

>want to see l33t h4xor leak
>the website requires non-free javascript

Have read. This is just bullshit scraped from le dark webz, fagotron.

emm that's just a bonch of gobbledy gook

Also

>get stuffed

confirmed for Strayan

I pity the gullible fools who'd fall for this low effort scam.

>EU Immigration: Emails state Israel is directing the immigration of refugees into Europe. Israel is manipulating the EU and controls Angela Merkel using extortion. Method of extortion is not clear but hinted at. Israeli goal is for European nations to form negative views of Muslims to allow future Palestinian eradication.

Mods plz ban this gigantic fag9000

Fud.
This shit is bs, protonmail confirmed it too

>anonpaste
>cloudfare js
really makes you think

this reminds me of that anonymous own3r imbecile

>We do not claim any of this information is true. You will be the judge.
confirmed LARP

>Significant scientific information included that we cannot understand.
kek

SCAM FUD

sources:
twitter.com/ProtonMail/status/1063392853014048768
reddit.com/r/ProtonMail/comments/9xovso/dont_believe_everything_you_read_online_about/

CIA cointelop....obviously....nobody at the NSA/CIA likes mail thats not easily read

1700 XMR = 117 640$

Nibba if it was like 5$ I would bite the bullet and actually even consider that on some mega bullshit lvl you are not a scam.
Who the fuck is going to pay 117 640 for your bullshit with just description without even single grain of evidence, just believe me, this is what you get, just pay me !
The obvious bait aside, you are worst scammer I have ever seen, and I have seen "Hot females in your area will pay you for your dick!" ads.

Real hackers would give hard evidence to Protonmail employees, not use scare tactics. This is clearly a nigger-tier attempt, that only niggers employ, usually only working on the elderly.

imagine thinking this isn't just some Jow Forums circlejerk so they finally can have their ITS HABBENINGS :DDD