This kills the autism

>this kills the autism

THANK YOU BASED MICROSOFT

Attached: 1530136326121.jpg (1125x1037, 113K)

>PEGI 3

>how many layers of abstraction are you on?

Linux desktop utterly btfo

I'd use arch. Debian's packages are full of weird, debian specific configuration madness (just look at apache HTTPD).

>Windows spending billions of dollars to integrate an operating system that costs nothing to use
>not like VMs exists
>Windows brain damage

lol no

>spending billions of dollars to integrate
are you retarded?

Jow Forumstards on suicide watch

Attached: 1490547921856.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

run lsblk

I just deleted my windows partition a couple days ago to make more space for my linux one...

is it any gud? do the X11 apps run natively? if so i just switch

>This soothes the autism and keeps us happy and integrated with normies.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 4.38.12 PM.png (682x441, 125K)

>lool
>cooc

I wonder why they call it GNU/Linux when its literally a distro with everything but the linux kernel, which the NT kernel provides replacement subsystem instead for. They could correctly call it GNU/NT instead

Run: rm -rf /
Bonus- Run this after: shutdown -h now

Say what you will. Its still professional grade BSD that runs commercially successful software along side its open source alternatives. You will never be as comfy as me.

>haha dude delete your things

>Not running Windows in VM

NPCs are back assward

>The people that had to be hired/relocated to work on the WSL worked for free

>they had to hire new people
>they had to relocate to work on this
kys retard

>You will never be as comfy as me.
>1280x800
>4 GB RAM
>Intel HD Graphics 4000

>I don't know how work is done

>billions

How long until it will be a paid >app?

Well, unlike Lincucks they have the money due to years of releasing stuff that actually works.

>if it didn't cost billions then it did not cost anything at all
also,
>I don't understand an hyperbole

I've been convinced Jow Forums is retarded for a very long time. Rarely do you hear things that are just common sense. You'll see a whole screenshot thread with people arguing over gnome/xfce/kde/i3/dw and there will be one fucker with openbox+tint2

Attached: 1537642104454.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

X11 doesn’t exist here, it’s only bash with gnu coreutils compiled as microdick PE executable binary.

I tried it. Cygwin is better.

>GNU/Linux
>not just Linux

>Me being retarded is hyperbole

>You'll see a whole screenshot thread with people arguing over full fledged modern DEs and there will be one fucker with archbabby's first WM
Most of this board is neither as new nor as underage as you, good gentlesir.

>Buy a botnet OS to install a free superior OS
For what reason

based

cygwin is better cus this one doesn't give me a different neofetch

It's actually quite the opposite.
It's NT/Linux in fact. Cause supposedly NT kernel communicates with Linux kernel directly. As for the GNU in it, some distros have different Compilers/Assemblers/Text Editors and more, not part of GNU.
It can include GNU but it also can't.

Use a C-Like sh, LLVM, Vim, Kde, and there are some alternative to CoreUtilis which I don't bother to write.

In fact not all distros are distribution of GNU/Linux, but some are just Linux distros.

Most computers these days support vt-d and iommu and Windows 10 runs flawlessly on qemu.

You will literally never have to deal with re-activation issues with your Windows key either because the hardware is always fucking the same.

Toy OS confirmed

Can someone please explain to me why people think this is a bad thing for Linux? Because of WSL, more people who would have never considered linux will be exposed to free utilities and decent, cusomizeable desktops that respect your privacy. Also, supporting Linux will be easier.
Because windows has 98% of the market share, this can only be a good thing. Tons of developers who would have never considered Linux now have easy access to it.

are namefags this retarded?

Ha, gay.

kek

Is this bait?
The WSL is a layer for NT. There is no Linux in the WSL or in the systems used with it. If anything, It's GNU/NT.

What? It is running in windows not Ubuntu.

can you watch webms on Linux?

What? Aren't you running doxbox in Windows 7 running on a Windows Vista VM inside a Windows 10 VM running inside VMWare Workstation with WINE in Docker inside a Ubuntu VM in VMWare vSphere?

Attached: 1542799240927.png (700x881, 589K)

>implying I use Linux for fucking Bash
Get rekt, Ranjeet. I use Linux because it doesn't restart and blue screen while I'm working. Take your shitty toddler toys back to /v/.

Attached: ere-rare-colorized-photo-of-happy-hitler-19937883.png (500x565, 150K)

Attached: 1530934473104.png (650x650, 13K)

Gentoo is PEGI18

Attached: feels good man.jpg (500x375, 49K)

they think we use GNU/Linux only for the cli. hahahahahahahaha

>no GPU integration
>no access to usb devices
>/dev/ entirely gimped

At least you guys finally have a useful ssh client (not server lol because WSL won’t support incoming ssh connections). That’s nice.

KDE is the best though.

Fuck off faggot

Yes unless you use a meme browser.

>he doesn't use bash from cygwin

Why even?

/thread

Hardware is shit. I couldn't care less if GUI looks nice.

the most Jow Forums post ever right here

you can easily do this, just install one of X server projects for windows and then configure display in bash so it works with it and presto, you get full gl acceleration. Sure this is what is in nutshell, in reality you need to do lot conf depending on your box due its still linux sitting in wsl and its always conf fuckery.

if you're using a 2016+ platform chances are the opposite is true

Linux is way more hw-sensible than windows