They see us, how fucked are we?

I took browser fingerprinting test on panopticlick.eff.org/ and they got 21 bits of info on me.

That means 1 in 2M and I live in a country with exactly 2M people. I literally can't hide with JS enabled.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canvasblocker/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blend-in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah welcome to the internet, are you new here?

Attached: 1535858857493.jpg (960x616, 104K)

No, I just thought I had some chance with umatrix + FF on Linux. But you can't rely on trackers always being in 3rd party scripts. Stallman was right all along....

Stick to Tor + NoScript and enjoy your cucked life you fucked up pedo.

Otherwise, if you think you are not. Embrace the internet for what it is and join us.

Fuck of kike. I just want to preserve rights that belong to me according to Article 12 of Universal Declaration of Human Rights. That really is NOT a lot to ask.

are you a sovcit?

To reduce the uniqueness of your fingerprint consider switching to common user-agent (use a plugin that changes it) and system font.

Nope, just like my human rights. In democracy there at least exists social contract that gives you security in exchange for your freedoms and you also get universal rights that are off limits.
With corporations you only get fucked in ass raw.

I have very similar results to yours, so if anyone ever tries to v& me I am sending them to you, sorry user.

Feels good man.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-21 Panopticlick.png (656x800, 71K)

Which plugin would you recommend? On this test I now get 2 USer-Agent strings instead of only the spoofed one.

Show us your fingerprint score

Never mind. I used to be more on top of these things, but over time I care less and less cause really, I'm not that interesting of a person. uBlock Origin, uMatrix, HTTPS Everywhere and Cookie Autodelete are pretty much all I need for passive protection.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-21 Panopticlick.png (1903x2990, 558K)

With Geo IP and this you are uniquely identifiable.
>I'm not that interesting of a person
Revenue of FB and Google suggest otherwise

>Revenue of FB and Google suggest otherwise
Yeah, true, but it doesn't affect me directly at all, since I never see ads or anything tailored for me, it's all indirect like a lot of things.

If there's another addon I can install that that covers most of these bits and won't break my browser without a ton of tweaking, I'm all for it, hook me up.

Sure, you can accept current position.

I remember when I first read RMS stance on JS on web and I legit thought that he was nuts. Don't know if I'm the crazy one now or if we really are down on a path with very possible unpleasant consequences.
What is the least bad outcome we can have with total surveillance and analysis from private companies?

I'm using Windows 10 and firefox v64 with privacy.resistFingerprinting;true
privacy.firstparty.isolate;true and other various tweaks. I normally don't allow all js but I did for this test.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 00.11.08-fullpage.png (1356x2525, 424K)

>Don't know if I'm the crazy one now or if we really are down on a path with very possible unpleasant consequences.
Oh no, we're definitely down an unpleasant path. It's not a question anymore. The thing is I just don't care that much anymore because no matter how much I care, nothing is changing and everything is just getting worse.

Like I said, I take passive protections against myself, such as with the addons, using startpage for web searching as well as reasonable OS level security and so forth.

Beyond that, it just becomes tedious for little reward for me. I don't venture much out of Jow Forums anyways.

Attached: 1408820895429.jpg (638x753, 100K)

dpi scaling fucked me, I have a unique screen size

beating me.
Apparently choosing the latest (stable/nonbeta) firefox version for a useragent is worse than choosing an older version sometimes.
I will take that into consideration going forward.

Attached: FF63 on win64 useragent.png (610x538, 53K)

Setting useragent to 60, but not doing the config changes results in the following-
Every score is equal or less than yours but still giving more bits?

Attached: ff60.png (611x733, 95K)

Actually I see it now - it's Windows 10 vs. Win7

Then don't run JavaScript unless it's free software that you trust, just like any program you would run on your computer

Attached: 1535681007935.jpg (907x830, 104K)

Suggestions for Android browser? Using Lightning.

Down to 9.5
Don't think I can get it any lower without spoofing javascript.
Cookies explode immediately.

Attached: less than 10.png (615x728, 96K)

If you're running JS, then how are you getting it to not give up your system fonts, etc?

Is there any nice addon for setting this kind of stuff per page like umatrix?

nigga you need js canvas protection and an add on that changes your user agent string. It's all about blocking trackers, ads and giving just the right amount of disinformation to the unavoidable trackers.

It just loads forever for me. Do I win?

Attached: 2018-11-21-184706_grim.png (782x314, 55K)

Even if I do all that though, as soon as I try to test on panopticlick with just 1st party JS on, it still gets my fonts, platform, etc. Is there a way to prevent that while still being able to run some JS?

wat dis mean???

Attached: e3dd.png (615x694, 80K)

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/canvasblocker/
use this on the fake API setting (default)
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blend-in/
and this to make yourself less noticeable. Do you have only uMatrix on? what about ublock, its filters and the firefox content blocker? Because all of them can be used at the same time even though they all three block the same things partially. Gorhill has recommended using ublock on medium mode and uMatrix because ublock can block some things that umatrix might miss.

I have uMatrix on, uBlock on with all its stock filters, Canvas Blocker, and just added blend-in as well, but even with all that, as soon as I enable 1st party JS for panopticlick, it's still able to get all this

Attached: file.png (604x580, 60K)

Im an idiot, I allowed all js on just the first page when you click test me. The other domains after were blocked blocked with.

Well, at least you got me to look through my uMatrix settings again, and I realized I was actually allowing 1st party JS by default. I'm going to disable that now, so I have to turn on ANY JS I want to run from now on

you have to set flash to "never activate" to hide those plugin details, ask to activate isn't enough. Go to about:config and set "plugins.enumerable_names" to empty string to try if it prevents the font info thing.

>flash in 2018
Seriously?

I still use it for Town of Salem, but I suppose I can isolate that into another profile, and they'll be moving to Unity soon