What antivirus does Jow Forums use?

what antivirus does Jow Forums use?

Attached: Malwarebytes_Logo_(2016).svg.png (1200x1068, 48K)

common sense

I don't use Windows.

Nod32.

>using antivirus
I'm using anti-executable instead

Attached: file.png (512x512, 97K)

fpbp

Does that inlcude gentoo, blocking scripts by default in your browser and a hardware firewall with unbound?

woah nearly deleted my sys32 right there

Attached: mOnvOJG.png (2271x2380, 298K)

Yes.

Windows Defender

linux

My windows 7 has mse if that actually counts, not that it really effects the performance of my system it being there vs other similar things. I also have stuff like malwarebytes and spybot sd, I especially like the feature of spybot sd that automatically adds a whole bunch of known sites into my host file

I use a sandbox for suspicious shit and that's it.

macOS

virustotal

Protegent

Linux + GNU/Common Sense Pro

uBlock Origin

Paid a street urchin to build me a custom one

windows 7
ublock origin
noscript
the ability to not download dodgy files from shady websites
knowing all processes, and can spot ones that shouldnt be there

by those powers combined, i am anti-antivirus man

>Windows 7
You already fucked up, cretin.

NoScript.
And common sense

uBlock Origin + Windows Defender, with Malwarebytes for backup.
The perfect combo, prove me wrong.

uBlock Origin and Common Sense Professional 2019

I'm glad this thread exists because I didn't wanna make a thread just for my dumb question.

Anyway, I use Windows Defender, and lately I've been noticing that the memory usage of Antimalware Service Executable (MpMsEng.exe) has been steadily increasing the longer my computer is on. (Restarting seems to reset it, but it starts climbing again) So I figure its got a memory leak, but google wont tell me shit. No one else seems to have this issue. I'm thinking about disabling Windows Defender and replacing it with Kaspersky or Bitdefender, but from what I've read they have a worse performance impact that Windows Defender does.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this or if I should just disable it and use another AV?

Attached: Screenshot (143).png (1920x1080, 329K)

Attached: 1535285584664.png (867x1054, 568K)

GNU/Linux

bitdefender

I consider myself "tech-savvy", but I really have to use Windows for my work. I already use uBlock on my favorite web browser, have all important updates installed, and my Common Sense™ is good enough.
But how would I make it more secure?
For example, against threats I don't "need" to actively accept into my computer/internet, stuff that happens without needing my consent? What are good practices I can have to avoid getting infected?

It's useless against malware

you know what you need to do

Attached: 1479843705512.png (300x297, 230K)

Aka
>I don't use my computer for anything but ricing and showing off my waifu pics on Jow Forums

ESET is my antivirus of choice, and free Malwarebytes for occasional deep scans.

stop using Windows. I threw a shit fit to IT at work and got an exception lmao

common sense and windows defender

gottem

Attached: this.jpg (412x407, 52K)

The only way for me to get rid of Windows is to be unemployed. Adobe/Office suite is shit on Linux. And many other things, like Gpu drivers etc.

Attached: Image.1.247290318.jpg (640x480, 40K)

I test anything questionable in a VM. As for my Linux machine I just stick to Arch's repositories except for like two AUR packages.

Based

Retard and Stallmaned

Attached: rms_katana.jpg (450x338, 46K)

Mah brains

>knowing all processes
once malware is in process it's too late already
you can't spot the milisecond prior to it infiltrating your system

>has been steadily increasing the longer my computer is on.

you're already infected
this is why you kee[p backups, because it could have spreAd anywhere to any file in your computer now

Avg
>no common sense necessary

>shitty Microsoft product has a memory leak
How shocking!

Avast

>and can spot ones that shouldnt be there

And how do you plan on removing it?

Microsoft Security Essentials
I have malwarebytes on one of my utility usb sticks in case Common Sense™ crashes

at work NOD32 and malwarebytes

This.

Malware Bytes fucked up my laptop years ago. Been running my desktop with common sense since then and never had a problem. Literally placebo software.

GNU/Linux: The Comfy Antivirus

Attached: Blank+_eece2efbbe04cd12a21c840a554e03d4.jpg (670x424, 142K)

anons I'm looking that common sense antivirus but google won't come up with anything can you post me a link for direct dl?

if you use wangblows without AV you're an idiot
that being said
>ublock origin
>umatrix
>https everywhere
>Malwarebytes™ premium