People think the operating systems using the linux kernel are safer than windows 7

>people think the operating systems using the linux kernel are safer than windows 7
OpenBSD is the only decent system as of November 2018

hub.packtpub.com/linux-4-20-kernel-slower-than-its-previous-stable-releases-spectre-flaw-to-be-blamed-according-to-phoronix/

Another major systemd flaw (90% of linux users are affected by it)
news.slashdot.org/story/18/10/27/196227/new-systemd-vulnerability-discovered

Attached: jane-way-sex-worker-im-a-gueer-gender-fluid-disabled-21831639.png (500x484, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-t-series/ThinkPad-T480/p/22TP2TT4800
jcs.org/2017/07/14/matebook
man.openbsd.org/athn
news.slashdot.org/story/18/10/27/196227/new-systemd-vulnerability-discovered
video.vice.com/en_ca/video/why-ilove-being-a-sex-worker/5928a621574300a70a7fd19a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OpenBSD should stop booting on Intel CPUs altogether since it's one big security flaw

i will use openbsd
but
which laptop is the best for it
and
can i play youtube videos and browse Jow Forums
post screenshot

>which laptop is the best for it
lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/thinkpad-t-series/ThinkPad-T480/p/22TP2TT4800

Prime directive? Sorry, kid, I don't listen to hip hop.

POST FUCKING SCREENSHOT OF YOU WATCHING UTUBE VIDS
REEEEEEE

Is she wheelchair disabled?
If so I'm game.

Well I mean, thinkpads historically work great with it, especially the T and X series
Personally I own a Huaweii Matebook X and it works great with openBSD too:
jcs.org/2017/07/14/matebook

>the linux kernel
As opposed to the washing detergent? Why do you have to specify? Linux is just a kernel. That's like saying "the cat mammal". We know what a cat is, you fucking tub of goo.

What the hell does she mean queer and gender fluid? Does that mean she's only queer to the gender she currently says she is?

Mentally Disabled

M8, all you need to watch YouTube videos is a modern browser. Operating system does not matter

just another way of saying "mentally fucked millennial"

Link to video?

I run it on a Dell Latitude e7440 with 16GB of RAM. The OS uses 200MB of RAM when idling and about 1.5GB when running a bunch of Firefox tabs. The stock wifi card wasn't supported, so I opened the laptop and physically swapped wifi cards with another laptop. If I didn't have the other laptop available a new wifi card would have cost $15.

You can run it on any laptop - just have a supported wifi card. There's a list you can consult here: man.openbsd.org/athn

There's also a youtube-viewer called minitube that is lightweight and convenient.
>pkg_add minitube

How the fuck does she(?) find work?

>disabled

Mentally?

>90% of linux users are affected by it for 2 hours until it was fixed
WTF I am uninstalling GNU/Linux now.

>news.slashdot.org/story/18/10/27/196227/new-systemd-vulnerability-discovered

Attached: systemd-can.jpg (490x503, 168K)

Do we get a discount for the disability?

>420 kernel slower
lmao
like you wouldn't

Attached: AHJn4S_C.jpg (2000x2000, 220K)

So does it have a benis?

Attached: 1542906409640.jpg (240x219, 16K)

BSD users cannot take screenshots

I use an e7440 as well, are you making use of both drive bays? (SSD and HDD?) I have dual-boot between Debian and Windows 10 for work(unity)

OpenBSD is trash security-wise. Unix overall is trash security-wise. Windows could be ok if they didn't replace all employees with pajeets decades ago. Plan 9 is the superior choice security-wise.

As far as I know Im only using the SSD.

>makes thread about linux
>talks about systemd
Its really hard for you wintards to understand the modularity of linux isn't it?

>being fixed shortly after it was discovered means it was never used in the wild before that
>also don't you know all Linux computers receive immediate automatic updates?

Yep and she drools lots, so put your nob under her down-syndrome gender neutral slobbery mouth.

>linux patches an intel hardware vulnerability
>the vulnerability slows down the kernel 25%
>openbsd will be somehow immune from this
Kill yourself permissive cuck

Vid for interdast - video.vice.com/en_ca/video/why-ilove-being-a-sex-worker/5928a621574300a70a7fd19a