Today, I'm thankful I installed gentoo

Today, I'm thankful I installed gentoo.

What are you thankful for, Jow Forums?

Attached: 3458792387592836485.gif (347x208, 26K)

nothing

I'm thankful for cute anime girls and the cultural output from the archipelago of japan, everyday!

Attached: sharo uwu.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

My gun, so I can shoot myself in the head with it.

not celebrating thanksgiving

I am thankful for the rare quality posts on Jow Forums.

I'm thankful for all of you happy nice people on Jow Forums for being so autistic and shitposting you really brighten up my day so thanks for existing and keep being awesome uwu

Attached: owo.jpg (500x714, 34K)

I am thankful my uni presented me with GNU/Linux so I can enjoy my computer without malware to this day

I'm thankful I made the leap to Linux so I can have both something that works for daily use and something that I can use/configure as a hobby. (Debian for daily; Slackware for hobby)

I'm thankful for not being an americuck.

My MacBook Pro

>brew install reddit-tier-stickers
>brew uninstall binary-pronouns

>Today, I'm thankful
is this an american meme? who says this shit

I am thankful for people who scan and translate hentai.

I'm thankful for having 8 hours more than you in my lifetime.

this, thank you for your hard work bros

shitposting right now from my gentoo box. feels good man

thanks boii!

I'm thankful for gentoo and other linux distros that don't come with systemd by default and the BSD's, anime, the atari ST, and you people.

I'm thankful for my ability to comprehend abstract constructs like time and how it relates to me as a unique entity.
Thus armed with the knowledge that my time here on earth is finite, I am able to determine that it would be best used by not installing Gentoo.

my thinkpad

>anime
not sure what that is, but this is a indonesian fishkeeping forum, please do not post about unrelated things