Let's face it - you're only not using it because of unfounded privacy paranoia

Let's face it - you're only not using it because of unfounded privacy paranoia

Attached: 1200px-Opera_2015_icon.svg.png (1200x1200, 51K)

shill

no u

>bought by chinese
>"free" vpn

I've used vivaldi for a while, but then I've started using opera because it was nice, few month ago returned back to vivaldi.

Vivaldi)
+ you can rebind every keybind
+ you can hide/unhide every element(keybinds)
+ shelf for (downloads, bookmarks, history etc)
+ everything from chrome store works
+ more functionalities that people like, but doesn't matter to me

Opera)
+ UI looks
+ real print to PDF
+ plugins from chrome store works
- apps from chrome store doesn't(using Redium as EPUB reader)
- can't configure keybinds

>unfounded
>proprietary browser
>"free" vpn

Still functionally Norwegian and operates under Norwegian law
VPN sucks but you don't have to use it

My problem with Vivaldi is that it's noticeably slower, especially when opening new windows. Apparently because it uses JS and shit for its UI. Better functionally but performance isn't worth it IMO.

See and kys

DNA-73492 Coupon toolbar
DNA-73192 Amazon promotion banner update

>chinks giving a dead rat's ass about other countries' law

Yes, still unfounded because putting shit in quotes isn't an argument

Opera is a Norwegian company.
Yes, that company is owned by a Chinese company.
However, they're not just a Chinese company that operates in Norway. That means that Norwegian LE can take action against Opera Software AS and the chinks can't do shit.

No. I'm not using it because just like every other browser out there except for Firefox, Opera can't handle youtube videos in 720p60 without dropping frames like crazy.

>like crazy on my potato
Fixed that for me.
Also, I prefer how my Firefox looks after userChrome.css related changes anyway.

Yeah, great, it's still proprietary and you're taking someone's word for it rather than being able to verify anything yourself.

Proprietary being bad is a shit meme, especially when it comes to mid-sized companies in areas with good privacy protection
It's entirely possible to verify with network monitoring

Sure, so, where's your verification of anything then?

the only reason i'm using it because it holds my 110 tabs without any problem OR crushes and its very merciful on my system resources LOL

but i am using it.

Garbage non-free software. Use firefox or any of its forks if you dont like the icon or sjws.

Using it right now. The only browser with decent UI. Unfortunately, it's slower than other browsers, enabling some flags that make scrolling events passive helped a bit.

I use it sometimes but it's a hit or miss experience, sometimes it runs better than chrome, and other times it just shits itself.

>privacy paranoia
>using proprietary software

>it holds my 110 tabs
W-what?

That's really not even that much.

What for do you need more than a hundred tabs open constantly?

Stuff to be downloaded next time when I have university
Goddamn speed is blazing fast
That I'm actually download 50gb in a day

the opera developers are like saddle makers:
they spend a lot of time crafting the finest possible product they can, by hand, pouring all their love and dedication into the craft.

and yet people insist on driving those damn cars instead of riding horses when going places.