The most awful connector ever designed

the most awful connector ever designed

Attached: dumb.jpg (1200x1200, 95K)

Your point?

For real

Molex are still order of magnitude worse.

>massive speed improvement while maintaining backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 micro-B connectors
I like it

this
incredibly painful to unplug and espesially plug in unless you have a REALLY high quality ones

Stop being a sissy. Never had problems with chinese Molex extenders.

you have hands of hard worcker

who makes/ what does a high quality molex connector look like?

USB type A. I can just imagine the connector slowly wearing out as it makes some papery noise when connecting and disconnecting.

You're either made of steel or never had those the unlucky chance of meeting those cheap ass ones that break in half or let the pins pop out every damn time you plug em in.

>maintaining backwards compatibility
Oh, welcome grandpa, just use USB-C

I hate plugging it in so much I've actually duct taped it to my hdd.

I have never seen one of these.

Not that one.
Molex was the original manufacturer, so probably one made by them

>liking the ability to use existing cables makes me an old guy
You're dumb

Mini usb was way worse shit keeps breaking

mini usb is much better than micro usb

>Brand connector is bad
MOLEX is the brand, not the connector.
You don't even know if you have the AMP 1-480424-0 or the MOLEX 15-24-4048A0 you underage retard.

Post pictures of both then

Most of them are pain to unplug, specially ones made for outside purposes

I'm not gonna spoonfed retards.
Just Google it like all the others that didn't grow up with AMP and Molex.
I bet you haven't even had a motherboard with AT.

I bet you'd go on an autistic rant of someone asked you for a kleenex

No, but keep posting things that doesn't help you in your quest to fail every argument there is.

What? That was my first reply to you (and this is my last)

It wasn't because if you where it have 21 unique IPs in this thread, which it doesn't have at this point.

Good luck on fail quest.

Man it's almost like there was a discussion already going before you came along

They haven't fucked me yet

can you design a better one while being backwards compatible and durable ?
protip you can't

>It's my first post
>No wait, I posted before but will try to shift the blame on "others" that also plays fail quest.

>>It's my first post
To (You), not itt.

>Tries to pick up goal post
>You're over-encumbered
Stay where you are, retard.

>spoonfeed me

Don't be upset. When someone says MOLEX connector. You know what they are talking about. Who gives a shit about anything else.

See >What? That was my first reply to you
>to you

>When false is false, it's correct
No.
You call 1440p 2K as well?
Might as well call 3840x2160 4K like all the other retards that don't know resolution standards (NOT the ones that got changed to fit TV-"standards").

what are you even talking about

Things you don't seem to understand, obviously.

Aspergers - The Post

I genuinely liked it because of backward compatibility.
It's just ugly but so is your mom.

I wonder what you call "Velcro" and "Duck Tape"? (I meant the products, not the brands)

>Velcro
Nothing since it's not a brand here.
>duck tape
I call it silver tape, like every sane person.
Also it's duct tape.

God this takes me back to dealing with those damn things on old desktops of mine. Now not as much a problem but back then , the damn daisy chaining of extenders because one would break but then one on the extender would break so plug another extender and having to figure out which ones worked and which ones didn't. Fucking nightmares. Any few now that I still may use amongst the other types are hell of a lot better, and easy to take out if they did break because of modular connections to the psu.

I've never had any problem with it.

> You're dumb
Yeah, just look at Microsoft, how fucked up Windows NT is, chained to bad/obsolete design decisions from decades ago just for the sake of backwards compatibility. They and you are retrogrades.

Or you have the hands of a little girl. Probably the latter.

>Nothing since it's not a brand here.
>Nothing since it's not a brand here.

It's literally a fucking brand you autist

Look at this retard having an autistic semantics argument and laugh

I wouldn't really say software is comparable. Windows is a massive ever changing project meanwhile USB 2.0 and 3.0 micro-B are standards that don't change and are used as-is for years, which further supports my proof because where Windows 98 compatibility won't matter as much on Windows 10 as there have most likely been subsequent releases for newer systems such as 2K, XP, Vista, etc. where as USB 3.0 micro-B directly succeeds USB 2.0 micro-B

Not here and not where the other dude lives.

Because a mechanical form factor with the same protocol is comparable with complex software. Only on Jow Forumsaychannel

>autistic spergout: the thread

b...but I love being a sissy :(

Just like Firewire, IDE were standards and look where they are, and look where we are, the world didn't fell apart.

The sole flaw of the Samsung Galaxy S5

I call it gaffer tape. As do a lot of people far saner than you.

Nah, there are some bad USB connectors.

>hands of a little girl
and i happy with this, never worck in my live instead pressing buttons

You are like little baby, watch this

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x563, 107K)

All these children don't know true pain.

Attached: CAB-SS-2626-10c.jpg (750x500, 159K)

hello hello

Attached: 811M97DwLgL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 176K)

Literally the worst.

Attached: micflip.jpg (570x570, 24K)

We get it gramps, youre old. Now fuck off yo whatever old home you came from, its time for your meds

We all know he's talking about the 4-pin 5/12V power connector with the loose pin receptacles that are a bitch to get lined up inside the plug for connection, the plastic housings have a death grip tighter than your mother's anus around my dick, and occasionally they make a bad ground connection because of the shitty receptacles causing the 12VCC to end up frying your shit.

And so do you.

Attached: 41XsOwkz+8L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 20K)

Attached: 411DWoKv0sL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 20K)

>Connection is secure
>Data transfer is fast
>Can work with just the Micro USB
Fucking great connector.

literally some of the most sturdy fucking connectors never had them break on me

Attached: component-video-2rca-stereo.jpg (900x562, 58K)

Kill yourself you dribbling retard

>Reversible micro b is sturdy
Literally fiction.

This.
You're relying on a flexible price of plastic that flexes no matter what position its in.
Any additional mechanical force greatly increases the chances of a cable breaking

contrarian reddit opinion

I liked them.

THIS is the worst connector ever designed. Literally no argument will change that fact, so don't @ me.

Attached: sku_165840_4.jpg (600x600, 23K)

>Give me your blood son
The older PSU had these hard as fuck clips that cannot be taken off without bit of skin abrasiveness. When I was younger, I would have to apply quite a bit of pressure to remove these motherfucker. In the process, would sometimes cause bleeding.

Attached: main20plus4index.jpg (300x250, 16K)

If you want to see what are truly the most awful connectors ever designed, work on a wiring in an old truck some time. It is nearly impossible to do it without breaking some tab that is the only thing that's going to keep the connector together, and by extension the vehicle going down the road.

Attached: IMG_7814.sized.jpg (640x427, 55K)

I've had a paperclip closing the circuit in my tail light socket for a few years now

>Molex are still order of magnitude worse.
Molex actually fucking works. I've also never had these problems unplugging/plugging in molex that you manchildren have, and I've worked with the connector for decades. At least you know Molex is connected