CeX

What are your thoughts on CeX?
I honestly think they are pretty good, sell most shit for a good price, althought how much they will take for some things is a pisstake.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 17K)

Sex lol

stolen goods bonanza and it stinks of council estate scum in every one i've been in. They are dodgy as shit too, never buy a phone from there.

Games are alright, about the only thing worth spending money on in there.

good place to pick up games- i got a ps3 and a bunch of games while in the uk doing my dissertation. my gf didnt like my visits to cex so much though lol

This lol

>being a bong
OI M8 CUPPA TEA CRUMPETS GUVNA BOBS YOUR UNCLE BUBBLE AND SQUEAK SPIT SPOT EH

I've bought my G27 wheel and two GPU's from them, a GTX 650Ti Boost and my current MSI 970 for really good prices.

No issues at all.

Attached: 2159060.jpg (856x768, 53K)

>being an americuck
DONT SHOOT I HAVENT FINISHED INSIDE MY SISTER YE-

Don't see how they are dodgy? all the ones I've been in are great.

did you just assume my nationality? enjoy starving to death when the brexit bus finally drives off the cliff, honhonhon. also you do realize that bongs are the americans of europe, right?

>Slates it, admits to frequenting multiple stores and shopping there.
Dude, the stinky scum... it's you.

Been alright, sold some old phones and shit to them over the years. I haven't bought much from them, only a DFGT that I sold back to them after a few years and 16GB DDR4 for my shitpad that was 50 quid. I don't think I'd buy a phone from them though.

im just gonna come be a nigger in your country instead, thanks for the gibs
if you can smell it, its someone else.

>even bongs don't want to be bongs
kek

Used to be great for identity theft, though probably less now than at the turn of the decade what with gdpr because they'd rarely thoroughly wipe the drives or storage on laptops and phones at my local one, so you routinely got a bunch of nudes or occasionally scans of someone's passport on a cheap laptop- one of whom turned out to be a cex employee after a quick facebook search

Great for buying cheap computer components. Absolutely awful for everything else, including selling or exchanging.

Just bought a stick of DDR2 off them, it arrived without any kind of static bag and doesn't work.

I've never seen one of these, are they only in europe or something

fuck they are only in europe. Why are all the good tech shit in europe fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-170953.png (720x711, 537K)

I live in a first-world country, no idea what CeX is.

Being a virgin has nothing to do with the country you live in.