OneDrive vs GoogleDrive vs Dropbox

OneDrive vs GoogleDrive vs Dropbox
Go.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Koimonogatari_06_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[6181070F].mkv_snapshot_09.33_[2016.02.12_22.19 (1280x720, 1.24M)

>botnet vs botnet vs bonet
Kill yourself

*kills himself*

nextcloud you faggot

OneDrive is absolute fucking garbage

>Tfw mom changed the password for ftp access

Attached: jeff_cell_phone.jpg (1005x685, 130K)

dropbox all the way
stop watching cp then, degenerate

/thread

GoogleDrive FTW

>botnet or botnet or botnet
I choose not botnet.

> dereferencing a null pointer

Why would you keep your important files on someone else's computer?

Incase something happens to your computer

What if they aren't important?

Then why back them up?

Why do you assume cloud h for backup

MEGA, at least for now

>coalgirls

Attached: 7543.png (276x227, 14K)

I'm going to talk about Google Drive as I never used the other two much. I mostly use it for work stuff (GApps and shit).

Uploading 8000 files (2GB of data in total) takes hours. Uploading few files but the same amount of data takes few minutes. One trick is to create n shares in n accounts just to upload the shit then merge it all after it's done.

Wanna know why it won't just blast through all your files and upload them? The fuckers at Google rate limit the shit out of the service. They throttle their own client just as hard as any other. If you don't mind losing creation/modification date just use Chrome to upload, it's faster than the official client.

Both Google Backup and Sync and Google File Stream use too much CPU for no fucking reason (at least File Stream encrypts your shit locally so there is that), the third party applications on Linux upload and download files just as fast as the original application but they barely use any CPU.

It has a 1 million user/share request limit per day and 750gb limit per day. Checking file metadata consumes 1 request, transfering a file can take N requests depending on the size of the chunk (official client doesn't let you customize this) there is also a ~10 transaction per second limit (I'm not exactly sure of the right number)

Worst girl.

pcloud you dumb fuck

>3 botnets
>a crazy bitch
Honestly, is there any worse combination than this?

Selfhosting.

Faggot botnet arguments aside I'd say Google drive. Dropbox got fucked relatively recently and onedrive isn't as easy to use imo.
I'll be a neet and reccomend nextcloud/syncthing anyway though

Encrypted unlimited google drive mounted with rclone.

Wrongs wrong with Coalgirls? Other than one of their translators having paranoid personality disorder

I get 5 TB a year on One drive for 60 dollars a year. Go fuck every single shill here trying to offer something "better".

Attached: 1405939309175.png (500x375, 124K)

Coalgirls doesn't translate anything. They use other peoples subs and if they can't find them they'll style retail subs.

>stops paying/misses a single payment
>bye-bye all your data (:

>coalgirls
>translate fucking anything
you're the kinda reason coalgirl is still doing their horseshit re-encoding while stealing subs

I buy years worth of subscriptions in one go. You get multiple emails when time is reaching close. They also have grace periods.

dont need to reinstall onedrive anytime you reset and get a new computer. itll just sync right away if you use the same ms email
i keep old stuff on google drive and more recent/needed stuff on onedrive, havent used dropbox in years