Why you don't use Whonix yet?

Why you don't use Whonix yet?

Attached: whonixtor.png (1200x630, 11K)

bump

Literally who?

Using Qubes + Whonix is possibly the most secure endpoint environment you can have.

>n-n-noone c-cares?.. ... b-bump, guise p-please? :(

fuck off

kde

nope and kill yourself please.
Nobody will miss you.

>hey guys how many of you are trying to hide something with your secure OS?
Nice try NSA

I did not know what whonix was, so I looked for their website. Found this:

>Whonix is a desktop operating system designed for advanced security and privacy. Whonix mitigates the threat of common attack vectors while maintaining usability. Online anonymity is realized via fail-safe, automatic, and desktop-wide use of the Tor network.
>fail-safe
>almost 2019
>fail-safe

KEK!

The gateway would have to be compromised. The easiest and most common vulnerability to exploit is stupidity. You might fall under this category.

not stealing shit from someone that would off me or a fan of the cheese pizza op. Don't need it

I don't use anything that advertises itself as being a solution to privacy. They never are.

because debian doesnt have the latest libraries and dependencies i need for coding. i prefer an arch-based system

You can use whatever distro you like in your workstation VM.
I actually use Arch.

Only the gateway VM runs Debian and you don't do anything on it except changing config files, if you have special needs.

i dont see the point of whonix its just for kiddies who dont know how to configure linux or follow a guideline on how to secure it

xubuntu just works and its lightweight

Like 90% of tor nodes are run by glow in the darks so they're mostly all compromised.

There is no thing as "fail-proof" in engineering, kid. Come back when you're over 21.

FUD

Mouse support?

Attached: 20 Hilariously Adorable Owl Memes.png (550x604, 389K)

Opsec more like

>Whonix
Isn't using tails better?