If my ISP is slamming me due to torrenting, should I get a VPN or something? I'm a fucking poorfag. Send help

If my ISP is slamming me due to torrenting, should I get a VPN or something? I'm a fucking poorfag. Send help.

Attached: 4chins.jpg (1024x768, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/frames
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slamming me
bluecheck get out reeeee

How poor?

I'm 24 and I live off of about $600 a month for rent, food and internet. I have maybe $25-30 left over.

You should get a job
Anyway, a VPN is the best way to assure that your traffic isn't seen by your ISP (so long as you get one that isn't a scam)

Any idea of Express VPN? I have a friend who has an account and will give me access for like $3 a month or some shit.

I should get a job, I'm a worthless NEET fuck loser.

Cancel your internet and use your new found free time to study a worthwhile degree. Then maybe you can stop being poor and complaining on Jow Forums

This isn't /soc/, any opinions on a decent VPN?

Google Cloud Platform gives you 300$ credit for a year as a free trial. Use it to spin up a VM and run OpenVPN on it.

Never heard of this, but sounds interesting, thanks.

haven't had any issues with nord's $3/mo package
also look into if you're not lazy

Cool, NordVPN? Seems pretty good.

it's not as fast as my native connection, but I haven't had any issues seeding on public trackers

move out of china u nigger

Stop being so entitled and believing you deserve to consume media you have not paid for.

Even worse. I'm secondary china;
I'm a fucking leaf.
That's fine, I only get like 25 down anyways.

but he is entitled to use his bandwidth as he pleases. Stop being so entitled to tell people what to do with what they pay for.

He didn’t pay for the content, he doesn’t get the content.

Content (and everything else) should be free, and will be eventually.

Someday historians will look back at capitalism with pity and revulsion, like we look back at cave man pre-history today.

ok but in the current state of the world you can't make a living producing content if you don't get paid

4channel used to look like THAT?

Serves you right for being a wares pup.
Get a real job poorfag.

Use openvpn for tormenting

Download torrent at the mall

4channel.org/frames

Just don’t seed