Rate my future PC setup

pcpartpicker.com/list/ZL7BWD

>This is what i plan on buying peace by peace, a part a month.

>I am hoping it will last for at least 10 years, thus the number of the price.

The question is. Is the graphic card compatible with the rest of the parts? Like the motherboard or the power supply? Is the tower a good choice, given that i am to spend so much money on hardware, or the bays it has, enough to support this build? Is the monitor compatible with the 1080? Iam not planning on buying two monitors or two graphic cards, but I'd like to have the option for it, if the optional parts aren't outrageously different in price from the ones i listed above. Thanks in advance my dudes

Attached: WVmrAxL.jpg (1556x2084, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

monitornerds.com/asus-vg248qe-best-144hz-1080p-monitor-2017/
pcpartpicker.com/list/9w4kmq
pcpartpicker.com/list/fZb6xG
pcpartpicker.com/list/w6dPGG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/pcbg/
>>>/sqt/
sageru
i'm not falling for this fucking bait

It's probably going to work, but maybe only one RAM stick isn't ideal for gaymen & no clue why you want an extra sound card.

There is a pcbg thread on Jow Forums for this.

>only 8 gig ram
>no ssd
>rtx meme card
>1080p monitor

>daikatana

Attached: 1490139922348.jpg (300x375, 33K)

>brown eyes
D R O P P E D

6th gen i7 too, kek.

Low quality bait OP.

>a part a month

dumb nigger by that time both navi and zen2 will be out

imagine buying rtx and intel shit when very disruptive amd products will be out in less than 5 months

ZOOMERS LEAVE

I really hope it's bait or op is 12 years old.

Bait? This is a link to the pcpartpicker site? Is there a way of proving the validity of it? I just want an opinion on my future setup is all!

Attached: 1534287883147.jpg (750x546, 32K)

You can't even greentext right.
This is so stupid.
You realize if you buy "a part a month" (one part per month* is how you should type that) it would be obsolete by the time you finish building it, even if you used current parts? Instead you're using fucking useless parts.
I won't even go into extreme details, I'll just verbal you on the most obvious:
1: Your CPU is a piece of shit from 3 and a half years ago. It is on a dead socket that will never get another chip and never be upgradeable. It was manufactured by a process that is already dogshit compared to newer offerings by both intel and AMD. It is bad now, and will be completely btfo once 7nm hits the shelves (in less than a year, likely Q2 2019). If you absolutely had to buy a shitty 4core4thread processor the new i3 8350k is a much better purchase than even a 7700k. But you shouldn't buy any of those anyway. But holy shit, I don't even know where to begin other than saying if you absolutely have to build a PC today, it needs to be an 8000 or 9000 series from intel, or a 2600+ from AMD. And again, you should wait until the 3000 series from AMD comes out, even if you're dead set on intel, because it will cost less.
2: You don't need a liquid cooler especially with that chip.
3: That motherboard is overpriced and medicore at best.
4: 1x8 gb ram is not how to do this. If you absolutely need to only buy 8gb, get 2x4 sticks for dual channel. 2133 is way too fucking slow also, it will slow your processor down much more than you'd expect. Faster RAM is probably the best performance per dollar upgrade you can do regardless of which CPU company you go with.
5: one 3tb hard drive is a bad idea. Yes I realize it's 7200rpm but that's still much slower than an SSD. a boot / most used applications ssd and a separate hard drive for data is a much better choice for fast responsive experience, especially with win10 (which you're clearly using, being a PC gamer poster)
6: The 2070 is a total piece of shit.
1/2

To think that women used to be objectified and hyper-sexualised so much in video games. It literally disgusts me. So glad we've moved on from those dark days and live in a much more progressive world now.

