VPN download speed

Hey ppl, im thinking of getting a VPN and I was wondering REALISTICALLY *xD* how fast in average will i download torrents using fiber?

Attached: 4chan.png (471x529, 197K)

3-5 MB/s on regular public vpns

oh come on, i can never download above, 1.5 or so... and thats using fiber, in the UK... I hear a lot of shit about it slowing down connection speed, but most google entries on the subject seem like advertising one way or another

use better torrents

Only know piratebay xD

I can't seem to figure VPNs out, or people massively overstate them. Always hearing about torrenting on them, or watching Netflix (So many advertise as a way around geoblocking on streaming services). Everything I've tried was too slow to even watch 480p uninterrupted.

Figured free ones wouldn't be enough so I tried a few with a premium account, including a couple really mainstream ones like PIA and Nord. Even on a paid premium account trying out the high, medium and low traffic servers I could never find a usable speed that would allow regular internet use without hassle, torrenting and streaming was out of the question entirely.

My problem exactly. Im gonna give a try to a couple of premium ones, but i hear that this is most likely to happen.

Any other ways i can download illegally in peace without hearing from the landlord and phone company?

go look on reddit

Filthy plebbitor.

Attached: 269644.jpg (700x731, 45K)

You're idiots for using a VPN you cannot control. Fucking nu-Jow Forums.
Go get yourself a VPS and setup your own VPN. It'd be cheaper, you'd get much better speeds and you'd have nobody logging your activities.

I'm not a paranoid schizo, thanks.

Which VPS site should I be looking at? What kind of specs should I look? Am I going to have to take out a loan for a decent provider? I have the patience to set one up myself I just need to know where to start

This

Try Vultr or Scaleway. They have images prepared with OpenVPN.

ask your parents for more allowance and just rent a seedbox you fucking child

Can't they see the activities taken place on the VPS, what kind of shit you download and what goes trough there?

Through VPN on fiber.

Attached: only positive to wainwright.jpg (608x604, 88K)

Most AirVPN servers max my connection out. (10MBps.)

PIA used to.

>seeding
>having to fucking download something TWICE
You dumb fuck lmao.

They don't care

says the child who cant afford $10-15 a month and would rather give all browsing information to a vpn provider

>Paying 10x more to download twice and have your server somewhere else.
Yeah you sure told me.

like PIA? The failpoint is still there but I guess its better than nothing