Based 4channel poster

2/2
6 (cont.) : The 2070 is a complete waste of money. There is literally no reason to buy it over a 1080 or 1070ti. If you're buying "a part a month" Navi will probably be out by the time you buy a GPU anyway. If you absolutely want to go RTX, wait until the 3080ti or 4080ti because the current ones are just fucking shitty.
7: Overpriced meme case, literally any ~$30 rosewill equivalent will do.
8: Overpriced power supply, for a use case you don't have. You're not going to do SLI / Crossfire (ever), dual-GPU setups have been dogshit for years, it's not 2006 anymore. Get a cheaper one. Modular is nice for cable management but not a must-have.
9: You don't need a $100 sound card. If you aren't using on-board sound, just buy an external DAC and plug your headphones into it. check /hpg/ if you want, or find a used soundblaster elsewhere.
10: The monitor is kind of a 5 year old meme at this point but I shouldn't mock you because I have two of them. But I paid $120 for one new, literally 3 years ago, and and the other I got for $80 on craigslist from someone who upgraded to a 1440p curved meme. So do not under any circumstances pay $200+ let alone $269 for this monitor. Yes it's 144hz. Yes it's cheap. But the "1ms" latency is a TOTAL FUCKING LIE. It's actually 1ms GTG which is "grey-to-grey" - the actual latency with COLOR involved is much higher even upwards of 2ms, some people reporting 3.2ms, others reporting 2.3ms, read this first: monitornerds.com/asus-vg248qe-best-144hz-1080p-monitor-2017/
and consider the 144hz cheapo benq that people use also. But it isn't a bad monitor. Just be aware what you're buying.
11: A 149.95 ups is too much, just get a cheap power strip and use HYBRID SLEEP so your computer saves its state to the hard drive AS WELL AS the ram, so if there's a power outage you can get your session back off the HDD.
if you must have a UPS, go smaller. 350w-ish max. your pc wont draw all the wattage on your power supply all the time.

Bait as in no one could possibly be so fucking stupid as to think this is a good build. How did you even find this board?

Solid advice

Too fat.

the response OP needs but doesn't deserve

Thanks a lot for the advise. I feel ashamed that i didn't do my research first, before posting. It's my first attempt of ever building something on my own and i have very limited time for searching individual parts, so i just ticked the most rated and buyed ones and followed my go to approach to mostly everything. That anything that has a high price has a a high quality too. So given that i want this setup to last me for at least ten years, i opted for the, in my poor opinion, best. Thanks for your time user!

Old lara was much better than now

Old Sylvanas too... Christ that random leather patch looks like Frankenstein's creation... They weren't even bothered to make a new piece of armor! They copy pasted a piece of leather that doesn't even match at all! But hey! At least she is not sexually objectified!

Attached: sylvanas_model_comparsion_by_mewmewfrostelf-dazm0ta.png (1024x660, 523K)

yup, that's her back alright.

Dubs of retardedness
Who blows 2 grand on some shit they didnt even look up lmao
If you're this young and stupid just buy a prebuilt.
Friendly reminder that another thread died for this. Friendly reminder that there is a pc building general thread. Friendly reminder that more expensive is not always the best, especially when it comes to PC parts.
Also nothing out right now is going to last 10 years. 7nm will be a huge gamechanger anything "top of the line" now will be improved by over 30%.

I still think this guy is just trolling and pretending to be retarded but maybe possibly there is a chance that something good happened in this thread.

pcpartpicker.com/list/9w4kmq
with this gpu you're also ready for 1440p if you ever upgrade.
if you intend on sticking with 1080p longer just get this: pcpartpicker.com/list/fZb6xG and then upgrade monitor/gpu together in 2-3 years, the rest wil lbe fine for 5+ years, probably 7~ if you dont mind turning down settings. again with this motherboard you can upgrade to a 7nm 3700x when it comes out and not need to buy new ram/board
dont pay the g-sync tax.

Nigga, why are you buying a >3 years old CPU?

Not trolling, neither am i willing to spend that much on something without research first. It just so happened that i thought the components i checked where up to date, given the site is so popular, turns out they are not. Thanks for the advise. I'll look up that pc building guide you linked. Maybe and whenever i triple check my new list i'll start a 2.0 version of this ashaming post...

Attached: 1539102482534.jpg (649x1710, 131K)

He wants it to last 10 years, and this way he's got a 3 year head start, so he can replace it in 7 years.

If you're not memeing I have the majority of these parts in a rig that I'm selling.

Attached: parts.png (692x788, 83K)

i seached for gayest board in internet and Jow Forums was on second place

Fuck I miss old PC Gamer

late 90s/early 2000s video game magazines were kino

didn't have internet back then so that was my only way of keeping up with video game news. i still have a big stack of them next that i read on the toilet kek

pcpartpicker.com/list/w6dPGG

ftfy